UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
How much would fixing my sfs ascend me

Attachments

• 20230123_134017.jpg
    20230123_134017.jpg
    822.7 KB · Views: 0
very little because- atleast in this pic i cant see any sfs, but i can see a mild overbite

a smiling pic would be more telling

• +1
Reactions: mug
very little because- atleast in this pic i cant see any sfs, but i can see a mild overbite

My jaw and chin are very weak even though I'm bloated and fat I can tell should I get lean and then see

no sfs, just short chin

Did a surgeon tell you had sfs?

Genio yea why not, but if your bite is already normal you shouldn't need bimax.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Sfs doesn't exist.

Sfs doesn't exist.
I feel like I have a similar side profile to @Gaia262 before he ascended and wasn't he diagnosed with sfs

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut and Gaia262
You need neither of those. However you are fat so start there instead of discussing procedures you’ll never undergo.

This is not fucking reddit.

Keep coping mouthbreather.
I have the exact opposite problem jfl. My chin is too developed in projection and my maxilla is recessed

Honestly if you get your soft looksmaxxes taken care of, I think genio is the only surgery you need.

tf is sfs?
short face syndrome? if yes what does it do and what is the issue?

Honestly if you get your soft looksmaxxes taken care of, I think genio is the only surgery you need.
I was thinking of infra orbital implants as well since my under eye hollowness causes dark circles

I dont think u got sfs. Just small jaw recession and bigger cheek area recession in the front and zygomatic arch area. U can go for jaw but will be small advancement and up to you its worth recovery. Its brutal. However if you get you can aim for a orthognatic profile with your base wich is Chad side.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug
Genioplasty with vertical and horizontal advancement would benefit you a lot.

Short face is just a fancy way of saying underdeveloped lower third

Thing is, even if you are a bimax case we can’t tell because fat and hair in the way of your bone structure. Not sure how long your gonial angle goes and how much water you could be holding or if you actually have ample buccal fat or not etc.

You have to get a more defined (literally) starting point and then see where u need to go from there.

caveman pheno if you want to go for bimax do it as you are a little bit recessed also a genio would help you

the overbite is not mild the chin just camoufalges it

most likely:
  • you do not need genioplasty, your chin is developed nicely.
  • you need bimax or just bsso depending on your occlusal plane and upper incisor positioning (i would need to see xrays or cct for that asessment)

similar to me, looks like a deep bite but thankfully for you your not as downgrown as me

Did u have genio before?

You dont have sfs. Overbite, but not severe

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
would ascend you hard. Go for it

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Ik.... Rn I just perma jut but bimax would ascend me to solid HTN as rn I'm just MTN
nigga you look like you havent showered in a year, just groom yourself first

nigga you look like you havent showered in a year, just groom yourself first
😂 I mean my jaws already recessed no point in taking care of myself until that's fixed

😂 I mean my jaws already recessed no point in taking care of myself until that's fixed
its gonna take like 2 years to fix it, you gonna walk around like that for 2 years ? :lul:

its gonna take like 2 years to fix it, you gonna walk around like that for 2 years ? :lul:
If I look homeless ppl will pity me and give me money, I walk around with torn clothes it works

• Woah
Reactions: Tai Lung