Bimax and mom

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
How do I deal with my mom who is gas lighting me for not getting Bimax with Dr.Ramieri. It is medically indicated for me to have bimax + CCW for my obstructive sleep apnea yet my mom would make up reasons that had me doubt my own sanity for going through such an invasive surgery despite that I already knew the prognosis of the surgery is 99% positive. She is my mom I am just a 3rd med student who have 0 saving. Should parents be the one who pay for Bimax?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It’s a medically necessary surgery no? She should atleast see that you need it to live a healthy life, I don’t know why she’s gaslighting you and making you feel insane.

Make some shit up about constantly waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breath and that some nights you just aren’t able to sleep due to the sleep apnea and that you have a constant fear of dying in your sleep. Also say some shit like its getting in the way of your education due to sleepless nights, guilt trip her and make her feel bad for blowing off your health issues. If that doesn’t work and she refuses to chip in even a little amount you could look into getting a loan and paying it off with part time work.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It’s a medically necessary surgery no? She should atleast see that you need it to live a healthy life, I don’t know why she’s gaslighting you and making you feel insane.

Make some shit up about constantly waking up in the middle of the night not being able to breath and that some nights you just aren’t able to sleep due to the sleep apnea and that you have a constant fear of dying in your sleep. Also say some shit like its getting in the way of your education due to sleepless nights, guilt trip her and make her feel bad for blowing off your health issues. If that doesn’t work and she refuses to chip in even a little amount you could look into getting a loan and paying it off with part time work.
Bro I cried breakdowns twice saying that I can’t do medschool living like this. I bring up the atrial fibrillation, hypertension, diabetes type 2, brain damage as a long term consequences and she just said I am being hypochondriac and dramatic wtf. I have already convinced Ramieri to talk with her but she doesnt speak a lick of English. How can I get loan for 20k Euro when the surgery would be in Italy far from home haha

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 2729
Bro I cried breakdowns twice saying that I can’t do medschool living like this. I bring up the atrial fibrillation, hypertension, diabetes type 2, brain damage as a long term consequences and she just said I am being hypochondriac and dramatic wtf. I have already convinced Ramieri to talk with her but she doesnt speak a lick of English. How can I get loan for 20k Euro when the surgery would be in Italy far from home haha
Tell her that if you ended up dying from this condition that it would be her fault, try to get her to atleast pay some portion of the price.

Idk what to tell you because she sounds like she’s already made up her mind, keep trying though if she cares about you she should atleast try to help in some way

Tell her that if you ended up dying from this condition that it would be her fault, try to get her to atleast pay some portion of the price.

Idk what to tell you because she sounds like she’s already made up her mind, keep trying though if she cares about you she should atleast try to help in some way
I have written an essay about parents responsibilities on this matter and how medical neglect would only caused more problem. My parents both of them are a really good manipulator and gaslighter. Best things I can do is to have many respected doctors/surgeons to back me up so they will feel ashamed of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I have written an essay about parents responsibilities on this matter and how medical neglect would only caused more problem. My parents both of them are a really good manipulator and gaslighter. Best things I can do is to have many respected doctors/surgeons to back me up so they will feel ashamed of themselves.
hopefully everything works out for you. Have you considered starting a gofundme? There’s a high chance you’ll get some money out of it especially since it’s a medical issue for you.
Good luck man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Mongrelcel
hopefully everything works out for you. Have you considered starting a gofundme? There’s a high chance you’ll get some money out of it especially since it’s a medical issue for you.
Good luck man
I am looking into now haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
same problem with the money btw

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I showed my parents a Bimax surgery result and they were impressed and didn’t even know it was possible

atleast they won’t hate me for it but they won’t pay for it

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I showed my parents a Bimax surgery result and they were impressed and didn’t even know it was possible

high iq

Why that emoji?

Also you are Norwegian couldn’t the state pay for the Bimax?

Why that emoji?

Also you are Norwegian couldn’t the state pay for the Bimax?
i’m not recessed enough for that, idek if i rly need bimax i still can’t tell. i have no functional problems

and also imagine when ur 30 and remmeber that u guilt tripped ur parents for some surgery
idk maybe ur parents are very well off or something so it’s not that bad

i’m not recessed enough for that, idek if i rly need bimax i still can’t tell. i have no functional problems

and also imagine when ur 30 and remmeber that u guilt tripped ur parents for some surgery
idk maybe ur parents are very well off or something so it’s not that bad
I am in my early 20s with college degree

I am taking a year off in med school for Bimax surgery for medical condition.

If you don’t have functional problem then it is not the jawthat will ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I am in my early 20s with college degree

I am taking a year off in med school for Bimax surgery for medical condition.

If you don’t have functional problem then it is not the jawthat will ascend you.
got an overbite and weak chin so ik i’ll get bsso and genio atleast

i guess if ur medical condition is very serious it makes sense
how did you test for sleep apnea btw

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx how’s dating life there in Norway?