Bimax and possible pressure issues?

bimaxmaxxer

bimaxmaxxer

Good Boi
I've browsed some experiences with people who had a bimax. Some of them seem to have immense pressure after the surgery when they go to the gym. For example a woman could not do handstands without her mandibles feeling like exploding after the operation.

How common is that?

Because whenever I perform an exercise that impacts that jaws + pushing my jaw forward I feel the exact same, could this be my new normal after the operation?

This legit scares me, the possibility to not being able to do neck curls because this is essential for longevity and stuff. But also I can NOT do a bimax that will also fuck me up in the long term.

It s just for the first weeks, maybe a few months.

tbh I can't wait to do Bimax..it will be soon

I would count that as soon tbf

a year is nothing compared to the lifestyle improvement you will get
If everything goes good, it will probably take an additional year to finish everything off. But you are right, there is no other choice but going that road.

May the journey be botch free.

muh bimax

literal cope surgery

it has legit descended me like 0.1 PSL
I don't care, it will make me breath much better and I will have my peace with my face after reconstructing it the way it was supposed to look like.

Other than that I will also get a much better smile which is crucial for social life anyways. And no more mouthbreathing. That is worth more than a couple of points in my book.