my INSANE bimax result

anticel

anticel

Platinum
13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.
hNALimGsAwBSu1K_1689015454.png

Jy6M4TBZ62Uzm4W_1689016872.png

Pre-Surgical simulation which mirrors my result 1:1:

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, Luis, Wishful and 109 others
13° Rotation, nearly 30mm advancement of the Mandible (Bimax+Genio). Some minor mid face enhancements were also done. Paid 35k.

7s4rug.gif

I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions. In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
Will post final result and more pictures after the recovery and with the swelling gone, make sure to follow on Instagram to be updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/

The surgeon, or maestro I should say, who has provided me with this insane result is relatively unknown. His name is Dr. Safi, he practices in Bern and operates in Zürich. His prices start at around 25k. https://www.craniologicum.ch/
He is already experienced as he was the senior surgeon at Sailerklinik for a few years now; he opened his own office very recently.
I basically got Sailer movement for 1/3 of the price; and Sailer doesn't even operate himself anymore; people who went to Sailer in the last few years got operated by the same guy but paid much more. :lul:😅
I am sure that in a few years his prices will spiral upwards as Dr. Safi is able to provide these insane results with big movements on a regular basis. For this reason I would personally already put him up there with the other top surgeons such as Raffani. I was debating between Safi and Raffaini but ultimately the time and care that was put into the (pricey) consult convinced me of Safi even though I had not seen a single result of his at that time. He was able to meet most of my personal wishes and together we composed the perfect plan for the surgery.
Another thing I have to add is that this was a minimally invasive procedure. 5 days post-surgery and I am already walking through Bern with some minor swelling. Yes, I still have trouble talking and am drooling but thanks to painkillers it is basically painless and people don't even realize I had surgery if they don't look twice.

One thing I have to add, is that another reason for this great result is the research and knowledge I accumulated. Since I joined here I spent 100s of hours doing research and learning how to actually effectively turn your life around. At the start things seem very confusing and it is almost impossible to get a full grasp of things, especially with all the bad information out there. Day after day I see wrong and potentially dangerous advise being given.
This is the reason why to this day so many people still get botched. Even many surgeons do not know what kind of movement is needed or do not have the aesthetic eye. They are still able to provide relatively good results from time to time but going into a surgery without ever personally hearing all the options out there might be a huge mistake - unless you go with a god like Sailer, Raffini, Safi, etc. But even then, to get the best result possible having a good plan is still necessary.

For this reason I plan to offer professional consults which contain all of the information you need or could ask for. It will provide looksmaxxers with a detailed analysis and an in depth discussion about all options available. Prices for this will start at 50€. In the last few weeks I have already tested myself on a few users via dms and it showed me that I can be of great help. I am yet to set up a website for this where I will list all services provided. I have spoken and done research on most of the top surgeons so I know what is possible and what isn't.

If you are interested dm me here or on my Instagram and make sure to leave a follow to stay updated: https://www.instagram.com/neomichelangelo/
Happy for you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, Deleted member 26859, poopoohead and 1 other person
ok now where's ur stacy slaying result ? EXACTLY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acridax, Tai Lung, Deleted member 43403 and 27 others
In his youth my dad looked like a model and now I look really close to him.
if I had a penny for everyone who says it here (or other variations with the model mother) I'd be a millionaire in a year

yeah bro thats why u ended up here and even from the bimax side i can tell that its not true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Equilibrium, St.TikTokcel, Tai Lung and 30 others
if I had a penny for everyone who says it here (or other variations with the model mother) I'd be a millionaire in a year

yeah bro thats why u ended up here and even from the bimax side i can tell that its not true
downgrowth is not genetic but okay.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Equilibrium, Sny, Deleted member 47332 and 17 others
happy to hear that! im surprised your surgeon went with these advacements and i hope he didnt do too much on you

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, T50 Mogger and Agendum
nah fr though this would be more interesting if we can see the before and after WITH FRONT PICS ...Otherwise it just looks like a
"story telling" format wich isn't very interesting

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Meister!, basedblackpiller and 5 others
@HarrierDuBois @drop @SexuallyFrustrated bimax

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
nah fr though this would be more interesting if we can see the before and after WITH FRONT PICS ...Otherwise it just looks like a
"story telling" format wich isn't very interesting
I will, with the current swelling doesnt make sense.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Mewton, rooman and 4 others
Good job mate and thanks again for the tips its been a great help 🙏🔥

• +1
Reactions: anticel
@russiancel @Struggler03 @SubHumanHere
u guys asked to be tagged here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and SubHumanHere
I was the perfect candidate for this surgery since I am just downgrown but otherwise have good proportions
@SexuallyFrustrated @DelonLover1999 @temporomandibular32
WE UP BOYS!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BrahminBoss, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
I will, with the current swelling doesnt make sense.
Very good results, the fact this guy was the senior at Sailer and now opened his own place but with "low rep" to the public is like a 1 in a million possibility to ascend insanely well at a decent price.

• +1
Reactions: TrappedInReality, BrahminBoss, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Congrats on result it looks great

Hope you make some good money from consults

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, anticel and HarrierDuBois

you're just salty, there's no way to determine his genetics based on a profile photo hiding the upper third. Remember that eye area is probably the most inheritable facial feature there is, and it's hard to assess in this view.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Insanely good bimax result (it looks like).
I'd like if u put more info on the plans

The implants appear uncanny at a glance though, they're positioned so fucking low

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and anticel
insane result, congratulations

might pull the trigger on your consult service at some point to see where I'm at, that price is a bargain

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn and anticel
very good results
happy for you!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18582
Refreshing to see real looksmaxxers :love:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, datboijj, temporomandibular32 and 4 others

7s4rug.gif

7s4rug.gif

When Alfaro rubbing your nipples and whispering in your ear 🤤

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17244, efidescontinuado and 4 others
Screenshot 20230710 143440 InShot
Screenshot 20230710 143430 InShot

Insane
You got more pics OP? (on the implants too)
How do those movements harmonize with your upper maxilla and midface?

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and anticel
So is Switzerland a haven for overpriced surgeries (compared to France, for example)?
I don't know if this is overpriced for Swiss standards but I know it is much more expensive than in France. Its definitely not an 80k sailor type affair.

Congrats bro, looks fire, how old are you?

• +1
This is tough bro, congrats for going through with it!!

• +1
Looks good bro, congrats.

• +1
Good result, hopefully recovery is easy

• +1
Congrats bro, looks fire, how old are you?
Insanely good bimax result (it looks like).
I'd like if u put more info on the plans

The implants appear uncanny at a glance though, they're positioned so fucking low
They actually aren't, they look rly good. Will post once swelling is gone

• Love it
Reactions: ccwarrior

7s4rug.gif

Thanks for sharing and thanks for making yourself available to help others. So u plan on doing any other surgeries at this point?

• +1
Thanks for sharing and thanks for making yourself available to help others. So u plan on doing any other surgeries at this point?
will have to see after swelling. possibly small implants from here as I remove metals and remove some fat from nose tip

• Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere

7s4rug.gif

Lovely result, hope you have easy recovery and good ascension op.

• +1
can you post the before after front pics bro ?

7s4rug.gif

From 1 to 10 what do you rate your pain?

will have to see after swelling. possibly small implants from here as I remove metals and remove some fat from nose tip
what kind of midface augmentation did you get?

From 1 to 10 what do you rate your pain?
1-3 ngl. Didnt take painkillers yesterday to check and was like a 6-8 at night so always painkillers but I m taking it once a day when I should 3 times. Ears are ringing which is annoying. I believe people get away this easily at all places tho...

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, poopoohead, Agendum and 1 other person
Do the designs with realsurgerymax, and peek material.

• +1
Dont you need a frontal bone implant? Your forehead is like massively set back. I can't be the only person who sees that youre massively dog maxxed Lol

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, poopoohead, datboijj and 4 others
Dont you need a frontal bone implant? Your forehead is like massively set back. I can't be the only person who sees that youre massively dog maxxed Lol
It doesn't look like the morph tbh, also front remains the most important

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and extremchange628181
It doesn't look like the morph tbh, also front remains the most important
Its noticeable from the front. You look like a funky dog. Im pretty confident OP fucked up or hes gonna have to somehow move his upper third forward. Even with his eyes blurred out you can tell its abnormal jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, poopoohead, extremchange628181 and 3 others
people get dog maxxed if they don't get enough rotation. I can assure you I am not but if you doubt it wait for my post swelling pictures.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
people get dog maxxed if they don't get enough rotation. I can assure you I am not but if you doubt it wait for my post swelling pictures.
The only way to know is if you send a new side profile pic with exposed forehead, for the moment it looks like a classic bluepilled bimax

Well we will see after youre healed dude. You look weird

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The only way to know is if you send a new side profile pic with exposed forehead, at the moment it looks like a classic bluepilled bimax
Yea something doesnt look right. But we will see