Bimax changes on cheekbones/undereye?

M

marken12

Iron
How does a bimax change cheekbones/undereyes? I know the soft tissue stretching makes your lower third seem leaner and there are also some paranasal/mouth area gains but what about the cheekbones and underyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
it wont change shit le fort 1 only moves the alveolar part

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 18418
No change but it could give a illusion of them being worse since bimax only augments the lower part of the face while the upper midface remains in the same place

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, thereallegend and Pumanator
I've seen it improve undereyes sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and highT
No change but it could give a illusion of them being worse since bimax only augments the lower part of the face while the upper midface remains in the same place
I thought it could give illusion of it being better since it strecthes soft skin around the face, making it look more forward grown? Like specified in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/lifefuel-for-zygocels.401611/#post-8084382

I can see it making sense since I have a bit of a short face and my skin has no support thus it's all bloated, but getting more forward growth + a bit of vertical height from a bimax would stretch it.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Maxillary advancement will often improve the undereye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles and can somewhat eliminate the “tired droopy eyes” look. I’ve noticed this pattern while browsing hundreds of MMA patients before and afters

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 9405, marken12 and 1 other person
Maxillary advancement will often improve the undereye area and reduce the appearance of dark circles and can somewhat eliminate the “tired droopy eyes” look. I’ve noticed this pattern while browsing hundreds of MMA patients before and afters
Can I DM you my scans and my face pics?

• +1
Reactions: highT
I feel my eye area a bit worse but could be the cheek swelling... I wont know until maybe next year

no changes at all