Reactions: xefo and .👽.
Ask me anything

answers nothing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ropemax, lutte and 16 others
what you exactly got and share before after photo

i wouldnt expect an "after" photo soon, he probably looks like a hamster right now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sal, OOGABOOGA, highT and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, RichardSpencel, Agendum and 1 other person
lucks-fortunate.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NeoDandi and .👽.
Post photos so me and @DharkDC can make you the next baby nigga

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 12669, pizza and 1 other person
What surgeon
In private I've seen too much drama and retards on here.

what you exactly got and share before after photo

Plan was 4.5CCW with 3mm downgraft, 12mm BSSO and 5mm genio. He changed slightly, told me he impacted maxilla to complete rotation (maybe he did even more), 6mm genio instead of 5, ecc.. I'll ask for details at first checkup.

where did you get the money from
Drugs + crypto (dogecoin)

Ask me anything

answers nothing
Doesn't let me answer from my phone had to pull laptop out.

i wouldnt expect an "after" photo soon, he probably looks like a hamster right now
Correct. Worst is 48h after op so in about 16 hours. Will take months if not a full year to fully debloat.

How much mm
Answered above.

Thanks babe

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, OOGABOOGA, Administrator and 2 others
In private I've seen too much drama and retards on here.

Plan was 4.5CCW with 3mm downgraft, 12mm BSSO and 5mm genio. He changed slightly, told me he impacted maxilla to complete rotation (maybe he did even more), 6mm genio instead of 5, ecc.. I'll ask for details at first checkup.

Drugs + crypto (dogecoin)

Doesn't let me answer from my phone had to pull laptop out.

Correct. Worst is 48h after op so in about 16 hours. Will take months if not a full year to fully debloat.

Answered above.

Thanks babe
when did u invest in dogecoin? also what coins are u in rn?

when did u invest in dogecoin? also what coins are u in rn?
First time back in 2017, though sadly bought and sold multiple times. Most now bought in between November and January.

I had many coins and switched all for doge. Obviously still own btc, eth, xmr very few nano and bnb. Sad cause I wanted some ada in december

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
First time back in 2017, though sadly bought and sold multiple times. Most now bought in between November and January.

I had many coins and switched all for doge. Obviously still own btc, eth, xmr very few nano and bnb. Sad cause I wanted some ada in december
I plan to get bimax and genio soon

How bad was your overbite? I have a 1mm one was yours very significant?

Did you have a high gonial angle?
Are you getting jaw implants?
Infraorbital implants?

How much did you pay?

Sorry if any question is low iq cuz I'm not that informed in surgery
Sorry

I plan to get bimax and genio soon

How bad was your overbite? I have a 1mm one was yours very significant?

Did you have a high gonial angle?
Are you getting jaw implants?
Infraorbital implants?

How much did you pay?

Sorry if any question is low iq cuz I'm not that informed in surgery
Sorry
Not that bad though probably more than 1mm, I'm starting invisalign ASAP hopefully in 15-20 days.

Yes I also have a short ramus and pretty bad antegonial notch.

I might get implants for ramus later though I first want to see this result.

Same for infras.

Haven't paid yet (obviously I know the fee), I'm not going to disclose it publicly

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and venomaly
Not that bad though probably more than 1mm, I'm starting invisalign ASAP hopefully in 15-20 days.

Yes I also have a short ramus and pretty bad antegonial notch.

I might get implants for ramus later though I first want to see this result.

Same for infras.

Haven't paid yet (obviously I know the fee), I'm not going to disclose it publicly
Have you had previous orthodontic work done ?

okay good you didn't fuck yourself up like tyrion did. good luck with recovery btw.

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
so you got 0 advancement of maxilla?

and pm surgeon bro

Have you had previous orthodontic work done ?
Yes, 6 months of standard metal braces first year of middle school. Made my teeth appear straight from the front but I believe worsened my recession and bad breathing and swallowing habits. Also I don't have much space so probably they'll do some stripping.

Broski:cool: I'm awaiting to get featured in your vids :sneaky:
okay good you didn't fuck yourself up like tyrion did. good luck with recovery btw.
Thanks brother. I can already perceive some of the functional benefits for tongue posture and overall posture while standing.

so you got 0 advancement of maxilla?

and pm surgeon bro
Correct. My maxilla was already in good position, my mandible and chin were recessed. My occlusal plane had downward growth so we fixed that with CCW rotation. Also I had a real nice philtrum so we didn't advance to keep it :p

Regarding surgeon, I will talk to him and perhaps write an extensive review of my full experience with him from first contact to recovery.

I definitely won't post pictures here in public as you're a bunch of fags

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, lilhorizontal32, Lars and 3 others
Did you throw up blood ?
Not at all. I woke up from anesthesia and literally had 0 nausea whatsoever. I felt very relaxed on the wakeup just a bit of weird extra saliva drooling (and minimum blood and mucus drooling from one nostril from intubation). I was speaking fine already 1-2 hours from wake up.

Overall little pain, just very uncomfortable first night as you start puffing up.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and one job away
Not at all. I woke up from anesthesia and literally had 0 nausea whatsoever. I felt very relaxed on the wakeup just a bit of weird extra saliva drooling. I was speaking fine already 1-2 hours from wake up.

Overall little pain, just very uncomfortable first night as you start puffing up.
How long did you have to wear braces beforehand ? Overall the whole process how long took it? From first Scans to surgery ?

How long did you have to wear braces beforehand ? Overall the whole process how long took it? From first Scans to surgery ?
As mentioned I wore 6 months braces almost 10 years ago. I had to extract lower wisdom teeth as they were in horizontal position, then wait 3 months to get this surgery, so overall about 4 months. I will start invisalign ASAP to fix teeth position and orientation (was pre agreed with surgeon and ortho).

As mentioned I wore 6 months braces almost 10 years ago. I had to extract lower wisdom teeth as they were in horizontal position, then wait 3 months to get this surgery, so overall about 4 months. I will start invisalign ASAP to fix teeth position and orientation (was pre agreed with surgeon and ortho).
So you had surgery first ? That’s quite unusual. I want that as well maybe 🤔 I’m doing it solely for aesthetics and don’t want to wait for years before I have the surgery

So you had surgery first ? That’s quite unusual. I want that as well maybe 🤔 I’m doing it solely for aesthetics and don’t want to wait for years before I have the surgery
Yeah well I had the extraction and 3 months wait for the scar to heal to be cut again for BSSO.
G

grats bro, welcome to da club :cool:
Thanks brate was nice to talk to you. How's your recovery going? Any tips on the healing? Doc told me is ok to sleep in supine position with flat back

• +1
Yeah well I had the extraction and 3 months wait for the scar to heal to be cut again for BSSO.

Thanks brate was nice to talk to you. How's your recovery going? Any tips on the healing? Doc told me is ok to sleep in supine position with flat back
damn you just reminded me its been almost 4 months since my surgery, oh how time flies :oops: im basically back to normal at this point; swelling is all gone besides a minor amount right where the bsso plates are, although my lower third feels different it doesnt feel odd, speech is normal (i actually sound better now), only chewing is still behind where it was before surgery (have a bit of trouble with chewier foods like pork skin, duck, beef). i slept with my back propped up against pillows and bed from which was uncomfortable but if uve been cleared for sleeping on ur back thats good. make sure u have a nasal spray for when u feel congested. some sort of throat soother is also nice when your throat gets sore from the mouth breathing (this lasted like a week and a half for me). idk if ur surgeon recommended it but i was told to have 3x berrocas (b vitamin supplement) a day to help with nerve recovery, seemed like it worked well.

• Love it
  • +1
damn you just reminded me its been almost 4 months since my surgery, oh how time flies :oops: im basically back to normal at this point; swelling is all gone besides a minor amount right where the bsso plates are, although my lower third feels different it doesnt feel odd, speech is normal (i actually sound better now), only chewing is still behind where it was before surgery (have a bit of trouble with chewier foods like pork skin, duck, beef). i slept with my back propped up against pillows and bed from which was uncomfortable but if uve been cleared for sleeping on ur back thats good. make sure u have a nasal spray for when u feel congested. some sort of throat soother is also nice when your throat gets sore from the mouth breathing (this lasted like a week and a half for me). idk if ur surgeon recommended it but i was told to have 3x berrocas (b vitamin supplement) a day to help with nerve recovery, seemed like it worked well.
How would you rate result? Did your life improve?

How would you rate result? Did your life improve?
i and a couple people who have seen my results think i went from normie/high tier normie to chadlite/chad. it has definitely had a profoundly positive impact, life changed :feelsyay:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, never_lucky and one job away
i and a couple people who have seen my results think i went from normie/high tier normie to chadlite/chad. it has definitely had a profoundly positive impact, life changed :feelsyay:
😮 mind Sharing in pm?

Amazing. I heard bromelain is ideal for reducing swelling though it might still take up to a year. My swelling is relatively bad so I actually think I'm still going to sleep slightly propped up to help it. I can actually already nosebreath pretty well. What were you eating at first?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3130
Amazing. I heard bromelain is ideal for reducing swelling though it might still take up to a year. My swelling is relatively bad so I actually think I'm still going to sleep slightly propped up to help it. I can actually already nosebreath pretty well. What were you eating at first?
hospital food was jelly, soups, pureed mains (i had to add water as it was too thick to eat comfortably). i stayed on a liquid diet for 4 weeks then slowly started eating more solid food until about 8 weeks, at which point i was cleared to eat anything that i can (all this was on word of the surgeon). all my meals during the liquid puree diet were just pressure cooked meat + veggie + carb, all blended with water to make a big bowl of puree. also blended a couple fruits to drink every meal.

• +1
hospital food was jelly, soups, pureed mains (i had to add water as it was too thick to eat comfortably). i stayed on a liquid diet for 4 weeks then slowly started eating more solid food until about 8 weeks, at which point i was cleared to eat anything that i can (all this was on word of the surgeon). all my meals during the liquid puree diet were just pressure cooked meat + veggie + carb, all blended with water to make a big bowl of puree. also blended a couple fruits to drink every meal.
Yeah I'm going heavy on milk and home pasteurised eggs.

• +1
Yeah I'm going heavy on milk and home pasteurised eggs.
might want to be careful with the milk if you have sutures in your mouth, dairy products are hard to clean without brushing teeth (tooth brush bristles can undo the sutures) and will predispose to bacterial infection

• +1
might want to be careful with the milk if you have sutures in your mouth, dairy products are hard to clean without brushing teeth (tooth brush bristles can undo the sutures) and will predispose to bacterial infection

That's probably why they made me get a very strong mouthwash that I can't use for more than a week because it will stain teeth. I guess I'm good for dairy with this strong shit then I'll see at the next appointment.

• +1
That's probably why they made me get a very strong mouthwash that I can't use for more than a week because it will stain teeth. I guess I'm good for dairy with this strong shit then I'll see at the next appointment.
clorhexidine?

• +1
how much does it hurt.

how much does it hurt.
Pain levels pretty low, I'd say it never went over 4/10, today probably 3.5 tops. Though it's extremely uncomfortable to eat (only liquid) and very very swollen so quite impressive to see. Also been very hard to sleep last two nights in the hospital, today first at home hopefully will be better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3130
How did you clean your teeth after your bimax
For the first week it was just using syringe to flush out any food bits with water, then soaking with anaesthetic salt to numb any soreness (basically just letting it sit in the mouth since even swishing could undo sutures), then soaking with the antiseptic clorhexidine. After first week I could use water flosser in lowest setting, and after second week I started brushing once the sutures were removed

• +1
Reactions: one job away, OOGABOOGA and BigNoseSlavcel
Damn man can you share some pics in private? Miring hard because I'm hardcore recessed flat faced fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Damn man can you share some pics in private? Miring hard because I'm hardcore recessed flat faced fuck
would be interested in pics too if OP share sin DM

Pain levels pretty low, I'd say it never went over 4/10, today probably 3.5 tops. Though it's extremely uncomfortable to eat (only liquid) and very very swollen so quite impressive to see. Also been very hard to sleep last two nights in the hospital, today first at home hopefully will be better.
Crazy. I had a tonsillectomy 5 days ago and I’m still popping oxy and Tylenol around the clock. Too painful to talk, and it’s difficult to eat or drink anything. I can only sleep a few hours at a time before the pain meds wear off and the pain wakes me. If I go too long between doses it gets really brutal. Lifefuel because I plan to have bimax in the future.
Congratulations man that’s awesome! Stoked to join you! Cool if we share pics back and forth and discuss in pms?
Gigalifefuel that you’re basically back to normal so quickly
Not at all. I woke up from anesthesia and literally had 0 nausea whatsoever. I felt very relaxed on the wakeup just a bit of weird extra saliva drooling (and minimum blood and mucus drooling from one nostril from intubation). I was speaking fine already 1-2 hours from wake up.

Amazing. Like I said it’s been 5 days and I still can’t talk and pain has possibly gotten worse if anything. Did they stick a catheter up your dickhole? @Mark Strech hbu?
How did Tyrion fuck up?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Crazy. I had a tonsillectomy 5 days ago and I’m still popping oxy and Tylenol around the clock. Too painful to talk, and it’s difficult to eat or drink anything. I can only sleep a few hours at a time before the pain meds wear off and the pain wakes me. If I go too long between doses it gets really brutal. Lifefuel because I plan to have bimax in the future.

Congratulations man that’s awesome! Stoked to join you! Cool if we share pics back and forth and discuss in pms?

Gigalifefuel that you’re basically back to normal so quickly

Amazing. Like I said it’s been 5 days and I still can’t talk and pain has possibly gotten worse if anything. Did they stick a catheter up your dickhole? @Mark Strech hbu?

How did Tyrion fuck up?
just a whole wall of thoughts, very nice thought tbh

• +1
How did you clean your teeth after your bimax
Actually just a week after my surgeon told me "brush as a savage, you can't do any damage" he was right I could have actually brushed even earlier but didn't. Obviously my mouth hygiene got much better.

I guess I have no sutures lol or they already reabsored or something like that.

Not at all brother. I was able to walk and pee totally fine already a few hours after waking up.

Sorry to hear about your experience, hope you get well soon asap.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel and OOGABOOGA
Does your tongue feel weird because your mouth has changed shape? I've always been wondering that.

Actually just a week after my surgeon told me "brush as a savage, you can't do any damage" he was right I could have actually brushed even earlier but didn't. Obviously my mouth hygiene got much better.

I guess I have no sutures lol or they already reabsored or something like that.

Not at all brother. I was able to walk and pee totally fine already a few hours after waking up.

Sorry to hear about your experience, hope you get well soon asap.
Never wouldve thought tonsillectomy might be harder to recover from than bimax. But if bimax truly is easier then this that is amazing news. I suppose with the extent and duration of swelling associated with bimax I assumed it’s difficult in other ways but guess that’s not the case! Cool if I pm you?