Bimax in one hour

Any updates? How is the swelling going
Good, its been 2 weeks today, swelling is still here, but its getting better day by day. Cant wait to see the results without swelling though

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and NoPainNoChick
Update: swelling is going down, but i started to experience high pain in right temporomandibular joint and inside ear due to the new position of my jaw. If you are considering this surgery then have this in your mind that 90% of patients, as ive been told, experience joints pain and other shit.

• Love it
Reactions: starbucks
Update: swelling is going down, but i started to experience high pain in right temporomandibular joint and inside ear due to the new position of my jaw. If you are considering this surgery then have this in your mind that 90% of patients, as ive been told, experience joints pain and other shit.
How's this

Like 15% left in the maxilla/below cheeks area
Do you feel that the bimax made your eye area better? Especially the under eye? I know bimax has nothing to do with it but ive seen some people say their eye area ascended after bimax. And are your cheekbones more or less prominent than before?

Do you feel that the bimax made your eye area better? Especially the under eye? I know bimax has nothing to do with it but ive seen some people say their eye area ascended after bimax. And are your cheekbones more or less prominent than before?
No changes to eyes so far, but the cheekbones are more prominent

How will we assess the ascension. DMs? Cuz some ppl might still give you negative feedback.
I stated in the beginning that i wont post pics, it was not transformation thread but to answer questions regarding the surgery if someone was curious

Yea i should probably just do it
The only things i really want are bimax, infraorbital implants and jaw implants, i would be satisified with my looks if i got that.
Unfortunately even if i had the low inhibitions to get these surgeries, my parents wouldnt let me. I told my parents i want these things and they said theyll kick me out if i get them. They are extremely bluepilled and think its all about personality. 😔
Then get out jfl

@starbucks PM pics?