Bimax + Infraorbital Implants

EldritchHorror

EldritchHorror

Iron
I am getting bimax + infraorbital rim implants with Ramieri in July.

He said that he is planning on advancing both the maxilla and mandible by ~8mm. I am not sure about any rotation. I don't think I will have the exact details until I have my in person consultation with him a few days before surgery. He includes genio for free with bimax, but he said that he doesn't think it will be necessary in my case.

As for the implants, the plan is for a 4mm lateral increase and a 3mm sagittal increase. This is the link to the first draft of the implants (https://autode.sk/3MSBoZd). I asked him if it was possible to extend the implant along the infraorbital rim, but he says that he does not like to cross the infraorbital nerve with the implant. He offered to do fat grafting instead. I am thinking that I will wait to do that for now so that I can see what the result of the implants looks like first.

My intention is to go back next year and possibly get rhino + jaw implants + undereye fat grafting once I know the results of the bimax and implants.

Any feedback about these procedures would be appreciated. I have attached my lateral ceph that he used to plan the jaw movements. It is pretty old and I have lost a lot of weight since then.

Attachments

• lateral-ceph.JPG
    lateral-ceph.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, depressionmaxxing, Wallenberg and 2 others
Bimax without genio seems BS.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN, It'snotover and stevenashbaby
Nop, his chin looks okay in comparison to his lips. Advancing both jaws only seems legit. Look maybe into rhino with him (he work with Marianetti).

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, grooxx, Mr.Proper and 2 others
Nop, his chin looks okay in comparison to his lips. Advancing both jaws only seems legit. Look maybe into rhino with him (he work with Marianetti).
That is good to hear that no genio should be fine. I don't think I have seen anyone who had bimax without it but he said that my chin is already well represented. As for rhino I am planning to go back to him next year and get it done once I can judge the results from these surgeries first.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master and materialistic
Bimax without genio seems BS.

Not everyone needs it.

He said that he is planning on advancing both the maxilla and mandible by ~8mm. I am not sure about any rotation. I don't think I will have the exact details until I have my in person consultation with him a few days before surgery. He includes genio for free with bimax, but he said that he doesn't think it will be necessary in my case.

As for the implants, the plan is for a 4mm lateral increase and a 3mm sagittal increase. This is the link to the first draft of the implants (https://autode.sk/3MSBoZd). I asked him if it was possible to extend the implant along the infraorbital rim, but he says that he does not like to cross the infraorbital nerve with the implant. He offered to do fat grafting instead. I am thinking that I will wait to do that for now so that I can see what the result of the implants looks like first.

My intention is to go back next year and possibly get rhino + jaw implants + undereye fat grafting once I know the results of the bimax and implants.

Any feedback about these procedures would be appreciated. I have attached my lateral ceph that he used to plan the jaw movements. It is pretty old and I have lost a lot of weight since then.

You don't look like a bimax candidate to me. 8mm maxilla is not 8mm maxilla. 8mm lefort 1 is just the LOWER maxilla to include the teeth not the entire maxilla. Not what you want, trust me. 8mm lefort 1 is absolutely huge and your nose is going to get way wider from that.

You look more like a lose fucking weight you fat fuck, rhinoplasty, lip lift case.

3386366 lateral ceph
Screenshot 20230501 153656

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 25995, Kebab Master and 2 others
Not everyone needs it.

You don't look like a bimax candidate to me. 8mm maxilla is not 8mm maxilla. 8mm lefort 1 is just the LOWER maxilla to include the teeth not the entire maxilla. Not what you want, trust me. 8mm lefort 1 is absolutely huge and your nose is going to get way wider from that.

You look more like a lose fucking weight you fat fuck, rhinoplasty, lip lift case.

View attachment 2178845 View attachment 2178846
As mentioned in the OP I have lost a significant amount of weight since that scan was taken. Still have more to lose though I am around 15% bf right now. I agree that I need rhino. Ramieri is known to be quite conservative in his jaw movements so I figured that if he suggested 8mm then it was probably the minimum necessary and he would take into account the increase in nose width and philtrum length.

id highly recommend taking him up on the offer of fat grafting

i had my bimax and infras with him in march.

are you having jaw widening with bimax? if you do you may not need / want jaw implants

are you having jaw widening with bimax? if you do you may not need / want jaw implants
Yeah, I should probably just go for the graft grafting while I am there instead of waiting.

I am not getting jaw widening with the bimax since it is already quite wide. The purpose of the implants would be to flare my gonions and give my jaw better definition.

Not everyone needs it.

View attachment 2178845 View attachment 2178846
I disagree with you about his nose, most of the time a bimax will make the nose look smaller. I think it would be better to do jaw surgery BEFORE considering a rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: EldritchHorror
I disagree with you about his nose, most of the time a bimax will make the nose look smaller. I think it would be better to do jaw surgery BEFORE considering a rhinoplasty.
Doesn’t that depend more on whether CW or CCW rotation is performed?

I’ve read CW can make it actually look longer and slightly hooked nasolabial angle. Whereas ccw would obviously have the reverse effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403

Any updates on the surgery with Ramieri?

How were the results of the bimax and infras? Im planning on getting trimax, rhino and possibly infras with him and Marienetti. Or maybe i would go with Pagnoni + Giant for the implants.

How were the results of the bimax and infras? Im planning on getting trimax, rhino and possibly infras with him and Marienetti. Or maybe i would go with Pagnoni + Giant for the implants.
excellent

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
Tbh he should downgraft your chin and fix the angle/projection

Good for you bro. Do you know if he saddles the infras? Or is it just just the rim?
He semi-saddled mine, so he saddled the lateral portion but not the inner orbit

He semi-saddled mine, so he saddled the lateral portion but not the inner orbit
Is the lateral portion near the zygos and the inner close to the nose? And what are your thoughts on Ramieri? Ive seen people say hes too conservative with movements, not sure if its true. Im considering him since he ive never seen an actual botch from him. However his results on ig usually arent thaat impressive though there are good ones