BIMAX - Monkey course

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
For people who are afraid to became Monkey with DJS i advise you this course of Dr.Arnett:

At 11mn:
-He compare straight BIMAX vs BIMAX CCW, and say that straight Bimax destroy ur face. He evend said the treatement plane (without CCW) is horrible

At 35mn:
-If you do straight advacenemt he will look like monkeyn, we counter clockwise to get minimal advancement at base of the nose

----------

The secret is in CCW, u can get 4-6 LF1 without philtrum fullness if you get CCW (minimum 5degree)
If you have positive occlusale plane , then U NEED CCW , NEVER ACCEPT 0 CCW !
If your occlusale plane is negative then yes CW is what u need

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 8771 and 28 others
Great course, i feel like i can operate people with all the info i learned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, MTNAscension2, rpglover and 19 others
CCW vs no CCW :love:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 417
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, rpglover, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
bimax is a meme tbh
I went to my surgeon but he talked me out of it
and your other thread from today proved it cause I only need a genio aswell

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Gaia262 and Chadakin
do you actually understand any of that?

Another great thread from you bro, mirin your knowledge of Bimax and jaw surgery in general

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
Another great thread from you bro, mirin your knowledge of Bimax and jaw surgery in general
Thx bro

Its all pretty easy to understand cuz it's based on logic
1year ago i knew nothing about JS lol

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 8771, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
mirin ur thread i am preparing for bimax rn next year i will get, i will talk about with my surgeon and ortho thx

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and SixCRY
Cool if I pm about my case since you apparently know shit? Thanks for linking this to me btw, was a good watch

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rpglover, Deleted member 8771, Mewton and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Biiyo03, subhuman incel and 2 others
water well yeah every part of your face needs to be forward also not just your jaw

so this basically means that getting bimax for "forward growth" or "anteface" is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, randomvanish and Chadakin
Gonna watch the whole thing when I’m off work tonight

OP thank you, this is really crucial

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
For people who are afraid to became Monkey with DJS i advise you this course of Dr.Arnett:

At 11mn:
-He compare straight BIMAX vs BIMAX CCW, and say that straight Bimax destroy ur face. He evend said the treatement plane (without CCW) is horrible

At 35mn:
-If you do straight advacenemt he will look like monkeyn, we counter clockwise to get minimal advancement at base of the nose

----------

The secret is in CCW, u can get 4-6 LF1 without philtrum fullness if you get CCW (minimum 5degree)

to elaborate a bit on this it seems that there is no set amount of CCW/lefort 1 everyone can get to avoid chimp lip

it seems that people with concave philtrums who have noses whose bases are quite setback, can get more lf1/CCW and be okay. however those with flat/angular nasolabial angles should stick to lower lf1 movements instead

also why does he stop at 93? why not just give her and the others a perfectly flat 90 occlusal angle as this would reduce the require lefort 1 advancement even more

• +1
Reactions: rpglover
Nice, i first thought my surgeon was scamming me when she said i need ccw rotation for my nearly flat occlusal plane. But now i know you always need ccw unless ur occlusal plane is flat or negative.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Danish_Retard
Surgery is cope

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Unfortunately the standard over here is BSSO + Genioplasty + Lefort 1.

I would need a strong knowledge to talk to the surgeon about jaw rotation.

Can you explain to me the difference in pictures between positive occlusal plane and negative occlusal plane?

Also, do you know how CCW and CW can affect TMJ?

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad

• +1
Reactions: rpglover
Unfortunately the standard over here is BSSO + Genioplasty + Lefort 1.

I would need a strong knowledge to talk to the surgeon about jaw rotation.

Can you explain to me the difference in pictures between positive occlusal plane and negative occlusal plane?

Also, do you know how CCW and CW can affect TMJ?
this!

Nice, i first thought my surgeon was scamming me when she said i need ccw rotation for my nearly flat occlusal plane. But now i know you always need ccw unless ur occlusal plane is flat or negative.
is a perfectly flat occlusal plane always ideal? unsure about this tbh

At 11mn:

At 35mn:

----------

at 28:09 why did the nasal base come forward the same amount as the incisor even though he did 12 degree CCW?

CCW

• +1
Reactions: rpglover and lilhorizontal32
cuz there is 2 occlusale plane: maxilla and mandibule

The maxilla one was ok

But mandibule one no, he did ccw mandibule only
makes sense actually. but how do we know what is good occlusal plane for each jaw?

I know for them together, the norm is 8-12 degrees

and here is Arnett discussing a case where he rotated each jaw a different amount

Rotation

and here is Arnett discussing a case where he rotated each jaw a different amount

View attachment 1274405
you take a line from tip upper incisor to upper molar it's maxilla OP

you take line from tip lower incisor to lower molar it's mandibule OP

they need to be the same degree, if not then u can rotate one more than the other

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and subhuman incel
makes sense actually. but how do we know what is good occlusal plane for each jaw?

I know for them together, the norm is 8-12 degrees
norm is bad, norm is taken from dozen of ceph from random people

Chads have OP close to 0

i think 0-4 is good

idk if going negative is good thing like Sailer do giving them hyper anteface, i prefer nrml anteface

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, MTNAscension2, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person

Chads have OP close to 0

i think 0-4 is good

idk if going negative is good thing like Sailer do giving them hyper anteface, i prefer nrml anteface
Good point.

2 surgeons I have spoken to have said that they want to make my lower third shorter to make it align with my other two thirds and make it “within the norm”

ngl didn’t like it when they said. Going to ask them to make me look like Chad not some average recessed normie

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and subhuman incel
Good point.

2 surgeons I have spoken to have said that they want to make my lower third shorter to make it align with my other two thirds and make it “within the norm”

ngl didn’t like it when they said. Going to ask them to make me look like Chad not some average recessed normie
norm is always bad, just ask for alfaro plan that's it

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and subhuman incel

Chads have OP close to 0

i think 0-4 is good

How do you know sailer gives negative occlusion? Did you consult him?

Also on this video at 21:40 he talks about girl who did clockwiese rotation. So i thinks his ideal is 0 degree aswell.

How do you know sailer gives negative occlusion? Did you consult him?

Also on this video at 21:40 he talks about girl who did clockwiese rotation. So i thinks his ideal is 0 degree aswell.

i saw x-ray on study

He did clockwise because short face that's it

He give CCW for sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Hi @SixCRY i previously had a banned account where you taught me a couple things. Well breaking news bro, I WILL BE GETTING BIMAX IN 4 MONTHS NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!! I’ve had braces for 4 years and here’s the light at the end of the tunnel. I have a 8mm overbite with 3mm open bite. The surgeon says I should do LJS since DJS is very risky and unstable. He didn’t mention anything about CCW which is odd. I don’t just wanna do LJS when I could be getting the best results any advice :(

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and subhuman incel
Hi @SixCRY i previously had a banned account where you taught me a couple things. Well breaking news bro, I WILL BE GETTING BIMAX IN 4 MONTHS NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!! I’ve had braces for 4 years and here’s the light at the end of the tunnel. I have a 8mm overbite with 3mm open bite. The surgeon says I should do LJS since DJS is very risky and unstable. He didn’t mention anything about CCW which is odd. I don’t just wanna do LJS when I could be getting the best results any advice :(
Show me profil pic and ceph

Also u can change surgeon if this nigga doesn't know how to do CCW

If you are recessed with sleep apnea (always tired) then DJS is a must

Ur surgeon is a moron sayin DJS is risky and unstable

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, MTNAscension2, lasthope and 1 other person
@SixCRY any way u can pm

Nice thread OP. Have a bumperino.

Anyway. Is there a way I can save this video? And how do I find out my occlusal plane?

Nice thread OP. Have a bumperino.

Anyway. Is there a way I can save this video? And how do I find out my occlusal plane?
Just save the link

With an XRAY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
If CCW is so ideal, how come Dr Z doesn't do it? Does he compensate with some other surgical technique that I'm not aware of?

If CCW is so ideal, how come Dr Z doesn't do it? Does he compensate with some other surgical technique that I'm not aware of?
to know u need to learn, he didn't learn it that's it

He don't compensate he will just never fix ur sleep apnea or he will fuck ur face or average improvement

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
to know u need to learn, he didn't learn it that's it

He don't compensate he will just never fix ur sleep apnea or he will fuck ur face or average improvement
Damn that's a shame- aesthetically his results are excellent but I really need functional improvement as well.

It's strange, a local no-mark butcher surgeon said he would provide CCW without issue yet an internationally renowned one like Dr. Z can't do it.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and subhuman incel
Damn that's a shame- aesthetically his results are excellent but I really need functional improvement as well.

It's strange, a local no-mark butcher surgeon said he would provide CCW without issue yet an internationally renowned one like Dr. Z can't do it.
you can cope CCW with chin wing

but for exemple if you have sleep apnea it's fixed with 12mm bsso

He know that if he give you 12mm he will make u look like a chimp cuz he do linear advancement so u will get less bsso but a chin wing to cope the CCW

It's because old school surgeon learned that CCW is not stable.
Most who know how to do CCW learned from Arnett

In my country the surgeon who teach other surgeon to do CCW learned with Arnett

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and subhuman incel

Aesthetic improvement will always give u functional improvement aswell, BUT functional improvement won't always give u full aesthetic benefit

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
How do I know how the ideal occlusion plane looks like?

How do I know how the ideal occlusion plane looks like?
0 is ideal imo. surgeons use an average of around 8-12 but this is what a normie looks like so won't be optimal if you ask me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

At 11mn:

At 35mn:

----------

do you have an examples or straight bimax case looking chimp? Also do you have thoughts on surgeons wanting to Cw bimax?