Bimax or genio? Or?

E

EnlightenedGymcel

Iron
Honestly having a tough time making a case for either, though certain I need some type of advancement. My maxilla is recessed. To a degree that calls for DJS, I can't say. It does seem as if my jaw has minor tilt as well, which causes recession to look more obvious on one side vs the other.

IMG 20211216 184131
IMG 20211115 171833
IMG 20220113 011231

I have definite downward growth with a rather large vertical height. High gonial angles. My bite is near perfect, straight teeth. Can PM more pics if needed.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and ROTTING
Honestly having a tough time making a case for either, though certain I need some type of advancement. My maxilla is recessed. To a degree that calls for DJS, I can't say. It does seem as if my jaw has minor tilt as well, which causes recession to look more obvious on one side vs the other.

View attachment 1620908View attachment 1620909View attachment 1620910

I have definite downward growth with a rather large vertical height. High gonial angles. My bite is near perfect, straight teeth.
I have the same problem :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EnlightenedGymcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ROTTING
Are you afraid of turning monke? Because that's my other concern with bimax :feelswah:
I'm a high inhib fag so everything terrifies me :lul:
But yeah mostly it's just the chimpmaxxed problem and the fact that my parents + friends will think that I'm a mentally ill narcy (not false since I already am one :lul:) for getting bimax + genio :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

You look like you could end up monkey, but it would pay if you had an X-ray or scan.

*Actually see post below, a photo will suffice.

Last edited:
The only way I can guess what you need is if you post the full profile including your entire forehead. You need to have the chin aligned with the brow using a special measurement.

• +1
Reactions: EnlightenedGymcel, Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 2729
Looking at your lip position/mouth seal, there might a problem with your occlusion or an osseous imbalance between your two jaws. So you need to show us an xray
Also, what @valhalar said

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, EnlightenedGymcel and Deleted member 2729
The only way I can guess what you need is if you post the full profile including your entire forehead. You need to have the chin aligned with the brow using a special measurement.
Anyway I can PM you pics? Just not up for full face shots on here yet.

I'll be arranging x-rays asap.

bimax dude your maxilla is flat as fuark

Talk with a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: EnlightenedGymcel
Looking at your lip position/mouth seal, there might a problem with your occlusion or an osseous imbalance between your two jaws. So you need to show us an xray
Also, what @valhalar said
Can I DM you pics? @valhalar said you'd be a good second opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892