Bimax plans

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I plan on getting bimax in America for around $35k.

I have my CT scans and the majority of the plan down.

Probably minimal movement on the maxilla because my #1 concern about the entire thing is the nasal base and further upturning of my nose.

PXL 20220831 204444259MP

JFL I am a circle I know

Screenshot 20220901 082925

Screenshot 20220901 083023

As you can see I have quite an upturned nose and it is slightly wide at the alar base from the front. This is why I will try and maximize the BSSO and minimize the lefort 1 movement or see if the surgeon would be willing to do the alar cinch cut to cut under the anterior nasal spine. Someone advized me not to file down the ANS. The nose is a bit problem with bimax. Maximize bone structure but ruin the soft tissue.

PXL 20220831 214412870MP

My plan is a big rotation, minimal lefort 1, some sort of technique to avoid the widening of the nose, septoplasty with the bimax and maybe alar base reduction at the same time.

I have a deviated septum, minor though.

PXL 20220827 004223609MP

Here it is visualize on soft tissue scan.

Also note my maxilla isn't recessed and my occlusion is good. My chin is recessed by approx. 7mm or so. My upper lip is about 10mm in front of the chin and a chin slightly behind the upper lip or so is considered ideal, not overprojection. So I will probably go for a 7mm genio following the mandibular angle I naturally have.

PXL 20220830 145759626MP 1

I have considered just a genioplasty and jaw angle implants.

This would only put me at around high tier normie because my maxilla isn't anteface and is only nuetral, not forward grown. I would get full orbital implants as well at Eppley likely if I went the implant route.

Screenshot 20220830 174617

It would look something like this with a genio and jaw angle implants instead of a bimax.

Screenshot 20220831 165108

Screenshot 20220901 194158

A bimax however would have me looking something like this. It might look a bit prognathic and that model is just a random estimate without actual calculated numbers so I could just do less movement if this looks a bit apelike.

Whatever the case my current plan is that I'm going to need a bimax, small maxilla movement, medium BSSO, big genio, and likely a rhinoplasty afterwards.

If anyone has gotten a rhinoplasty and can recommend a good surgeon let me know.

Keep in mind rhinoplasty is the worst surgery. Bimax has more predictable outcomes than rhinoplasty. It's pure soft tissue and does whatever it wants so even normies hate their results often.

If you have any questions or can help, feel free to DM me and we can exchange plans and ideas.

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman to mtn
dude I already had rhino and I absolutely love the result, I get complimented all the time. A ruined nose for minor maxilla gains is absolutely my biggest concern too.

With the nose a lot of it can go terribly wrong as you mentioned, assymetries, too upturned (piggy) /downturned (droopy), loss of functionality (imagine impairing your breathing ability) etc. etc

Also normies are extremely aware of uncanny rhino results and will call you out brutally, just remember Michael Jackson.

If my surgeon can guarantee that the nose will not get botched I might consider bimax too, but as far as I am concerned I prefer a perfect nose from all angles over a bit more mandibular lenght in sideshots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Administrator and Deleted member 16220
I plan on getting bimax in America for around $35k.

I have my CT scans and the majority of the plan down.

Probably minimal movement on the maxilla because my #1 concern about the entire thing is the nasal base and further upturning of my nose.

View attachment 1849459

JFL I am a circle I know

View attachment 1849460

View attachment 1849461

As you can see I have quite an upturned nose and it is slightly wide at the alar base from the front. This is why I will try and maximize the BSSO and minimize the lefort 1 movement or see if the surgeon would be willing to do the alar cinch cut to cut under the anterior nasal spine. Someone advized me not to file down the ANS. The nose is a bit problem with bimax. Maximize bone structure but ruin the soft tissue.

View attachment 1849462

My plan is a big rotation, minimal lefort 1, some sort of technique to avoid the widening of the nose, septoplasty with the bimax and maybe alar base reduction at the same time.

I have a deviated septum, minor though.

View attachment 1849464

Here it is visualize on soft tissue scan.

Also note my maxilla isn't recessed and my occlusion is good. My chin is recessed by approx. 7mm or so. My upper lip is about 10mm in front of the chin and a chin slightly behind the upper lip or so is considered ideal, not overprojection. So I will probably go for a 7mm genio following the mandibular angle I naturally have.

View attachment 1849469

I have considered just a genioplasty and jaw angle implants.

This would only put me at around high tier normie because my maxilla isn't anteface and is only nuetral, not forward grown. I would get full orbital implants as well at Eppley likely if I went the implant route.

View attachment 1849470

It would look something like this with a genio and jaw angle implants instead of a bimax.

View attachment 1849472

View attachment 1849473

A bimax however would have me looking something like this. It might look a bit prognathic and that model is just a random estimate without actual calculated numbers so I could just do less movement if this looks a bit apelike.

Whatever the case my current plan is that I'm going to need a bimax, small maxilla movement, medium BSSO, big genio, and likely a rhinoplasty afterwards.

If anyone has gotten a rhinoplasty and can recommend a good surgeon let me know.

Keep in mind rhinoplasty is the worst surgery. Bimax has more predictable outcomes than rhinoplasty. It's pure soft tissue and does whatever it wants so even normies hate their results often.

If you have any questions or can help, feel free to DM me and we can exchange plans and ideas.
Can u write me a pm, I'm also planning my bimax and choosing a surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Something like this would be a better outcome than the morph for a bimax and genio I posted.

Screenshot 20220902 095306

PXL 20220830 145759626MP 1

The chin I'll try to align around the lower lip not the upper as it looks a bit overprojected if you do

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan, Mr.Proper and ChristianChad
@Jacob Hate
Wouldn't it be nice if plans turn out the way you plan them?

Why in "America"? Are you from somewhere else other than the US?

Why would you even consider silicon implants?

There is a guy here who just got a similar deal as what you want, and unfortunately, he is now going to revise his bimax surgery. He is planning on getting cheek implants too. (He did it in "America" too - California)

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 16220
do not get bimax. U are clearly not a bimax candidate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, Deleted member 17244, ChristianChad and 3 others
@Jacob Hate
Wouldn't it be nice if plans turn out the way you plan them?

Why in "America"? Are you from somewhere else other than the US?

Why would you even consider silicon implants?

There is a guy here who just got a similar deal as what you want, and unfortunately, he is now going to revise his bimax surgery. He is planning on getting cheek implants too. (He did it in "America" too - California)
what made you think im getting silicon implants...? never said that. it would be peek.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
what made you think im getting silicon implants...? never said that. it would be peek.
I only assumed that because you mentioned Eppley. Silicon works, but you probably already know the downside to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
@Jacob Hate
In your morph, you erroneously move your bottom lip, which does not look 100% nice.

Personally, I would not do Lefort if you do not need it, and I do not think you do. Most people (young) like you NEVER have one single successful surgery.

I see it ALL THE TIME!. Luckily, I am now building a catalog of guys here on looksmax who will attest to what I am saying. I can turn blue in the face trying to tell you how to go about this, but you kids keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

( I made those mistakes too)

Younger guys are not less intelligent than I am; they are just inexperienced - that's all.

Get yourself chin, cheek, and jaw implants. If you don't like them, you can just get them out, and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368, Deleted member 14392, SixCRY and 1 other person
Since your maxilla is not recessed and there is no malocclusion, you should not undergo Lefort or BSSO. My recommendation is to undergo genioplasty and get PEEK jaw implants.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jade and Deleted member 16220
@Jacob Hate
In your morph, you erroneously move your bottom lip, which does not look 100% nice.

Personally, I would not do Lefort if you do not need it, and I do not think you do. Most people (young) like you NEVER have one single successful surgery.

I see it ALL THE TIME!. Luckily, I am now building a catalog of guys here on looksmax who will attest to what I am saying. I can turn blue in the face trying to tell you how to go about this, but you kids keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.

( I made those mistakes too)

Younger guys are not less intelligent than I am; they are just inexperienced - that's all.

Get yourself chin, cheek, and jaw implants. If you don't like them, you can just get them out, and that's it.
Alright thanks bro. I'll look into implants.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Since your maxilla is not recessed and there is no malocclusion, you should not undergo Lefort or BSSO. My recommendation is to undergo genioplasty and get PEEK jaw implants.
Ok bro thank you for your help. I'll look into this.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Native, all of these morphs look retarded and caricaturized. @wannalooksmax or @NegativeNorwood can you fix this shit?

Btw, if I were you, I would get a slight genio to increase horizontal and vertical projection a bit. And then a modest wraparound like Gaia for better jaw angles.

Also, you will never get an angular male model like jaw with implants and still look harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 5892
@wannalooksmax I think the problem is that OP's skull simply isn't robust enough for that massive jaw to look harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
@wannalooksmax I think the problem is that OP's skull simply isn't robust enough for that massive jaw to look harmonious.
yeah ill try to make a morph tbh

I actually made this morph and I want you tell me what is off about it.
You made OPs morphs ? Imo, the pogonion is too projected (goes past the browridge). He only needs a genio, not bimax
The nose tip is too upturned (prob wanted to simulated lefort), doesnt look good. His nose bridge is slightly flat, so a massive jaw would look off, like you said.
He basically just needs a genio + a more defined gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
OP, getting such an anteface won't make you more attractive, it will make you look weird

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Native, all of these morphs look retarded and caricaturized. @wannalooksmax or @NegativeNorwood can you fix this shit?

Btw, if I were you, I would get a slight genio to increase horizontal and vertical projection a bit. And then a modest wraparound like Gaia for better jaw angles.

Also, you will never get an angular male model like jaw with implants and still look harmonious.
do I need jaw angle implants also?

You made OPs morphs ? Imo, the pogonion is too projected (goes past the browridge). He only needs a genio, not bimax
The nose tip is too upturned (prob wanted to simulated lefort), doesnt look good. His nose bridge is slightly flat, so a massive jaw would look off, like you said.
Nah. It's a morph I made for another user. Nvm though. I figured out the issue.

Yeah. That is what I figured too. He does not need such a massive angular jawline.

• +1
OP, getting such an anteface won't make you more attractive, it will make you look weird
This. He is trying to give himself chad forward growth in the lower and upper jaws while his skull is normie.

• +1
3057189 Screenshot 20220901 194158

Nah. It's a morph I made for another user. Nvm though. I figured out the issue.

Yeah. That is what I figured too. He does not need such a massive angular jawline.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Spiritualcell, ChristianChad and 1 other person
This is what looks ideal for your pheno:

E2a013e4373e63207b73637d94192b3d
1 simonas pham ss22

Your best route of action to get the most similar results to this, is genio + implants

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Mr.Proper, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
d
@StreegeReturn this morph is better ? wdy think
efinitively way better. would add gonion fillers to make the gonion from side pop out. your nose morph compared to @Pakicel is night and day difference especially he gave him typical doll ethnic nose and its a failo

• +1
d

efinitively way better. would add gonion fillers to make the gonion from side pop out. your nose morph compared to @Pakicel is night and day difference especially he gave him typical doll ethnic nose and its a failo
Nah. I didn't make the retarded morphs lol. I was talking about something else.

Op, should just get a slight genio and maybe 2 ml of fillers on each gonion and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17735
I hope OP listens to us and does not go for bimax + retarded implants. He will prolly end up looking weird af.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Oberyn, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
This is what looks ideal for your pheno:

View attachment 1850362View attachment 1850364

Your best route of action to get the most similar results to this, is genio + implants

100% agree with this, genio and custom implants are the way to go, bimax will make you more harm than good.

Amazing morph.

• +1
Here’s the thing with bimax: it’s easy for the 3/4 angles to look weird. OP should for sure not do it

Leanmax and neck lipo ? Thoughts ?

OP, any updates in your plans? My case is somehow similar (except for the nose, which is bigger and not turned up). I'm also doubting between bimax or genio + implants

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
Here’s the thing with bimax: it’s easy for the 3/4 angles to look weird. OP should for sure not do it
That's just because it moves the lower half of the face forward. You need implants everywhere to match it.

And saying you should just have a flat face for life isn't a solution either.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady
I hope OP listens to us and does not go for bimax + retarded implants. He will prolly end up looking weird af.
The biggest gaslighter on this forum. I’m not even sure what are you doing in looksmax section

The biggest gaslighter on this forum. I’m not even sure what are you doing in looksmax section
How am I gaslighting him? Don't you know that surgery is not 100% predictable? The morphs aren't realistic anyway (tbh no morph is).

How am I gaslighting him? Don't you know that surgery is not 100% predictable? The morphs aren't realistic anyway (tbh no morph is).
morphs aren't realistic but 3d planning with soft tissue quite realistic. All I've seen from your posts that implants are meme bimax are meme that meme this meme implants are cope. dude if you don't like surgeries, it's cool but just don't spread misinfo. We are on looksmax.org but you are against surgeries funny.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
That's just because it moves the lower half of the face forward. You need implants everywhere to match it.

And saying you should just have a flat face for life isn't a solution either.
If your occlusion is already good, and your maxilla isn’t noticeably recessed, how would you be able to request a “minimal” lefort while also coupling this with a more expansive BSSO movement?

Asking because in my previous bimax consults, both surgeons stressed that the upper jaw will have to move forward as much as the mandible to maintain normal occlusion, and that any impaction + ccw rotation would still be done in a way that doesn’t disrupt the harmony of the current bite. Would they just decompensate it prior to surgery?

Last edited:
yo lets make some sort of gc for people with bimax plans since I have too