Bimax prices

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I have been hearing here and there that there is a good maxillofacial surgeon in France so I did some researched, apparently it only cost 3k-6k with Dr.Olivi Pierre
https://www.docteur-olivi-pierre.com/chirurgie-orthognatique/chirurgie-bi-maxillaire/

Lifefuel but then I got curious and asked around our fellow on this forum who has had surgery with him and was satisfied with the result. Unfortunately, when I emailed them inquiring about the price they told me this :feelswah: :feelswhy:

Last edited:
Can you find out how much it is for non-french citizens, would be amazing.

Can you find out how much it is for non-french citizens, would be amazing.
I wish I can but it seems like I have to get the consultation and stuffs with the Dr.

Currently, I am working with Dr.Ramieri but since he charges abit much for me that’s why I opt for the French surgeon.

Hopefully he doesn’t charge too much

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
My parents would only pay if it is less than 10k
Did you start a gofundme yet? If your parents are willing to pitch in 9k then the rest of the money shouldn’t be too hard to get. You can probably save up 4-6k working part time

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Did you start a gofundme yet? If your parents are willing to pitch in 9k then the rest of the money shouldn’t be too hard to get. You can probably save up 4-6k working part time
I haven’t yet. I would make only 1k working part time for 6 months in my country.:cry:

I haven’t yet. I would make only 1k working part time for 6 months in my country.:cry:
Fuuuuck, start that gofundme ASAP they take time to work.

3K is unlikely to even cover the base hospital fees in most countries

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Any before after pics from this doc ?