Bimax Questions

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
Can Bimax make me look worse ?
What I was offered is counter clock wise rotation for the upper jaw ( maxila) and lengthening of my lower jaw as my lower jaw is recessed.

Can Bimax fuck up my face harmony?

Will bimax change my nose a lot I like it now and I dont want to end up witha completely different one which may make me look uncanny and fuck ip my facial harmony?

Is it worth it if my lower jaw is reccesed and my maxilla is downgrown or can it mess me up?

Should I go to one of the best surgeons in my country or if I got money I should go to ramieri?

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Go for bimax I did it with 2 best surgeons in my country and it was succesful and an upgrade

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
Go for bimax I did it with 2 best surgeons in my country and it was succesful and an upgrade
Im already htn on a good day the only bad thing is my jaw/chin area idk if its worth it

• +1
Always strive for better if you are willing to look better
At what cost? Cause idk it might mess up my facial harmony and end up looking worse idk

• +1
I can but if you actually need it then it's very unlikely, unless the plan is shit.

I can but if you actually need it then it's very unlikely, unless the plan is shit.
The plan would be ccw on maxilla + lower jaw lengthening as im reccessed in my lowr jaw

• +1
The only thing im scared is that my nose will egt longer because of the ccw and moving the maxilla which will change it and maybe mess up my facial harmony

• +1
The only thing im scared is that my nose will egt longer because of the ccw and moving the maxilla which will change it and maybe mess up my facial harmony
If anything CCWr will push your nose tip up, which makes it slightly shorter, not longer.

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
If anything CCWr will push your nose tip up, which makes it slightly shorter, not longer.
IMG 9072

• +1