Bimax Questions

treezy456

treezy456

Iron
Can Bimax make me look worse ?
What I was offered is counter clock wise rotation for the upper jaw ( maxila) and lengthening of my lower jaw as my lower jaw is recessed.

Can Bimax fuck up my face harmony?

Will bimax change my nose a lot I like it now and I dont want to end up witha completely different one which may make me look uncanny and fuck ip my facial harmony?

Is it worth it if my lower jaw is reccesed and my maxilla is downgrown or can it mess me up?

Should I go to one of the best surgeons in my country or if I got money I should go to ramieri?

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Go for bimax I did it with 2 best surgeons in my country and it was succesful and an upgrade

• +1
Reactions: treezy456
Go for bimax I did it with 2 best surgeons in my country and it was succesful and an upgrade
Im already htn on a good day the only bad thing is my jaw/chin area idk if its worth it

• +1
Im already htn on a good day the only bad thing is my jaw/chin area idk if its worth it
Always strive for better if you are willing to look better

• +1
Always strive for better if you are willing to look better
At what cost? Cause idk it might mess up my facial harmony and end up looking worse idk

• +1
Reactions: greycel and majesticincel
I can but if you actually need it then it's very unlikely, unless the plan is shit.

I can but if you actually need it then it's very unlikely, unless the plan is shit.
The plan would be ccw on maxilla + lower jaw lengthening as im reccessed in my lowr jaw

• +1
The only thing im scared is that my nose will egt longer because of the ccw and moving the maxilla which will change it and maybe mess up my facial harmony

• +1
The only thing im scared is that my nose will egt longer because of the ccw and moving the maxilla which will change it and maybe mess up my facial harmony
If anything CCWr will push your nose tip up, which makes it slightly shorter, not longer.

• +1
If anything CCWr will push your nose tip up, which makes it slightly shorter, not longer.
Its already up a lot and my nose is short and super straight

• +1
IMG 9072

• +1
You don't need Bimax then, you are not downgrown
That's your genes inhibiting you, not development which is the point of Bimax.

Look into Genio
I am downgrown thats what local bimac people told me

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Local bimax doctors
They tryna profit off of you
It's impossible to be downgrown without your nose having been affected too

Least of all an upturned nose
I can see from your naso orbital ethmoid complex that you are not downgrown

• +1

Thank you so much. I am reccessed in my lower jaw and have uneven jaw angle. What surgery should fix this ?

• +1

My left side of the jaw at the back of it is higher than the right side which is lower making me look uneven would genio fix that?

Thank you so much. I am reccessed in my lower jaw and have uneven jaw angle. What surgery should fix this ?
How old are you?
Because don't make any decisions till you turn 21
Mandible will keep on increasing in early 20s.
If it's small recession you don't really need anything. If it's slightly more, you might benefit from genio..
If your mandible is actually very short, then it will be a BSSO

But most likely it's nothing

I can't really tell unless I see your lower third head on and also lower third from side compared to your nose

My left side of the jaw at the back of it is higher than the right side which is lower making me look uneven would genio fix that?
No
Have you had orthodontics/braces/extractions growing up?

• +1
Dude how can you ask bimax questions without showing side profile?

How old are you?
If it's small recession you don't really need anything. If it's slightly more, you might benefit from genio..

I can't really tell unless I see your lower third head on and also lower third from side compared to your nose
Im slightly recessed but the biggest problem is my jaw assymetry one side of my jaw is higher than the other one

• +1
Yes I finished my orthodontic treatment now they are going to do composite bonding
Can you explain
What did you get?
Extractions? Of what teeth?
Braces? With elastics? Time?

How old are you?

Can you explain
What did you get?
Extractions? Of what teeth?
Braces? With elastics? Time?
So I had my wisdom teeth removed on both sides I had invisilaign for one year with elastic bands to push my jaw forward

• +1