Bimax result with Pagnoni

looksseg

looksseg

Silver
2.5 months ago I had trimax with Pagnoni. I think was +- 15mm advancement (6mm mandible + 9mm genioplasty), with CCW rotation and ramus widening also. The idea was to do without using braces, or at maximum invisalign for some months after. My bite wasn't perfect, but was ok, I would prefer to have perfect bite, but I preferred to continue with my bite than using 1.5 year of braces before and only then doing Bimax.

The surgery went well, Pagnoni is very nice, the hospital is incredibly good, I had a lot of attention there, and he even allowed me to stay more days for free in the hospital, because he knew I was alone in Italy.

After 2.5 months later I can say that aesthetically the results are excellent. For private reasons I won't post my photos here, but I'll post my CT scans before and after. My lower third is really much better than before, and I know that will still improve more until all swelling subside. Also, there is no over conservative neither exaggeration move, I think was ideal the move, at least I dont see obviously that more or less would be better.

As functionally, my occlusion is not good now, and there is some midline misalignment in the teeth. He told me that this is ok, easy solvable with some months with invisalign or any other alligner. I went to a company that do invisible alligners, they said they can fix it, and it will take 12 months because the case is not easy. They did already the simulation and sent me. For one side I didnt expected the need to use alligners for 12 months after, will somehow suck to use, and its an additional cost, not cheap. But from other side, I still think would be better than 1.5 year of braces before, and after the alligners I will have perfect bite, according to this company, and I will be able to naturally close my mouth without any effort.

Other than that, I feel that my swallowing is better, for example, I can easily take 4 pills at the same time, something that I couldnt before. This is important, because indicates that my throat is more open, and thus I will have better vocal projection.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-24 alle 11.38.23.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-24 alle 11.38.23.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-11-24 alle 11.38.43.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-24 alle 11.38.43.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2022-11-24 alle 11.38.50.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-24 alle 11.38.50.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BloodClot, jfbjfb, humanoidsub7 and 15 others
what about nose and philtrum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26774
Post pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Deleted member 25995, Jigen and 1 other person
would you dm me censored before and afters? maybe over discord?

post a scan where we can see soft tissue projection for all we know you just went from subhuman to ltn

Why do other surgeons not do ramus widening? Was your maxilla advanced or just rotated? Will he do intraoral quadrangular Lefort II? Will he just saw my entire face into pieces and rearrange it so this nightmare can finally end?

what about nose and philtrum?
Same as before, I did rhynoplasty before, I dindt want to change that

would you dm me censored before and afters? maybe over discord?
There are some before and afters of other patients of him in this forum, if you research. I prefer to stay for myself, dont want to risk my photos public, associated with surgeries

post a scan where we can see soft tissue projection for all we know you just went from subhuman to ltn
I only have before scan with soft tissues, not after. With CT Scans you cant know where I stayed and I am now, but conservatively speaking, I would say more as from MTN to HTN

Why do other surgeons not do ramus widening? Was your maxilla advanced or just rotated? Will he do intraoral quadrangular Lefort II? Will he just saw my entire face into pieces and rearrange it so this nightmare can finally end?
No idea. Advanced and rotated. I know he can do lefort II and lefort III, but of course this should be very expensive

Can you dm price?

Thank you for this post, if everything goes well for me I should be getting surgery with him sometime in the summer. Do you have anything to recommend to make the recovery process easier?

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, looksseg and User49
So I see he put some TADs to replace braces for intermaxillary fixation, are you getting another surgery to remove those? Also, considering you have got a 9mm chin advancement, do you feel numbness and discomfort when you touch/shave that region? And did Pagnoni refer you to a physiotherapist afterwards the surgery?

Do you have anything to recommend to make the recovery process easier?
Fr someone gotta make a post on reducing swelling quickly there should be ways

90% of swelling is gone in like 3 weeks. So youll look normal after 3 or 4 weeks. Its just that the last bit of swelling takes months.

• +1
Reactions: User49
Had a video conference call with him bout infa n Supra peek implants. Very nice guy. Encouraging to hear good results. Even if different surgery

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
90% of swelling is gone in like 3 weeks. So youll look normal after 3 or 4 weeks. Its just that the last bit of swelling takes months.
have u had djs?

Same as before, I did rhynoplasty before, I dindt want to change that

There are some before and afters of other patients of him in this forum, if you research. I prefer to stay for myself, dont want to risk my photos public, associated with surgeries

I only have before scan with soft tissues, not after. With CT Scans you cant know where I stayed and I am now, but conservatively speaking, I would say more as from MTN to HTN

No idea. Advanced and rotated. I know he can do lefort II and lefort III, but of course this should be very expensive
Nigga, you can censor your eyes and upper third. We are only curious about your jaw. 'You prefer to stay for yourself' - no one knows you, you are not a celebrity, putting only your jaw picture will help other people tremendously.

pictures speak for themselves.

Stop being autistic.

--
No offense.

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, WagedandReady and helpmegod
Was your CCWR achieved through impaction or through posterior downgraft?

Can you dm price?
Sorry, I dont think is right to share the prices. I can just give you a range if you want. But his consultation is free, if you are thinking in doing it you can ask directly for him the price for you and you would have a more precise price

Thank you for this post, if everything goes well for me I should be getting surgery with him sometime in the summer. Do you have anything to recommend to make the recovery process easier?
Dont smoke, gain some mass, and buy Bromelain to start taking after the surgery, will accelerate unswelling

So I see he put some TADs to replace braces for intermaxillary fixation, are you getting another surgery to remove those? Also, considering you have got a 9mm chin advancement, do you feel numbness and discomfort when you touch/shave that region? And did Pagnoni refer you to a physiotherapist afterwards the surgery?
No, not needed to remove. I have some numbness, but this is normal, it takes months to disappear, and its reducing. No, he said that I might need, but to ask to dentist

Bromelain is very good, the best thing. Also there are some nutrition that helps. A lot of water, Green tea, dark leafy greens (like spinach or broccoli), red onions, omega 3, eggs, spices, magnesium and potassium (like potato and banana)

Actually is not like that, there is a graph that shows well, its like 3 months to reduce 80%, 10 months to reduce 90%, a bit more than 1 year to end everything. But it varies a lot from person to person, specially related to nutrition taken and mass
1-s2.0-S0278239114004583-gr2.jpg

Was your CCWR achieved through impaction or through posterior downgraft?
No idea

Dm price
Why you sharing without sharing price is a bit of a jackass move ngl

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Bromelain is very good, the best thing. Also there are some nutrition that helps. A lot of water, Green tea, dark leafy greens (like spinach or broccoli), red onions, omega 3, eggs, spices, magnesium and potassium (like potato and banana)

Actually is not like that, there is a graph that shows well, its like 3 months to reduce 80%, 10 months to reduce 90%, a bit more than 1 year to end everything. But it varies a lot from person to person, specially related to nutrition taken and mass
What do you mean mass, as in movements? How does age affect this aswell? What about lefort vs bsso

Very nice post but do you’re hiding the cost as though he did a special discount price for you. You realise he just said that to foster a rapport with you 😂

What do you mean mass, as in movements? How does age affect this aswell? What about lefort vs bsso
Body Index Mass. Not sure, but probably the younger you are the fast the recovery. And bimax is the both, rarely someone do only lefort or only bsso, when doing one you need to do the other

Very nice post but do you’re hiding the cost as though he did a special discount price for you. You realise he just said that to foster a rapport with you 😂
He didn't, if that were the case I would just say the non discounted price lol. Few people here share price from the other topics I saw. In the jaw forum its even forbidden to do that

Can you send pics in dm? I'm also considering bimax

Guess I'll be one of the first to say congrats on getting it done and hope all goes well!

What's with all the people moaning about pictures/price? This forum is becoming so weird, we're here to share experiences about looksmaxxing and progressing, if people don't want to share pictures/price then leave it at that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and looksseg
CT Scans look good

did your midface look shorter now?

Solid movements.

Off topic, but do you have very good supra and frontal bones? It looks pretty good on a scan.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Any functional improvements? Breathing, speech, posture, voice?

Its not ethic with the surgeon. Unless its a fixed price table. For example, in my LL I was telling the price opened, because that was a tabeled price in the time, they sent me a pdf with that. But most surgeons dont like to share, because they do individual prices for different persons, I just respect that.

Guess I'll be one of the first to say congrats on getting it done and hope all goes well!

What's with all the people moaning about pictures/price? This forum is becoming so weird, we're here to share experiences about looksmaxxing and progressing, if people don't want to share pictures/price then leave it at that.
Thank you very much, I did an effort to create the topic so to help people choice, share my experinece, and looks like some want hardly push to more infos, as it was my obligation to do that

CT Scans look good

did your midface look shorter now?
No idea, I didnt noticed that

Solid movements.

Off topic, but do you have very good supra and frontal bones? It looks pretty good on a scan.

Yes, I have. Pretty good forward growth, good supra and
cheekbones also. Pagnoni even said that I didnt need implants at all, other bones were already very good.
My real problem in face was lower third, very recessed

Any functional improvements? Breathing, speech, posture, voice?
Breathing, posture no idea, both were fine before
As for speech in the beggining is worse, now is normal again, I dont know if better, same as voice
However, I notived that swallowed is much better, I can easily take 4 pills, hard to notice, but probably my vocal projection is much better also
Other thing that I forgot to mention, now I dont have "gummy smile", my smile only show teeth (even being disalligned now, which should be fixed with invisible alligners)

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 2729
The idea was to do without using braces, or at maximum invisalign for some months after. My bite wasn't perfect, but was ok, I would prefer to have perfect bite, but I preferred to continue with my bite than using 1.5 year of braces before and only then doing Bimax.
Interesting.

how much did you pay? also could you dm pics?

Because that's the whole reason of this forum.

To help each other to ascend.

Some guys(like OP) is just selfish and they only just take information from this forum not give it.

I will do implants soon and I will share my results here to help other people as well to know what to expect/cost and all other relevant things which they need to consider before going through such invasive surgery! Of course I will censor my eyes and other parts but at least people will have an image on what to expect.

We don't have any pictures at all, not even CTs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: helpmegod and looksseg

Some guys(like OP) is just selfish and they only just take information from this forum not give it.

I will do implants soon and I will share my results here to help other people as well to know what to expect/cost and all other relevant things which they need to consider before going through such invasive surgery! Of course I will censor my eyes and other parts but at least people will have an image on what to expect.

"We don't have any pictures at all, not even CTs."

Are you blind?

@looksseg what was more helpful for your dating life, tri max or learning game?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and 5.5psl
"We don't have any pictures at all, not even CTs."

Are you blind?
for me pictures didn't load. blame the stupid chrome.

anyways, you got my point nigga.

The point of this forum is to looksmax and help one another doing so. You see people giving skin-care advice that everyone says ''Amazing, this should be stickied!'' whilst the poster gives literally no evidence of their own skin. It should be no difference with a jaw surgery. He's sharing his experience, talking about how it went and is open to any advice for those on here planning a similar route. Whether he shares pictures or not, we can still learn about how his surgery went without needing to see before and afters. Besides, lately this forum is getting super toxic and just nitpicking at everything even in before and afters.

That's great that you'll share your results here, people like results, but again that's your choice. You're free to share your experience with or without showing results.

We know Pagnoni's results, they are good.. it's nice to here other peoples experiences with him. Yes, pictures would be great, but if they aren't here we can't force that or undermine the fact he actually underwent this super invasive surgery and chose to share that in the first place.

These days I'm caring more about side effects, advice on reducing swelling, travelling concerns, route to take before jaw surgery etc than just seeing a before and after because they vary for everyone.

Also he did share scans.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and looksseg
Sorry, I dont think is right to share the prices. I can just give you a range if you want. But his consultation is free, if you are thinking in doing it you can ask directly for him the price for you and you would have a more precise price

Dont smoke, gain some mass, and buy Bromelain to start taking after the surgery, will accelerate unswelling

No, not needed to remove. I have some numbness, but this is normal, it takes months to disappear, and its reducing. No, he said that I might need, but to ask to dentist

No idea
can you give me a bit more info on bromelain?

im 4 months post op rhinoplasty and still have that annoying bit of swelling hanging around in my nasal tip

can you give me a bit more info on bromelain?

im 4 months post op rhinoplasty and still have that annoying bit of swelling hanging around in my nasal tip
Its a nutrient very abundant in pineapples, so a natural thing, taking a supplement with it is like just eating a lot of pineapple every day. It is one of the best thing to reduce inflammation and swelling, I can only recommend you to buy and start taking it

Make a thread and lmk how it goes brotha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Its a nutrient very abundant in pineapples, so a natural thing, taking a supplement with it is like just eating a lot of pineapple every day. It is one of the best thing to reduce inflammation and swelling, I can only recommend you to buy and start taking it
Also for swelling don't they do steroid injections ? This is a common procedure after pretty much every rhino so pagnoni should know.

where is your information thread?

Also for swelling don't they do steroid injections ? This is a common procedure after pretty much every rhino so pagnoni should know.
In the first days yes. Then they stop because there drowback in steroids that the body can’t handle well long term, plus stop to make difference after first days

how are you op

2.5 months ago I had trimax with Pagnoni. I think was +- 15mm advancement (6mm mandible + 9mm genioplasty), with CCW rotation and ramus widening also. The idea was to do without using braces, or at maximum invisalign for some months after. My bite wasn't perfect, but was ok, I would prefer to have perfect bite, but I preferred to continue with my bite than using 1.5 year of braces before and only then doing Bimax.

The surgery went well, Pagnoni is very nice, the hospital is incredibly good, I had a lot of attention there, and he even allowed me to stay more days for free in the hospital, because he knew I was alone in Italy.

After 2.5 months later I can say that aesthetically the results are excellent. For private reasons I won't post my photos here, but I'll post my CT scans before and after. My lower third is really much better than before, and I know that will still improve more until all swelling subside. Also, there is no over conservative neither exaggeration move, I think was ideal the move, at least I dont see obviously that more or less would be better.

As functionally, my occlusion is not good now, and there is some midline misalignment in the teeth. He told me that this is ok, easy solvable with some months with invisalign or any other alligner. I went to a company that do invisible alligners, they said they can fix it, and it will take 12 months because the case is not easy. They did already the simulation and sent me. For one side I didnt expected the need to use alligners for 12 months after, will somehow suck to use, and its an additional cost, not cheap. But from other side, I still think would be better than 1.5 year of braces before, and after the alligners I will have perfect bite, according to this company, and I will be able to naturally close my mouth without any effort.

Other than that, I feel that my swallowing is better, for example, I can easily take 4 pills at the same time, something that I couldnt before. This is important, because indicates that my throat is more open, and thus I will have better vocal projection.
Hey dude I am scheduled to have trimax soon with pags and want to ask about your overall experience and your results.