Bimax straight into a coma

Sal

Sal

Nobody really likes us except for us
This possible?

I don’t want to live the worst days of my life and book a month off work. Can’ti just ask to be put into a coma for 3 weeks. Wake up with smelling and no pain??

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, fruitgunpop and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This possible?

I don’t want to live the worst days of my life and book a month off work. Can’ti just ask to be put into a coma for 3 weeks. Wake up with smelling and no pain??
comas will fuck ur body up not worth it

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Sal
Everything good in life require suffering

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, mfk, thecel and 2 others
This possible?

All I ever needed was a squat soooo that’s what’s up

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
No Bimax for you pheno buddy boyo

a lot of people go through it really swiftly with a small amount of pain/swelling. just pray you'll be like one of them and look almost normal by 1 month post op

This possible?

Are y’all really that generically fucked up? Can’t relate but… idk man, you want to risk it?

I'm chadlite from most ratings.
if your lower third is fucked... im sorry to break it to you but you aint no chad... chin, outside of this forum and other modeling agencies, is super overlooked and underrated but i guarantee you most people subconsciously base peoples look by how well their chin looks and how much fat is under the chin and neck

Just suck it up dood, improvements take time