Bimax with Pagnoni

L

looksmin

Iron
How is Pagnoni's bimax? I know that he's the first choice for anything cheekbones and above, but does Ramieri mog when it comes to bimax?

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 8869
I need to know too

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and looksmin
Same

• +1
Reactions: looksmin
He seemed very nice and knowledgable in my consultation with him. But most of the before and afters that he showed me were of people who were seriously deformed so pretty frauded results. One pro to going with him is that he offers a lot of different surgeries all together

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angloidcel, Anchor_Ship, valhalar and 2 others
Plus there's a guy who got botched on here, but seeing he was mentally ill I might let that slide.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, valhalar and Deleted member 2729
I'm considering the whole works with him

Bimax plus orbital implants

He showed me some good before and afters

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, looksmin and poopmaster22
I'm considering the whole works with him

Bimax plus orbital implants

He showed me some good before and afters
Weren't some of them kinda underwhelming though? None of them looked as good as even an average Alfaro one.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I'll be having a consultation with Ramieri and possibly Alfaro too. I'll just have to compare their results and see.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and poopmaster22
I'll be having a consultation with Ramieri and possibly Alfaro too. I'll just have to compare their results and see.
Keep me updated

• +1
Weren't some of them kinda underwhelming though? None of them looked as good as even an average Alfaro one.
Yeah one of them was underwhelming.

One long midface guy who sort of looked like me ascended 1.5 psl points with just trimax.

I'm looking at alfaro instagram now, he has some mogger results.

I am booking a CT scan today and will get plans from Pagnoni, Ramieri and Alfaro.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 2729 and looksmin
Yeah one of them was underwhelming.

One long midface guy who sort of looked like me ascended 1.5 psl points with just trimax.

I'm looking at alfaro instagram now, he has some mogger results.

I am booking a CT scan today and will get plans from Pagnoni, Ramieri and Alfaro.
All I want is reassurance that he’s at least decent at bimax. I’m not looking to
have 100 different surgeons operating on my face because with each surgery you increase your risk to get botched or worse get permanent nerve damage or some shit like that. My goal is to go under the knife ONCE and be done with major looksmaxxing forever. That’s why Pagnoni is so enticing for me, he offers everything I want at once and at a much better cost than the alternative of going to many surgeons that each specializes in a different niche.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Pagnonisavemyeyes, Anchor_Ship and 4 others
A
All I want is reassurance that he’s at least decent at bimax. I’m not looking to
have 100 different surgeons operating on my face because with each surgery you increase your risk to get botched or worse get permanent nerve damage or some shit like that. My goal is to go under the knife ONCE and be done with major looksmaxxing forever. That’s why Pagnoni is so enticing for me, he offers everything I want at once and at a much better cost than the alternative of going to many surgeons that each specializes in a different niche.
Agree

Yes he offers a lot but there are quite a few people who have been botched by him and are not happy with results. Mainly with implants and soft tissue work.

If you want the 1 surgery I would go with Ramieri for bimax and implants.

Only reason I am not that keen on Ramieri is because he is conservative w bimax...I'm 33 and I wanna risk it all for chadlite face

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, eyebagcel, poopmaster22 and 1 other person
Yes he offers a lot but there are quite a few people who have been botched by him and are not happy with results. Mainly with implants and soft tissue work.

Only reason I am not that keen on Ramieri is because he is conservative w bimax...I'm 33 and I wanna risk it all for chadlite face
Yeah bro i feel you if I was 33 I’d wanna go out on my own terms too finna fuck around and risk my life for that chadlight halo 😂. Yeah Pagnoni almost seems too good to be true so I’m definitely going to consult with Ramieri before making a final decision. But please keep us updated man and good luck.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22

Who does chad movements ?

do you think he’s a safe option for infraorbital saddle implants? i heard he’s made mistakes with the chin and browridge which makes me wary about the under eye/cheekbone region

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes
do you think he’s a safe option for infraorbital saddle implants? i heard he’s made mistakes with the chin and browridge which makes me wary about the under eye/cheekbone region
Yes I think he's safe for that. Titbot got infaorbs and had no problem with that particular procedure

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
How is Pagnoni's bimax? I know that he's the first choice for anything cheekbones and above, but does Ramieri mog when it comes to bimax?
had consultation with him and will have with ramieri will tell you which mogs then ok?

• +1
had consultation with him and will have with ramieri will tell you which mogs then ok?
Alright bro looking forward to hear from you. I’m in the same boat, already talked to Pagnoni and in a couple days have a consultation with Ramieri. By the way, what was your impression of Pagnoni’s before and afters?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
All this Ramieri talk the nigga prices are already going up as it is:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 8869 and looksmin
All this Ramieri talk the nigga prices are already going up as it is:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yeah fr but I wouldn’t say he’s overpriced yet still cheaper than other more established surgeons. Although I do want to act quick I have a bad feeling this place is gonna blow up soon:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16110 and Anchor_Ship
Yeah fr but I wouldn’t say he’s overpriced yet still cheaper than other more established surgeons. Although I do want to act quick I have a bad feeling this place is gonna blow up soon:trepidation:
The prices have increased ever since @Gaia262 shared his Jaw surgery journey

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 8869, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Alfaro is only worth if you are giga recessed his 20mm advencement are good but you will only look normie with your shit base anyway. his results on average jaw is uncanny dogmaxxing and banana looking mandible + he's 30k.

Ramieri is only 14-16mm but his results are more harmonious and he does a better job with CCW giving you a natural look mandible. You can't get a Chad jaw with bimax anyway. you need chin + jaw implants for that.

Remember you can't go from average recessed jaw to Chad jaw with bimax only . the goal is to bring your upper and lower jaw to healthy and non recessed state which is top 10% jaw IRL . it just counter your downward growth like most modern humans have, and bring it to where it was supposed to be.

Don't be too greedy with osteotomies because your skull can't handle big movements without looking unnatural.
After bimax go for filler or implants to add projected bonemass.
You can bonemash too before bimax if you want too it works but painful and risky.

Chad has non downward growth + forward growth + bonemass. So with bimax you have 1/3 of the job done.

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, fuckedupmanlet, CristianT and 6 others
Alfaro is only worth if you are giga recessed his 20mm advencement are good but you will only look normie with your shit base anyway. his results on average jaw is uncanny dogmaxxing and banana looking mandible + he's 30k.

Ramieri is only 14-16mm but his results are more harmonious and he does a better job with CCW giving you a natural look mandible. You can't get a Chad jaw with bimax anyway. you need chin + jaw implants for that.

Remember you can't go from average recessed jaw to Chad jaw with bimax only . the goal is to bring your upper and lower jaw to healthy and non recessed state which is top 10% jaw IRL . it just counter your downward growth like most modern humans have, and bring it to where it was supposed to be.

Don't be too greedy with osteotomies because your skull can't handle big movements without looking unnatural.
You can bonemash too before bimax if you want too it works but painful and risky.

Chad has non downward growth + forward growth + bonemass. So with bimax you have 1/3 of the job done.
Thanks for your insight. You seem very knowledgeable on the subject. Do you mind if I shoot you a quick message?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Yeah good point. Ramieri seems like the sensible option.

• +1

not entirely accurate though he seems to produce fine results on people with relatively normal recession albeit flat faces. The second guy for example has a face structure kinda similar to mine and I would be satisfied with his result. Also note that he takes great care with the aesthetics of the front profile which in my opinion is even more important than side.

Attachments

• 840BB099-1FC8-4362-B265-05B1D10D6F64.jpeg
    840BB099-1FC8-4362-B265-05B1D10D6F64.jpeg
    392.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 8982810F-3599-4CD5-9ACE-4DB96138A1A4.jpeg
    8982810F-3599-4CD5-9ACE-4DB96138A1A4.jpeg
    332.1 KB · Views: 0
Anybody know if Alfaro offers implants?

not entirely accurate though he seems to produce fine results on people with relatively normal recession albeit flat faces. The second guy for example has a face structure kinda similar to mine and I would be satisfied with his result. Also note that he takes great care with the aesthetics of the front profile which in my opinion is even more important than side.
incredible results. made them both chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 6756 and looksmin
incredible results. made them both chadlite
Yeah and these are just the first two results that popped up. He has a lot of experience under his belt and reputation that expands way beyond this forum. Only two problems are the price and the fact that last I heard he doesn’t do implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Alright bro looking forward to hear from you. I’m in the same boat, already talked to Pagnoni and in a couple days have a consultation with Ramieri. By the way, what was your impression of Pagnoni’s before and afters?
the ones i saw looked good the blonde one didnt change that much but the guy that changed jaw width was insane

• +1
the ones i saw looked good the blonde one didnt change that much but the guy that changed jaw width was insane
I know which one you’re talking about that one was outstanding but that may have been one of his very few good ones for all we know. The rest that he showed me were mediocre imo and didn’t impress me at all.

• +1
Pagnoni is good surgeon? What about his ramus widening?

• +1
I know which one you’re talking about that one was outstanding but that may have been one of his very few good ones for all we know. The rest that he showed me were mediocre imo and didn’t impress me at all.
thats literally most maxfacs i had consultation with so many surgeons and nothing really blew me away only the truecel to normie type of stuff but we all fakecel here

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, fuckedupmanlet, looksmin and 1 other person
Pagnoni is good surgeon? What about his ramus widening?
he is nice, he is down to earth but i still cannot rank his ability til i saw zarrinbal etc

• +1
Reactions: looksmin and Deleted member 2729
he is nice, he is down to earth but i still cannot rank his ability til i saw zarrinbal etc
zarrinbal is shit for my case since he doesnt even do rotations

• +1
zarrinbal is shit for my case since he doesnt even do rotations
yeah i figure he will be for me too since i need ccw but i will see defranq ramieri and alfaro etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and looksmin
Forgot to mention, another pro to going with Pagnoni is that he’s a trained plastic surgeon in addition to being a maxfac. If you don’t have any functional issues (in my case) then all he cares about is giving you the best aesthetic outcome unlike Ramieri who’s a more “functional surgeon”

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 16501, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
Ramieri is great and if I was truecel I would go for him no question about it. But I wonder if he has the ability to ascend a LTN to Chadlight.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 2729
I'm curious too, although I don't need bimax. I'm going to Pagnoni for my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Is Defeancq good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110

When assessing before/afters for bimax it's very important to look at the base first and think about what's actually possible to do with that base. Every surgeon including Ramieri has before/afters that result in a "banana looking mandible", I think that's more dependent on the patient than the surgeon. Also, I've never seen an actual "dogmaxxed" result from Alfaro, the pic that people on this forum are sharing is distorted by pixels and even so, it's an improvement compared to the "before".

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 16501 and looksmin
When assessing before/afters for bimax it's very important to look at the base first and think about what's actually possible to do with that base. Every surgeon including Ramieri has before/afters that result in a "banana looking mandible", I think that's more dependent on the patient than the surgeon. Also, I've never seen an actual "dogmaxxed" result from Alfaro, the pic that people on this forum are sharing is distorted by pixels and even so, it's an improvement compared to the "before".
Yes patient's base is mandatory for the outcome. Long ramus with high gonial angle seem to benefit the most since the CCW impaction brings harmony that was lacking before and can handle longer mandible. . "banana looking " come from shorter ramus.

Do you think Alfaro's 20mm pogonion and 10 mm vs italian's surgeons 15mm and 4mm are worth the trade from pure aesthetics excluding the price tag?

Same thing here. Looking for someone who can it done in one.

• +1

He doesn't use bone grafts. Just leaves big gaping spaces like the grand canyon.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, randomvanish, looksmin and 1 other person
He doesn't use bone grafts. Just leaves big gaping spaces like the grand canyon.
wdym why wouldnt he use bone grafts

wdym why wouldnt he use bone grafts

Not sure man.

This is what I've seen from various users who've consulted him.

You'd have to ask him personally to find out the rationale behind it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Not sure man.

This is what I've seen from various users who've consulted him.

You'd have to ask him personally to find out the rationale behind it.
so you think Ramieri moggs? Can I dm you my scans + face pics?