Biofiller / Vampire facial haul update

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
I've been a bit offline as I've been heavily researching Albinum PRF (biofillers) and i decided to pull the plug

My beauty clinic is finally getting somewhere I should have everything I need now for injecting biofillers (once it arrives), as well as doing vampire facials (PRP)
IMG 20230126 165515

This is everything i ordered so far (apart from a e-book about PRF in facial aesthetics), feel free to let me know if I'm missing something - considering numbing cream, but it's expensive so not sure if I should get it

Here's the cost breakdown for initial setup:
IMG 20230126 191942

I know, it's on the expensive side but it can be done cheaper (will make cheaper alternatives in a proper guide once I realise the post/video about me doing all of this). I just wanted to make sure I haver proper stuff as I will be dealing with my face, and don't want to risk non sterile/dull syringes and inferior tools

My plan is to do vampire facials once a month and inject Alb - PRF fillers every 5-6 months into my tear trought, possibly chin, possibly gonion, and unlikely but maybe slightly on cheekbones

For those who don't know what biofillers:
Albumin prf fillers are a type of dermal filler that are made from a protein found in blood plasma called albumin. They are injected into the skin to add volume and smooth out wrinkles or other signs of aging.

Benefits of albumin fillers include:
-They provide a natural-looking result as they are made from human plasma.

-They are biocompatible, meaning they are well tolerated by the body.

-They are temporary, so the effects will eventually wear off and can be easily reversed if desired

-They can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns including wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and volume loss in the face

-They are non-surgical, which means less downtime and recovery time compared to more invasive procedures

-They have a low risk of allergic reactions or side effects

-They are safe and effective when used by a trained professional or by me

It's worth noting that currently, albumin fillers are not yet widely available for aesthetic use, so they're expensive and many practitioners don't do the protocol correctly or just use PPP (platelet poor plasma) fillers and more research is needed.

I highly recommend reading research papers by Richard J. Miron PhD or watch his educational videos on YouTube and finally get the eBook if you want to even more knowledge on the injection part of it (or wait for my post)
IMG 20230126 193521

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 22354, Silver and 6 others
When can I make my reservation at your office?

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, MoggerGaston, rand anon and 4 others
picsart_22-09-29_23-23-52-330-png.1888791

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Bakin donuts 🍩, Elvisandreaa and 11 others
U have already great skin. Just use tret idiot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, Sondern and Niklaus Mikaelson
your beauty clinic?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
When can I make my reservation at your office?
I'll have to inject quite a few times on myself before I start doing it on others, also i need to make an appointment with a facial esthetician first that can guide me with the practical at first or let me observe while they inject, as I don't have any practical experience but know all the theory

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and poopoohead
isn't this stuff for oldcels?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Niklaus Mikaelson
Niko in 2 weeks

Screenshot 2023 01 26 at 19 45 02 Blogger is risking her life with at home vampire facials

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus, Fear, poopoohead and 5 others
isn't this stuff for oldcels?
It's not, it's for anti aging (vampire facial part), and the biofillers are for fixing my undereye area

3262876_IMG_20230126_191942.jpg

Some guys here will say tret alone is better than that entire list lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Leo69
It's not, it's for anti aging (vampire facial part), and the biofillers are for fixing my undereye area
it's not for "anti aging" it's a treatment which stimulates collagen production. you cannot do anything to slow down aging besides not eating and not catching the sun.

• +1
  • Hmm...
it's not for "anti aging" it's a treatment which stimulates collagen production. you cannot do anything to slow down aging besides not eating and not catching the sun.
I'm sure you know better tbh

3262876_IMG_20230126_191942.jpg

Some guys here will say tret alone is better than that entire list lol.
Tf is all that? Xangsane ur mental bro... :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, poopoohead, MoggerGaston and 3 others
Nice, but if users had to pick tret or your entire skincare list. They will pick tret most likely.
This fillers part i don't expect most people to do, but vampire facials are very doable, also i don't expect most guys to take skin seriously here as most people are lazycels and don't even bother to use sunscreen, but i thought I might as well keep people updated for the few serious individuals. And yes, this is an extreme level, but I'm not planning on aging like milk like the rest of the boyos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razorium, infini and Leo69
I'm sure you know better tbh
it's not deep science, it's the telomere shortening that ages you, and the skin damage. those treatment as well as hyaluronic acid injections just boost your collagen. i'm not denying the importance of getting it as an oldcel, just don't see the utility right now.

• +1
Chad posts and gets 19 replies in 19 minutes.
I post and get 2 replies in 2 days.
Brutal, thank you Niko.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, poopoohead, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
it's not deep science, it's the telomere shortening that ages you, and the skin damage. those treatment as well as hyaluronic acid injections just boost your collagen. i'm not denying the importance of getting it as an oldcel, just don't see the utility right now.
Prevention is better than reversing
Also I'm planning on having skin like this
986cc17d0f2a4c85ecd58be0518b1b47

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12330 and the BULL
Is it really better time/money wise than instead going to top top professionals who are doing that?

• +1
Prevention is better than reversing
Also I'm planning on having skin like this
View attachment 2055042
He had make up on + some effects in this gif
And yes but prevention Is what i listed. A temporary collagen boost won't prevent anything. Also most of the aging Is due to bone loss, skin Is the less important part of aging.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Leo69, the BULL and 1 other person
This fillers part i don't expect most people to do, but vampire facials are very doable, also i don't expect most guys to take skin seriously here as most people are lazycels and don't even bother to use sunscreen, but i thought I might as well keep people updated for the few serious individuals. And yes, this is an extreme level, but I'm not planning on aging like milk like the rest of the boyos
Most people here are lazy and cope. I used to actually believe on here thinking face is everything lol, but once I did so many experiments. I realize that a gym body can actually mog face lots of the times in many scenarios. I think if most people here that are decent height and normie facially, then they can just gymmax, and get laid, but they cope saying face, and be lazycels. It's extreme level, but to age very good, then it makes sense. I need to step it up as I'm just using sunscreen and tret mostly. Get on your level.

Do you think Timothée Chalamet has a strong skin care routine? Recent photo of him from like yesterday. He is 27 years old, but passable for 21 still honestly.

celebrity-sightings-paris-fashion-week-haute-couture-spring-summer-2023-day-three.webp

• +1
Just go to a clinic

• +1
  • JFL
Is it really better time/money wise than instead going to top top professionals who are doing that?
Short answer: yes

Long answer:
Well if you want to do vampire facials once a month I'd be around 12000 a year depending on location.
IMG 20230126 200210

If you want to do PRF injections every 6 months it'd cost around 1000*2 (there's only a few clinics that do proper alb-PRF injections following Richard J. Miron's course and protocol so you'd have to travel and 1000 is on the low end but let's say 2000usd a year.
IMG 20230126 200336

So In total id cost me 14000 USD a year to get done which I wouldn't be able to do as none of the clinics in Denmark have been trained by Richard J. Miron (leading PHD guy in the field that guarantee the right protocol)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and poopoohead
Most people here are lazy and cope. I used to actually believe on here thinking face is everything lol, but once I did so many experiments. I realize that a gym body can actually mog face lots of the times in many scenarios. I think if most people here that are decent height and normie facially, then they can just gymmax, and get laid, but they cope saying face, and be lazycels. It's extreme level, but to age very good, then it makes sense. I need to step it up as I'm just using sunscreen and tret mostly. Get on your level.

Do you think Timothée Chalamet has a strong skin care routine? Recent photo of him from like yesterday. He is 27 years old, but passable for 21 still honestly.

celebrity-sightings-paris-fashion-week-haute-couture-spring-summer-2023-day-three.webp
It is questions whether he has it himself, but there is no doubt his agent is putting up appointments with the best esteticians

• +1
May be a bit too confusing and tech(Niko)l for me, will have to simplify or start basic.

A second search offers this at £450 in Kent.

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe.

• +1
May be a bit too confusing and tech(Niko)l for me, will have to simplify or start basic.

A second search offers this at £450 in Kent.

Don't get me wrong, I want to believe.
Jfl at tech(Niko)l

I'll keep you posted on everything regarding skin, but like @Leo69, for most of you guys it's probably best to just start with retinols/tretinoin or normal microneedling as it's cheap and effective, but if you truly want to ascend your skin feel free to check out the updates on my posts regarding this stuff. 450 is quite a bit if we're talking about the vampire facials and not the biofillers as the vapire facials are very cheap to do as you don't need the expensive devices/syringes and so forth

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Leo69
@Niklaus Mikaelson your skin sags in and face melts as an oldcel because of bone loss in maxilla, chin, jaw. There are tons of oldcels with good skin Who still look their Age because of that. Fighting aging goes much deeper than skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OldRooster, infini, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
@Niklaus Mikaelson your skin sags in and face melts as an oldcel because of bone loss in maxilla, chin, jaw. There are tons of oldcels with good skin Who still look their Age because of that. Fighting aging goes much deeper than skin
I know, that's where the fillers come into play, and this is only one part of my anti aging plan...

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Just need to do a fighting tournament setup by @enchanted_elixir for aging. Once you win that battle, then don't have to deal with aging ever again or with skincare coping. It goes much deeper than just skincare. I agree with that. It goes through tournaments.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson
I know, that's where the fillers come into play, and this is only one part of my anti aging plan...
It's Just another collagen booster. If you want to fight aging you must find a way to stop telomere shortening, consequential loss of bone, deterioration of organs Who regulate your hormone levels too...

It's Just another collagen booster. If you want to fight aging you must find a way to stop telomere shortening, consequential loss of bone, deterioration of organs Who regulate your hormone levels too...
I don't think you got what this post was about tbh, i nowhere said that if you do this you'll never age visually or live forever. I just stated that it's stuff im doing to improve my skin and fix my undereye hollowing and as a bonus maybe give myself some chin/cheekbone fillers to improve looks or use prf for my hair

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Just need to do a fighting tournament setup by @enchanted_elixir for aging. Once you win that battle, then don't have to deal with aging ever again or with skincare coping. It goes much deeper than just skincare. I agree with that. It goes through tournaments.
dude just said get some friends to fight aging and he got in BOTB because of nice post format lol

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69 and Niklaus Mikaelson
I don't think you got what this post was about tbh, i nowhere said that if you do this you'll never age visually or live forever. I just stated that it's stuff im doing to improve my skin and fix my undereye hollowing and as a bonus maybe give myself some chin/cheekbone fillers to improve looks or use prf for my hair
no i got that part. i didn't say it's useless. you need fillers for your under eye area yes

• +1
no i got that part. i didn't say it's useless. you need fillers for your under eye area yes
Also I don't really have perfect skin, I have small acne scars from when I didn't do skincare i want gone as well
IMG 20230126 203851
IMG 20230126 203910

But yes, I also have optimized my diet, supplements for cortisol, sleep, water, sunprotection, lifestyle, stopped smoking and much more for anti aging which is equally as important as the increase in collagen, ofc I can't change bone structure without stuff like infraorbital implants for bone aging/loss and so forth, but currently there isn't a need for it imo, so just giving my skin the best chance possible untill I require something else as I want to look the same for as long as possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Im doing PRP and got all the equipment for like 150€, i injected PRP into tear trough and got nothing out of it (i think), also use it for vampire facials and hairline injections.

• +1
Booking it, going there, waiting, im done before all that and i don't have to get out of home and its almost free.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and WayneBraaaah
Booking it, going there, waiting, im done before all that and i don't have to get out of home and its almost free.
Bro did you not see how many things he bought. No way you're doing the same stuff for 150 euros. Better to get It professionally at that point

• +1
Im doing PRP and got all the equipment for like 150€, i injected PRP into tear trough and got nothing out of it (i think), also use it for vampire facials and hairline injections.
There's a biiig difference on alb PRF and PRP. But mirin the other part, feel free to share your setup if you'd like!
And very true!
Bro did you not see how many things he bought. No way you're doing the same stuff for 150 euros. Better to get It professionally at that point
He's not doing the exact same, he's doing PRP, not alb PRF, the most expensive part about prf is the devices (horisontal centrifuge, bio-cooler, bio heat - dry bath device and proper needles. Also it can be done way cheaper than what I got it for, but i wanted my stuff to be top quality and as sterile/safe as possible as I'm planning on doing it for a long time and want to minimize risks

• +1
You can technically just do PRP vampire facial with these things, a vampire facial kit, ternaquet, centrifuge and dermapen
IMG 20230126 213705

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and the BULL
Also I don't really have perfect skin, I have small acne scars from when I didn't do skincare i want gone as well
View attachment 2055070View attachment 2055071
But yes, I also have optimized my diet, supplements for cortisol, sleep, water, sunprotection, lifestyle, stopped smoking and much more for anti aging which is equally as important as the increase in collagen, ofc I can't change bone structure without stuff like infraorbital implants for bone aging/loss and so forth, but currently there isn't a need for it imo, so just giving my skin the best chance possible untill I require something else as I want to look the same for as long as possible
Should optimize and maximize galaxy elo with your youthful good looks and smash as many girls as possible before it's too late. Isn't that the whole point of anti aging? To look good to smash hot girls as long as possible? Find it hard to believe you fixed your sleep knowing you, no offense lol.

• +1
Should optimize and maximize galaxy elo with your youthful good looks and smash as many girls as possible before it's too late. Isn't that the whole point of anti aging? To look good to smash hot girls as long as possible? Find it hard to believe you fixed your sleep knowing you, no offense lol.
Haha youre right about the sleep part although I'm working on it, have been trying to go to sleep at 12 ish to get sleep, just still wake up 3ish hours after I fall asleep, so got some aswaghanda and hopefully with melatonin it'll help a bit, and I'm a bit done with slaying, as a vampiremaxxer i have all the time in the world to do so ;)

• JFL
Haha youre right about the sleep part although I'm working on it, have been trying to go to sleep at 12 ish to get sleep, just still wake up 3ish hours after I fall asleep, so got some aswaghanda and hopefully with melatonin it'll help a bit, and I'm a bit done with slaying, as a vampiremaxxer i have all the time in the world to do so ;)
if it was that easy every B tier celeb would look 20 yo
they surely can afford and do this stuff

I have a better skincare routine than 99% of the population (daily tret, spf, moisturizer and vitc/niacimide) but my skin still looks like utter shit due to bad genes.

Why would this procedure make a difference for me. Would it cure genetic (not aging) nasolabial folds?

• +1