Biofiller / Vampire facial haul update

Short answer: yes

Long answer:
Well if you want to do vampire facials once a month I'd be around 12000 a year depending on location.
View attachment 2055046

If you want to do PRF injections every 6 months it'd cost around 1000*2 (there's only a few clinics that do proper alb-PRF injections following Richard J. Miron's course and protocol so you'd have to travel and 1000 is on the low end but let's say 2000usd a year.
View attachment 2055047

So In total id cost me 14000 USD a year to get done which I wouldn't be able to do as none of the clinics in Denmark have been trained by Richard J. Miron (leading PHD guy in the field that guarantee the right protocol)
do you really need to this every single month?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
do you really need to this every single month?
Hyaluronic acid injections probably a better cost / effective solution. i guess niko likes to do it fancy

• Hmm...
Hyaluronic acid injections probably a better cost / effective solution. i guess niko likes to do it fancy
HA fillers would absolutely not be a replacement for tear throughs duo to migration and all that, if i wouldn't gonna do this i would need fat grafts or infraorbital implant

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I have a better skincare routine than 99% of the population (daily tret, spf, moisturizer and vitc/niacimide) but my skin still looks like utter shit due to bad genes.

Why would this procedure make a difference for me. Would it cure genetic (not aging) nasolabial folds?
The filler part could help the nasolabial folds a bit, but hard to say without a picture to go out from

Well, make sure to take pics of before-after and even a video.
I already knew about the alb-prf, just didn't know it was being used as fillers, i can do it with my setup, most likely, with a regular oven and maybe buy a cooler instead of using the fridge or some other cooling method. Problem is when you inject, the area gets "bruised for days", which is a no no for me.

• Hmm...
@Niklaus Mikaelson your skin sags in and face melts as an oldcel because of bone loss in maxilla, chin, jaw. There are tons of oldcels with good skin Who still look their Age because of that. Fighting aging goes much deeper than skin
Do u have any ideas on how to counteract losing bone in your maxilla, chin, jaw? Is it even possible to counteract it somehow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Do u have any ideas on how to counteract losing bone in your maxilla, chin, jaw? Is it even possible to counteract it somehow?
Only thing you can do Is try to keep your GH levels in check.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I already knew about the alb-prf, just didn't know it was being used as fillers, i can do it with my setup, most likely, with a regular oven and maybe buy a cooler instead of using the fridge or some other cooling method. Problem is when you inject, the area gets "bruised for days", which is a no no for me.
Idk if I would trust an oven or stuff like that to be accurate enough, and downtime should be ~2 days if done correctly

This fillers part i don't expect most people to do, but vampire facials are very doable, also i don't expect most guys to take skin seriously here as most people are lazycels and don't even bother to use sunscreen, but i thought I might as well keep people updated for the few serious individuals. And yes, this is an extreme level, but I'm not planning on aging like milk like the rest of the boyos
i just use cleeanser moistirzer tret and sunscreen is that enough. I rarely go outside

• +1
And will get a skin analysis test/pictures at a clinic near me using the visia analysis device, just waiting for a reply from the clinic if I can keep the analysis pictures otherwise I won't spend 90 USD and just take my own pictures

i just use cleeanser moistirzer tret and sunscreen is that enough. I rarely go outside
Should be enough for most people unless you have scarring or other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • Woah
Have you considered laser skin resurfacing? Should be much more effective for your skin conditions (not under eyes ofc) and usually you don't need to repeat it.

• +1
Have you considered laser skin resurfacing? Should be much more effective for your skin conditions (not under eyes ofc) and usually you don't need to repeat it.
I did buy a skin smoothing laser as well, it's not more effective than vampire facials from what I've read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I did buy a skin smoothing laser as well, it's not more effective than vampire facials from what I've read
This shit costs 10k jfl, I'm not talking about an "at home" laser device, but professional skin resurfacing with a fractional CO2 laser, this is the best method for scars/wrinkles and especially to tighten your face and increasing collagen. Vampire is (in most cases) useless for removing scars and facelifting and inferior in removing wrinkles. Only more collagen increase is debatable. I have done this (laser skin resurfacing), it is not cheap, depending on where you are you pay for a treatment 1.5-2.5k for ur whole face. You also have the possibility to use an ablative laser and get completely "new" skin. It is just much more risky and you have a long downtime especially with the ablative laser.

I also considered a vampire lifting initially, but was advised against it. But I must also say, I speak from my experience, in your case PRP could also be sufficient. In any case, I am looking forward on your results with this and good luck with it

• +1
This shit costs 10k jfl, I'm not talking about an "at home" laser device, but professional skin resurfacing with a fractional CO2 laser, this is the best method for scars/wrinkles and especially to tighten your face and increasing collagen. Vampire is (in most cases) useless for removing scars and facelifting and inferior in removing wrinkles. Only more collagen increase is debatable. I have done this (laser skin resurfacing), it is not cheap, depending on where you are you pay for a treatment 1.5-2.5k for ur whole face. You also have the possibility to use an ablative laser and get completely "new" skin. It is just much more risky and you have a long downtime especially with the ablative laser.

I also considered a vampire lifting initially, but was advised against it. But I must also say, I speak from my experience, in your case PRP could also be sufficient. In any case, I am looking forward on your results with this and good luck with it
What was your experience with CO2 laser like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Niklaus Mikaelson
What was your experience with CO2 laser like?
Everything is cope when you have S tier acne scars like me
A92C84FD 234C 46CC 815D E5191C4DCECD

• So Sad
Also I don't really have perfect skin, I have small acne scars from when I didn't do skincare i want gone as well
View attachment 2055070View attachment 2055071
But yes, I also have optimized my diet, supplements for cortisol, sleep, water, sunprotection, lifestyle, stopped smoking and much more for anti aging which is equally as important as the increase in collagen, ofc I can't change bone structure without stuff like infraorbital implants for bone aging/loss and so forth, but currently there isn't a need for it imo, so just giving my skin the best chance possible untill I require something else as I want to look the same for as long as possible
Emil Henningsen in Odense is good blackpilled derm that can get rid of those scars easily

• Woah

I have a basic 800 USD one, and it definitely help with small fine lines like near the nasal folds, I thought you were talking about IPL lasers, co2 laser is way too aggressive for my minimal scarring imo. I will pay for a visia skin analysis test and we can compare the before after results of my skin
Emil Henningsen in Odense is good blackpilled derm that can get rid of those scars easily
I appreciate it! Although my scars are very small so vampire facial should get rid of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I Need vampire facial executed by Niko tbh i'm starting to look oldcel

• Woah