Blackpill Biology lesson of the day. Why your penis is shaped like a mushroom.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
262d 18h 35m
You might think that women would select the male with the best genes and be monogamous with him if she followed her evolutionary objective; that is wrong. Sperm selection must be taken into account. If a woman gets gang banged, the male with the strongest sperm is likely to fertilise. The last male has a distinct advantage too; the last one scoops out the sperm of his predecessors with his shovel / mushroom shaped penis.
Male penises literally evolved their shape to do this and the length of a sex session is usually only long enough to scoop out foreign sperm.
Gang banging was common during the stone age; matriarchal bands would invite males to gang bang them. A young woman could also be gang banged by all the males in her tribe, most of which would have been her relatives.
Being bred is a common female fetish. Gang banging is common in nature; it is practised by cats, snakes, frogs and fish among others.

There is actually a game based off this, as I've detailed before:

In this sex game, girls lay on the floor in a circle with their heads together and eyes closed and boys copulate with them, taking turns. The winner is the boy who managed to finish the intercourse last.

Why do you think that is?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
AlwaysHaveQuestions said:
Learned that in my freshmen biology class. How anyone can leave the class without being blackpilled is beyond me.
you were taught this in school?

i wasn't at all.

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
160d 18h 54m
personalityinkwell said:
you were taught this in school?

i wasn't at all.
College level course call Evolutionary Biology.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
College level course call Evolutionary Biology.
i see

how did people in your freshman class respond to the idea that gangbanging is normal?

Deleted member 3323

Deleted member 3323

Gone from the site
Time online
66d 2h 35m
personalityinkwell said:
You might think that women would select the male with the best genes and be monogamous with him if she followed her evolutionary objective; that is wrong. Sperm selection must be taken into account. If a woman gets gang banged, the male with the strongest sperm is likely to fertilise. The last male has a distinct advantage too; the last one scoops out the sperm of his predecessors with his shovel / mushroom shaped penis.
Male penises literally evolved their shape to do this and the length of a sex session is usually only long enough to scoop out foreign sperm.
Gang banging was common during the stone age; matriarchal bands would invite males to gang bang them. A young woman could also be gang banged by all the males in her tribe, most of which would have been her relatives.
Being bred is a common female fetish. Gang banging is common in nature; it is practised by cats, snakes, frogs and fish among others.

Nice theory but I don't think its true.

This reminds me of the reason someone told me why we have a foreskin. Our ancestors had so much sex that we were scarring the glands of our dick so we developed foreskin to protect it.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
bpdandectasy said:
Nice theory but I don't think its true.

This reminds me of the reason someone told me why we have a foreskin. Our ancestors had so much sex that we were scarring the glands of our dick so we developed foreskin to protect it.
no its true actually. A @AlwaysHaveQuestions was taught it in a college level course

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
160d 18h 54m
personalityinkwell said:
i see

how did people in your freshman class respond to the idea that gangbanging is normal?
Nobody really pays attention so there was no response. We had a poll once on what we look for in the opposite gender. All the guys put looks as first and the girls all virtue signal personality or some bs. We just learned about female selection so I think the guys were just coping.

Deleted member 6400

Deleted member 6400

Banned
Time online
128d 22h 48m
A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
160d 18h 54m
In that class I also learned females prefer bigger physical features. In one study we see the females of a species of swordfish without swords being attracted to the males of the species with swords over their own species. There is also another study where they find the females prefer birds with longer tails, even if it meant a disadvantage for survival.

It's from Runaway Selection. Because the females themselves prefer a trait, they want their sons to have that trait too. On the surface longer tails are a disadvantage for survival, but the sexual advantage overweighs it. Very similar to the Sexy Son Hypothesis.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
In that class I also learned females prefer bigger physical features. In one study we see the females of a species of swordfish without swords being attracted to the males of the species with swords over their own species. There is also another study where they find the females prefer birds with longer tails, even if it meant a disadvantage for survival.

It's from Runaway Selection. Because the females themselves prefer a trait, they want their sons to have that trait too. On the surface longer tails are a disadvantage for survival, but the sexual advantage overweighs it. Very similar to the Sexy Son Hypothesis.
fisherian runaway i heard

elab on "sexy son hypothesis" jfl

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Zephir
Time online
160d 18h 54m
Subhuman trash

Subhuman trash

Permavirgin truecel ugly kike
Time online
39d 11h 31m
JFL sounds like normal degeneracy in (((Catholic))) poland. That is what cahtolisicim is

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Zephir
Time online
94d 17h 57m

yeah bro, I learned evolutionary biology in grade 11. It ruined my senior year tbh

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
fukmylyf said:
yeah bro, I learned evolutionary biology in grade 11. It ruined my senior year tbh
your avi makes me wanna knock your teeth out

no offense

nah fuck your avi

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
195d 21h 43m
ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Time online
55d 23m
Learned that in my freshmen biology class. How anyone can leave the class without being blackpilled is beyond me.
biology classes are so censored nowadays jfl

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
personalityinkwell said:

D @Deliciadecu thoughts?

D

Deleted member 1100

Zephir
Time online
192d 37m
personalityinkwell said:
D @Deliciadecu thoughts?

Most likely cope. The shape of the glans may have involved from that (I still doubt it though)

But the size that gives the mushroom is certainly something else. Apparently, only 1/5 guys have it. And I honestly can't imagine a small dicked guy having one, it wouldn't make sense.

Most likely the mushroom size developed either because it gives more pleasure/vaginal orgasms to the women which would create a higher rate of pair-bonding, or it evolved simply out of an aesthetic appreciation. Maybe both.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Time online
270d 2h 15m
D

Deleted member 1100

Zephir
Time online
192d 37m
Also, a small head is probably a sign of poor blood flow, while a bigger one would be always associated with having full blood flow capacity, which would be seen as healthier overall

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
Deliciadecu said:
Most likely cope. The shape of the glans may have involved from that (I still doubt it though)

But the size that gives the mushroom is certainly something else. Apparently, only 1/5 guys have it. And I honestly can't imagine a small dicked guy having one, it wouldn't make sense.

Most likely the mushroom size developed either because it gives more pleasure/vaginal orgasms to the women which would create a higher rate of pair-bonding, or it evolved simply out of an aesthetic appreciation. Maybe both.
why would it be "cope"

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

Time online
262d 18h 35m
Deliciadecu said:
Because these gang bang sessions wouldn't be the standard, no one would know who is the father, so no one would invest in the kid and they'd just die.
back in ancient times raising a child was a community thing though. it didnt really matter who the specific dad was. it was all a joint effort

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Smegma Male
Time online
195d 13h 27m
Vermilioncore said:
Life is funny

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Banned
Time online
100d 22h 39m
D

Deleted member 3832

Zephir
Time online
89d 3h 40m
personalityinkwell said:

So does this mean that it's ok for me to have sex with my sister?

PikachuCandy

PikachuCandy

On my road to 60kg
Time online
110d 19h 0m
Britishlooksmaxxer said:
FUCK MAN NO WONDER ITS CALLED MOTHER NATURE COS BIOLOGY IS ONE EVIL FUCKING CUNT
Time to abolish the solar system

Users who are viewing this thread