Biology lesson of the day. Why your penis is shaped like a mushroom.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
You might think that women would select the male with the best genes and be monogamous with him if she followed her evolutionary objective; that is wrong. Sperm selection must be taken into account. If a woman gets gang banged, the male with the strongest sperm is likely to fertilise. The last male has a distinct advantage too; the last one scoops out the sperm of his predecessors with his shovel / mushroom shaped penis.
Male penises literally evolved their shape to do this and the length of a sex session is usually only long enough to scoop out foreign sperm.
Gang banging was common during the stone age; matriarchal bands would invite males to gang bang them. A young woman could also be gang banged by all the males in her tribe, most of which would have been her relatives.
Being bred is a common female fetish. Gang banging is common in nature; it is practised by cats, snakes, frogs and fish among others.

There is actually a game based off this, as I've detailed before:

In this sex game, girls lay on the floor in a circle with their heads together and eyes closed and boys copulate with them, taking turns. The winner is the boy who managed to finish the intercourse last.

Why do you think that is?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, sly shinkai, Deleted member 2597 and 20 others
FUCK MAN NO WONDER ITS CALLED MOTHER NATURE COS BIOLOGY IS ONE EVIL FUCKING CUNT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 25018, Lmao and 25 others
Life is funny

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Deleted member 5875, thecel and 5 others
Men are cucked at birth its so fucking over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4332, randomguy1235 and 5 others
If only the stone age laws applied for this generation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, randomguy1235 and thecel
Lifefuel for me since I have more of mushroom penis than typical

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, thecel, Hades and 2 others
Learned that in my freshmen biology class. How anyone can leave the class without being blackpilled is beyond me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SubhumanCurrycel, thecel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, HighIQcel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
You might think that women would select the male with the best genes and be monogamous with him if she followed her evolutionary objective; that is wrong. Sperm selection must be taken into account. If a woman gets gang banged, the male with the strongest sperm is likely to fertilise. The last male has a distinct advantage too; the last one scoops out the sperm of his predecessors with his shovel / mushroom shaped penis.
Male penises literally evolved their shape to do this and the length of a sex session is usually only long enough to scoop out foreign sperm.
Gang banging was common during the stone age; matriarchal bands would invite males to gang bang them. A young woman could also be gang banged by all the males in her tribe, most of which would have been her relatives.
Being bred is a common female fetish. Gang banging is common in nature; it is practised by cats, snakes, frogs and fish among others.

Nice theory but I don't think its true.

This reminds me of the reason someone told me why we have a foreskin. Our ancestors had so much sex that we were scarring the glands of our dick so we developed foreskin to protect it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and thecel
Nice theory but I don't think its true.

This reminds me of the reason someone told me why we have a foreskin. Our ancestors had so much sex that we were scarring the glands of our dick so we developed foreskin to protect it.
no its true actually. @AlwaysHaveQuestions was taught it in a college level course

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, randomguy1235, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
In that class I also learned females prefer bigger physical features. In one study we see the females of a species of swordfish without swords being attracted to the males of the species with swords over their own species. There is also another study where they find the females prefer birds with longer tails, even if it meant a disadvantage for survival.

It's from Runaway Selection. Because the females themselves prefer a trait, they want their sons to have that trait too. On the surface longer tails are a disadvantage for survival, but the sexual advantage overweighs it. Very similar to the Sexy Son Hypothesis.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10524, randomguy1235 and 5 others
In that class I also learned females prefer bigger physical features. In one study we see the females of a species of swordfish without swords being attracted to the males of the species with swords over their own species. There is also another study where they find the females prefer birds with longer tails, even if it meant a disadvantage for survival.

It's from Runaway Selection. Because the females themselves prefer a trait, they want their sons to have that trait too. On the surface longer tails are a disadvantage for survival, but the sexual advantage overweighs it. Very similar to the Sexy Son Hypothesis.
fisherian runaway i heard

elab on "sexy son hypothesis" jfl

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, thecel, hebbewem and 1 other person
JFL sounds like normal degeneracy in (((Catholic))) poland. That is what cahtolisicim is

• JFL

yeah bro, I learned evolutionary biology in grade 11. It ruined my senior year tbh

• +1
yeah bro, I learned evolutionary biology in grade 11. It ruined my senior year tbh
your avi makes me wanna knock your teeth out

no offense

nah fuck your avi

• +1
Reactions: Lux
So when my mother decided to get me curcumsized, she was scarring my glands to let me last longer to scoop out more semen of my rivals?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, ConspiracyTheory, Feminineboi and 1 other person

@Deliciadecu thoughts?

@Deliciadecu thoughts?

Most likely cope. The shape of the glans may have involved from that (I still doubt it though)

But the size that gives the mushroom is certainly something else. Apparently, only 1/5 guys have it. And I honestly can't imagine a small dicked guy having one, it wouldn't make sense.

Most likely the mushroom size developed either because it gives more pleasure/vaginal orgasms to the women which would create a higher rate of pair-bonding, or it evolved simply out of an aesthetic appreciation. Maybe both.

Also, a small head is probably a sign of poor blood flow, while a bigger one would be always associated with having full blood flow capacity, which would be seen as healthier overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Most likely cope. The shape of the glans may have involved from that (I still doubt it though)

But the size that gives the mushroom is certainly something else. Apparently, only 1/5 guys have it. And I honestly can't imagine a small dicked guy having one, it wouldn't make sense.

Most likely the mushroom size developed either because it gives more pleasure/vaginal orgasms to the women which would create a higher rate of pair-bonding, or it evolved simply out of an aesthetic appreciation. Maybe both.
why would it be "cope"

why would it be "cope"

Because these gang bang sessions wouldn't be the standard, no one would know who is the father, so no one would invest in the kid and they'd just die.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 10524
Because these gang bang sessions wouldn't be the standard, no one would know who is the father, so no one would invest in the kid and they'd just die.
back in ancient times raising a child was a community thing though. it didnt really matter who the specific dad was. it was all a joint effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Life is funny

So does this mean that it's ok for me to have sex with my sister?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875