Biotechnology Guide: The Final Frontier Of Looksmaxxing

That myostatin stuff seems to give crazy results in some animals but I dont think most top bodybuilders or weightlifters have really low levels. In fact I think studies have shown myostatin levels increase when you are injecting test or steroids to keep a limit on growth. If a human was almost totally deficient you think they could easily win as the biggest bodybuilder. I would like to see what the muscle kids look like as adults

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I jus read about crispr yesterday, specifically the point about altering humans that have already been born, one of the potential risks is the immune system rejecting the edited shit, especially if you inject it thru a virus. You could defo fuck urself up
Virus is just a DNA altering package, how bad or good a virus is depends on what DNA is in it, if it's good then it won't harm you.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AsGoodAsItGets
No worries.

Same reason why I didnt write a skincare thread on using tret the right way when @depressionmaxxing requested. But granted tret info is readily available to the discerning eye on youtube and research papers.

The comments and attitudes are offputting, considering all this info is absolutely free.

Would you consider creating a youtube like Julius Perceiver (idk who that is on here) where you can share these info as well as get a monetary compensation for the same instead of the childish and negative attitudes here.

You dont seem reluctant to share info unlike some other users.
dude i beg you to make a small thread for the ideal skincare w tret

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
No worries.

Same reason why I didnt write a skincare thread on using tret the right way when @depressionmaxxing requested. But granted tret info is readily available to the discerning eye on youtube and research papers.

The comments and attitudes are offputting, considering all this info is absolutely free.

Would you consider creating a youtube like Julius Perceiver (idk who that is on here) where you can share these info as well as get a monetary compensation for the same instead of the childish and negative attitudes here.

You dont seem reluctant to share info unlike some other users.
I do have a YouTube channel but I am unsure how that would affect my reputation in the future

• +1
I do have a YouTube channel but I am unsure how that would affect my reputation in the future
Yeah, no worries.

You can stay anonymous on the yt channel.

Many of the biggest mainstream channels do with exclusive voiceover and visual stock footage content.

You also do not have to link your org persona to your yt channel at all. Qoves is someone who has definitely lurked here but made professional quality videos and monetized them further with a consultation service.

If you have a bit of a non-mainstream approach, yt might demonetize you in which case you should also consider rumble as well as funnel views from TikTok.

Dm me your yt if you don't mind. Won't dox ever.

Yeah, no worries.

You can stay anonymous on the yt channel.

Many of the biggest mainstream channels do with exclusive voiceover and visual stock footage content.

You also do not have to link your org persona to your yt channel at all. Qoves is someone who has definitely lurked here but made professional quality videos and monetized them further with a consultation service.

If you have a bit of a non-mainstream approach, yt might demonetize you in which case you should also consider rumble as well as funnel views from TikTok.

Dm me your yt if you don't mind. Won't dox ever.
It's Lookism on YouTube, just search eye area guide lookism

• +1
It's Lookism on YouTube, just search eye area guide lookism
You can start putting more effort into the types of videos that have blown up - ie core looksmaxing content as far as i can see.

If you want to monetize it heavily, you're going to have to appeal to the highest income bracket of the audience so keep it professional because you're not going to be able to monetize the NEET crowd.

This could be a very comfortable income stream for you, considering how much you know about the subject and well as the niche content you post here.

Hope is extremely powerful and some of the cutting-edge research you post here is exactly that.

Consider making content on those.

Just saying because you deserve to get paid for your effort.

• +1
You can start putting more effort into the types of videos that have blown up - ie core looksmaxing content as far as i can see.

If you want to monetize it heavily, you're going to have to appeal to the highest income bracket of the audience so keep it professional because you're not going to be able to monetize the NEET crowd.

This could be a very comfortable income stream for you, considering how much you know about the subject and well as the niche content you post here.

Hope is extremely powerful and some of the cutting-edge research you post here is exactly that.

Also the thing is also is that I don't want to Blackpool normies I don't want to see every man around me looks maxing

• +1

But this is something I I've been thinking about for a long time now

• +1
Also the thing is also is that I don't want to Blackpool normies I don't want to see every man around me looks maxing
I can understand that, as I've read some users mention it, fear of which they do not disclose some things.

But the point is that on average most people in any setting do not take action.

Hell, most people here even in the most core looksmax community do not even go to the gym every day as a base habit to looksmax from.

Since the mainstream looks theory is already covered by Qoves, you're better off probably with niche research content with some way to monetise it beyond views and ad rev.

So if your intention with the posts here is to help people, but most don't take action, you might be better off in your mission to find a more substantial audience, a percentage of which similar to org would take action.

I saw on your Lutein-Astaxanthin eye lightening thread that 2 people planned to take action but one stopped after 3 mos and the other failed to update or maybe even follow through.

By your org thread react to action taker ratio, you can estimate possible competition from your content views on yt. It will be similar.

Besides some of the content like Letrozole to extend the closure of plates, I've seen mentioned by the now-deceased Leo on the BioBros podcast with Derek and Steve.

So there is info but it's buried within other content within spheres that most people aren't interested in ie eg, core bodybuilding, HPTA etc.

I've also seen vegans change eye color because of antioxidant overload.

Good luck, hope your effort gets paid lots of money for your own ascension!

• +1
I can understand that, as I've read some users mention it, fear of which they do not disclose some things.

Hell, most people here even in the most core looksmax community do not even go to the gym every day as a base habit to looksmax from.

Since the mainstream looks theory is already covered by Qoves, you're better off probably with niche research content with some way to monetise it beyond views and ad rev.

So if your intention with the posts here is to help people, but most don't take action, you might be better off in your mission to find a more substantial audience, a percentage of which similar to org would take action.

I saw on your Lutein-Astaxanthin eye lightening thread that 2 people planned to take action but one stopped after 3 mos and the other failed to update or maybe even follow through.

By your org thread react to action taker ratio, you can estimate possible competition from your content views on yt. It will be similar.

Besides some of the content like Letrozole to extend the closure of plates, I've seen mentioned by the now-deceased Leo on the BioBros podcast with Derek and Steve.

So there is info but it's buried within other content within spheres that most people aren't interested in ie eg, core bodybuilding, HPTA etc.

I'll probably just start another business because consulting isn't scalable.

• +1

Antioxidant megadosing would get me back to my eye color when I was younger, I'll most definitely try that someday.
Thanks for the advice!!!

• +1
I'll probably just start another business because consulting isn't scalable.
Do you think this is gonna be popular in the future? Won't the government put harsh restraints on this? Genetic editing could change society all together and I'm sure that gene editing in general is going to be off limits to the public for at least 100 years