Biotechnology Guide: The Final Frontier Of Looksmaxxing

If you know exactly what you're doing, good for you. You're making genetically elite children while making yourself genetically elite as well! You can even grab your baby's embryo, edit that as you wish, make a baby and now you got a genetically modified 6'5, light-eyed, high T, high GH, naturally smelling good, super-healing, naturally muscular, super-metabolism, 7-inch width by 6-inch girth, super-sprinting, super-charismatic, hyper-intelligent, super-hearing, super-vision, biologically immortal, hyper-socially skilled, elite skin tone and undertoned homo superior child that will mog all of the humans to shame!
Fabulous thread, alot of uncertainty but alot of promise. Looking forward to further gene edtiing posts from you in the future
When it comes to performing these things, I am not adequately authorized to tell you, please go on YouTube and watch "Josiah Zayner" or "DIY biohackers" for that and do a lot of research on genomics and biology before performing these things. You may find the information provided there that I failed to provide on this thread.
First of all that fag looks like utter shit

2nd of all, he underwent gene editing specifically to inhibit his myostatin gene which everyone has a craze over and rightfully so

But he's still fat, flabby and rounded af.

????????????????

Where did all the gene editing work go

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and oldcelloser
"There are superior & inferior cultures, not races."

Why would you make such a silly statement, when culture is the macro manifestation of genetics (race)?

First of all that fag looks like utter shit

2nd of all, he underwent gene editing specifically to inhibit his myostatin gene which everyone has a craze over and rightfully so

But he's still fat, flabby and rounded af.

????????????????

Where did all the gene editing work go
---------------------->

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
"There are superior & inferior cultures, not races."

Why would you make such a silly statement, when culture is the macro manifestation of genetics (race)?
  • Because Americans with Nigerian Immigrant parents are more intelligent than African Americans, despite being 25% white on average.
  • Because East Asian IQ exploded in the last 70 years
  • Because Islamic culture stunted their technological renaissance in the 600s by outlawing science like algebra and chemistry (all founded by Muslims)
  • Because non-ghetto black people aren't stupid on average, unlike your average net-negative thug.
  • Because when white girls grow up in a predominately ghetto black environment, they turn out like Woah Vicky and Bhad Bhabie
  • Because Indians when Buddhism arrived, got cucked because of Buddhist culture believing in no objective reality
  • Because former slave cultures do worse (African Americans and Native Americans in the US)
  • Because people who didn't prioritize education and civility are not smart
  • Because cultures who don't prioritize science and technology will get FUCKED by those who do

• JFL
Reactions: infini
could u potentially gene edit and change your face how complex would that be
when could we do that, estimate?

• +1
Reactions: berlin.1969
saved for the peptide part, otherwise trash.

• +1
Reactions: macdaddy and oldcelloser
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
could u potentially gene edit and change your face how complex would that be
when could we do that, estimate?
What kind of changes to the face?

• Because Americans with Nigerian Immigrant parents are more intelligent than African Americans, despite being 25% white on average.
  • Because East Asian IQ exploded in the last 70 years
  • Because Islamic culture stunted their technological renaissance in the 600s by outlawing science like algebra and chemistry (all founded by Muslims)
  • Because non-ghetto black people aren't stupid on average, unlike your average net-negative thug.
  • Because when white girls grow up in a predominately ghetto black environment, they turn out like Woah Vicky and Bhad Bhabie
  • Because Indians when Buddhism arrived, got cucked because of Buddhist culture believing in no objective reality
  • Because former slave cultures do worse (African Americans and Native Americans in the US)
  • Because people who didn't prioritize education and civility are not smart
  • Because cultures who don't prioritize science and technology will get FUCKED by those who do
  • Selection bias, only smartest Nigerians make it across the world
  • Modernization, and every race has to some degree. That lines up perfectly with the end of the Century of Humiliation in China.
  • That's dumb of them.
  • "Because high IQ blacks are smarter than dumb IQ blacks" okay? No shit?
  • Low IQ whites are stuck with blacks, so are easily impressed upon by other dumb people.
  • Indians are cucked because of their low IQ.
  • Slaves are Bantu people who extremely low IQ (even compared to other Africans) and were specifically bred to be dumb and big. Native Americans are low IQ.
  • One could argue that even barbaric white groups developed crazy technology. E.g. viking seafaring expertise. A bunch of white brutes came up with novel boat designs that were fast, durable, and easily docked for quick raids. Meanwhile Africans never had the brain cells to ever leave their lush continent and explore the seas.
  • Same argument as above

Every culture that isn't white, white-adjacent (e.g. ancient Sumerians and ancient Egyptians), Chinese, sucks ass. It is a bit of a chicken-or-the egg debate, as good cultures encourage eugenic breeding, and shitty cultures encourage dysgenic breeding.

So around the year 2030-2033 it would be affordable to grow again you predict?
There's no way a non invasive leg lengthening alternative hits the market in 10 years. No way.
Save for LL if interested or forget about it.

I joined the Limb Lengthening forum 2.5 years ago, and I've seen countless posts about potential future alternatives, copes like special mech of action peptides, C60, et al. What needs to be done?
We need to find a way to make the inactive stem cells in the closed plates turn to chondrocyte, to enhance the chondrogenesis + make bones out of these chondrocytes and target these methods to the growth plate.

We're still using Ilizarov's ancient D.O. (which debuted in Communist S.U. by the way💊) and the only thing that has changed is the method (read: device) they use to slowly pull the bone, instead of external fixators if you pay enough money you'll get an internal nail. They still use externals if you're poor.

That's it. I can still remember a year ago the old broken links shared by forum members leading to the previous' forum discussions about future alternatives, like 2000s era, which were basically coping with: by 2020 a surgery alternative will be out.

I would love new technologies like this to exist but there is nothing suggesting this is on the horizon. Biology makes rocket science look like cooking a pudding.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 2729
There's no way a non invasive leg lengthening alternative hits the market in 10 years. No way.
Save for LL if interested or forget about it.

I joined the Limb Lengthening forum 2.5 years ago, and I've seen countless posts about potential future alternatives, copes like special mech of action peptides, C60, et al. What needs to be done?
We need to find a way to make the inactive stem cells in the closed plates turn to chondrocyte, to enhance the chondrogenesis + make bones out of these chondrocytes and target these methods to the growth plate.

We're still using Ilizarov's ancient D.O. (which debuted in Communist S.U. by the way💊) and the only thing that has changed is the method (read: device) they use to slowly pull the bone, instead of external fixators if you pay enough money you'll get an internal nail. They still use externals if you're poor.

That's it. I can still remember a year ago the old broken links shared by forum members leading to the previous' forum discussions about future alternatives, like 2000s era, which were basically coping with: by 2020 a surgery alternative will be out.

I would love new technologies like this to exist but there is nothing suggesting this is on the horizon. Biology makes rocket science look like cooking a pudding.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
i will never get LL then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
I wish I was merely aware of this existing when I was 13 or 14.

Selection bias, only smartest Nigerians make it across the world
You don't need to be smart to know that leaving Nigeria for the US is a good idea. It's not as expensive either. Save up for years, and once you get there, work minimum wage. No intelligence is required.

What causes this difference is that Nigerian parents actually pressure their children to get an education and not be stupid while African Americans tend to prefer degeneracy. You'll very rarely see an African American make TikToks about education pressure.

Modernization, and every race has to some degree. That lines up perfectly with the end of the Century of Humiliation in China.
Emphasis on education ingrained in their culture is the main reason why.
Because high IQ blacks are smarter than dumb IQ blacks" okay? No shit?
I said my statement to point out that being raised in ghetto culture stunts IQ
Low IQ whites are stuck with blacks, so are easily impressed upon by other dumb people.
If Woah Vicky was surrounded by Asians, Whites, or both, she wouldn't be so dumb, would you agree?
Indians are cucked because of their low IQ.
Indians aren't inherently low IQ for the most part, again, Americans of Indian Descent are one of the highest earners in the U.S. Similar argument as with the Nigerian argument
Slaves are Bantu people who extremely low IQ (even compared to other Africans) and were specifically bred to be dumb and big. Native Americans are low IQ.
Then why are African Americans smarter than their Native African mostly counterparts in Africa?
  • One could argue that even barbaric white groups developed crazy technology. E.g. viking seafaring expertise. A bunch of white brutes came up with novel boat designs that were fast, durable, and easily docked for quick raids. Meanwhile Africans never had the brain cells to ever leave their lush continent and explore the seas.
  • Same argument as above
When you have a continent that looks like this

You need to make tech or die.

Meanwhile, Africa has shit geography, no navigable rivers, disease infected and Africans are super-tribalistic. I would attribute this mostly to geographical determinism, tribalistic failo, etc.
Ethiopia developed a great empire just due to better temperature, less disease, and not being so tribalistic.

Every culture that isn't white, white-adjacent (e.g. ancient Sumerians and ancient Egyptians), Chinese, sucks ass. It is a bit of a chicken-or-the egg debate, as good cultures encourage eugenic breeding, and shitty cultures encourage dysgenic breeding.
  • Japanese
  • Aztec
  • Inca
  • Indic
The chicken-egg debate sounds interesting, but that would assume that culture affects hypergamy, which doesn't.
Africans never did arranged marriages and were oftentimes polygamous and hypergamous, look at it now.
Meanwhile, The Euro, Islamo, and Indosphere all did arranged marriages, Islamics did cousin marriage and Europe has a history of incest marriage at some point in their history, and yet... they all destroy Africa.

You don't need to be smart to know that leaving Nigeria for the US is a good idea. It's not as expensive either. Save up for years, and once you get there, work minimum wage. No intelligence is required.

What causes this difference is that Nigerian parents actually pressure their children to get an education and not be stupid while African Americans tend to prefer degeneracy. You'll very rarely see an African American make TikToks about education pressure.
View attachment 1723955View attachment 1723957
Of course there are barriers. You could use this logic about anything. "Why are people poor? Just try in high school, go to a community college, transfer unto a uni, then get a white collar job". All of those cost about as much as a Nigerian immigrating to the US. It's not easy and it's selection bias.

Emphasis on education ingrained in their culture is the main reason why.

Now we're getting into heritability of IQ. There's loads of research desperately trying to prove that IQ is environmental, but even the best attempts at doing that arrive at the conclusion that IQ is mostly genetic.

I said my statement to point out that being raised in ghetto culture stunts IQ
See above argument. It only slightly does.

If Woah Vicky was surrounded by Asians, Whites, or both, she wouldn't be so dumb, would you agree?
I disagree, because Woah Vicky's parents are likely low IQ if they landed in a black-dominated area to raise their child. If Woah Vicky was placed in an Asian Bay Area high school, she'd still be bottom of the pack. Obviously she wouldn't behave as egregiously though, since there are social consequences for behaving like a nig in a group that doesn't abide. Would Woah Vicky be an astrophysicist, or even a contributive human being? No.

Indians aren't inherently low IQ for the most part, again, Americans of Indian Descent are one of the highest earners in the U.S. Similar argument as with the Nigerian argument
And same rebuttal as above, 100% selection bias. I work with these top-earning Indians. Every one I know is a Brahmin who has servants back home. Not exaggerating.

Then why are African Americans smarter than their Native African mostly counterparts in Africa?
Because African Americas are on average 25% white admixed which is a huge boon to their IQ.

When you have a continent that looks like this

You need to make tech or die.

Meanwhile, Africa has shit geography, no navigable rivers, disease infected and Africans are super-tribalistic. I would attribute this mostly to geographical determinism, tribalistic failo, etc.
Ethiopia developed a great empire just due to better temperature, less disease, and not being so tribalistic.
I 100% agree, Europe is less hospitable than Africa, which allowed evolution to strongly select for IQ in whites.

• Japanese
  • Aztec
  • Inca
  • Indic
Japanese culture is excellent, I agree. This is because Japanese are a mixture of ancient Chinese peoples and Jomon people, who are white-adjacent. Both of these are good stock.

Aztecs are an insanely disgusting culture. Somewhere between 20,000 - 250,000 people were sacrificed EVERY YEAR. This is beyond revolting to any higher ethnic group. It's no wonder their descendants in Mexico are so brutal. One can only imagine the horrors Cortez saw that compelled him to genocide all of them (and be cheered on by other locals in his wake).

The chicken-egg debate sounds interesting, but that would assume that culture affects hypergamy, which doesn't.
Africans never did arranged marriages and were oftentimes polygamous and hypergamous, look at it now.
Meanwhile, The Euro, Islamo, and Indosphere all did arranged marriages, Islamics did cousin marriage and Europe has a history of incest marriage at some point in their history, and yet... they all destroy Africa.
Africans are more r-selecting in reproduction, while whites and asians are k-selecting. R-selecting means more volume and less quality of offspring. Arranged marriages are mostly eugenic which is why Islam/Euro/India are above Africa on the totem pole.

The Indian caste system is EXTREMELY eugenic for those in the higher castes, btw. Brahmins are good stock.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: varbrah and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
you ahve mental issues if you think 6'1" is not enough :lul:
Never said I dont think it's enough

But I want to be 6'4/6'5. I dont think it's unreasonable at my age

Not everyone is a stunted dwarf.

I don't think things like CRISPR will ever be accessible to normal man
Even if hypothetically you somehow get your hands on it , its much much complex
Without profound autistic knowledge about genetics you can easily fuck yourself up, give yourself cancers or shit like this
this.....OP will give himself one of those unoperable brain tumors and die in like 5 months after his autistic "editing" :feelskek:...jfl at thinking we are even close to mastering this in our lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Never said I dont think it's enough

But I want to be 6'4/6'5. I dont think it's unreasonable at my age

Not everyone is a stunted dwarf.
age? just take HGH before your plates close, thats it....

this.....OP will give himself one of those unoperable brain tumors and die in like 5 months after his autistic "editing" :feelskek:...jfl at thinking we are even close to mastering this in our lifetime
We will master this in our lifetime,

Definitely, if trends continue, I don't know why it would slow down.

And the brain tumors are only if I turn my nerve growth factor gene on overdrive trying to augment my intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Smuuu and Mewton
We will master this in our lifetime,
View attachment 1726116
View attachment 1726117
Definitely, if trends continue, I don't know why it would slow down.

And the brain tumors are only if I turn my nerve growth factor gene on overdrive trying to augment my intelligence.
other tumors then...99% chance we wont have the money/time/knowledge to do this in the next 10 yrs , when it matters....what use is to do it when yr 50?
the theory is good otherwise....

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and enchanted_elixir
other tumors then...99% chance we wont have the money/time/knowledge to do this in the next 10 yrs , when it matters....what use is to do it when yr 50?
the theory is good otherwise....
CRISPR is so cheap dude it's crazy.

Epigenetic methylation of bad genes that cause aging, reversing all of your cells to younger states

Still in its infancy but yeah definitely.
By then, age will be just a number.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and oldcelloser
CRISPR is so cheap dude it's crazy.
View attachment 1726233
View attachment 1726236

Epigenetic methylation of bad genes that cause aging, reversing all of your cells to younger states
View attachment 1726237
Still in its infancy but yeah definitely.
By then, age will be just a number.
yeah HGH decreases real age :Comfy: everyone should be on a couple of ius a day for skin and anti aging properties + if you're lfiting= golden
well do the aromatase knockout then, it seems pretty cheap, although it says on the bottom that manipulation may INCREASE or decrease estrogen :lul:
let us know how it goes :feelskek:

Can we increase the bone remodeling rate to 100% by using crispr to reshape bone with mewing/chewing like a child would?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Can we increase the bone remodeling rate to 100% by using crispr to reshape bone with mewing/chewing like a child would?
I suppose so

• +1
@enchanted_elixir thoughts on taking HGH during LL to speed up the recovery and rehab ?

• +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
I'll start off with editing the genomes of strawberries and making them glow in the dark or something. I will then post my results on the forum. Maybe in 6 months to a year from now. Who knows.
Update us when you do it!

• +1
Last time someone actually used this for bone related stuff was in 1996 and someone made and transplanted bone marrow. 10 years later in 2006 for the first time a human bladder was generated from stem cells and transplanted successfully but even years later it's still not used as primary treatment. We can make human hearts and livers and kidneys but this has to be developed way more and it's just the same promises as the hair loss cure, "next 5 years next 10 years" and the cycle goes on

I don't think things like CRISPR will ever be accessible to normal man
Even if hypothetically you somehow get your hands on it , its much much complex
Without profound autistic knowledge about genetics you can easily fuck yourself up, give yourself cancers or shit like this
no and yes. it is pretty simple to use with some basic instructions, but you still will fuck yourself up because the theory and implications of genome editing are misunderstood.
the real problem is, as soon as you edited your genes YOU are eligible by patent law to be patented by whomever owns the technology because cDNA is not considered natural DNA anymore. see for example:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Can't change my height or facial structure or stop my balding...

Biotechnology Guide: The Final Frontier Of Looksmaxxing​

View attachment 1689656

by @enchanted_elixir

Prelude​

I intended on making this thread one day, but when I finally came to realize a few things
  1. The knowledge I will present is applicable, so it can be considered as a guide, but not only are they hard, but we also know alternate methods using biochemistry, on how to boost attractiveness that work fine and can give permanent results.
  2. Some of the information I will list here won't actually be of use as of now but in the future.
  3. Some of the information that will be presented here are high-risk, low reward endeavors.
  4. The FBI may literally come for me for releasing genetic engineering information, on an "incel" forum.
I thought that maybe it was a pointless idea, but you guys wanted it and I am bored so here we go.
If you decide to edit your genes or your epigenome and change the wrong gene(s), you run the risk of...
  • Getting cancer, or a tumor
  • Develop misfunctioning cells
  • Disease
  • Death
Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
For those that don't know what stem cells are, they are basically a cell that can turn into youthful versions of any cell type you so desire (and for knowledgeable people, yes I am talking about pluripotent stem cells and only pluripotent ones). We can use these for gene editing but I will touch on that later. What I really want to touch on are the following.
  • Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) Therapy
    • Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a form of cosmetic injectable treatment that uses the client's own platelet-rich plasma. The plasma component contains stem cells and growth-rich platelets. When injected into the skin, it accelerates the body's natural production of collagen and elastin to provide overall skin rejuvenation. When injected into hair follicles, it tremendously accelerates hair growth.
  • (FUTURE) Painless Restoration and ability to get taller at any age using stem cells to reactivate your growth plates

Synthetic Biology
Synthetic biology is a multidisciplinary area of research that seeks to create new biological parts, devices, and systems, or to redesign systems that are already found in nature. Put simply, this means we're making our own biological organisms from scratch. How can we use this to looksmax? Here are some ideas I have personally came up with.

View attachment 1690137
  • The only idea I have come up with is making a bacteria that can produce chemicals to enhance your natural scent, by genetically engineering it to produce these certain naturally-occurring chemicals. We do this by finding the gene(s) that code for the secretion of these chemicals and inserting it into a bacteria, maybe such as e-coli, and having its only function is to produce that chemical. Once we make this synthetic lifeform, we would apply it all over our skin, maybe in our gut? And add leave it in a warm, moist, protein-rich environment that is pH neutral or slightly acidic, so it can proliferate. Here are some naturally occurring chemicals that we can use. You can probably find these genes by searching up what the gene is that produces this chemical, and either buying that gene online (websites listed below) or finding the plant, sequencing its genome, getting the gene and putting it in a bacteria.
    • Vanillin (smells of vanilla)
    • Cinnamaldehyde (smells of cinnamon)
    • Citral (smells of lemon)
    • Bergapten (smells of bergamot)
    • S-Linalool (smells of lavender)
    • (E)-anethole (smells of star anise)
    • Citronellol (smells of citronella)
    • Cedrol (smells of cedrol)
    • Coumarin (smells of tonka bean)
    • Other: Simply search "Chemical that gives [Insert Fragrance Ingredient Here] its smell" on Google.
Peptides
Peptides are short chains of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. Chains of fewer than twenty amino acids are called oligopeptides and include dipeptides, tripeptides, and tetrapeptides. Put simply, peptides are basically liquids with proteins that modify how your body works. I am not too knowledgeable on this so I will drop a few that I know of and their functions down below.

View attachment 1690138
  • Hexarelin, CJC-1295, GHRP-6 - Makes your body very sensitive to HGH
  • Vosotiride - Increase cartilage growth rates
  • BPC-157 - Decreases inflammation, surreal healing, increases HGH
  • Ipamorelin - Stimulates HGH secretion
  • IGF-1 - A hormone that manages the effects of growth hormone, and works with GH
  • Melanotan 2 - Increases melanin production
  • HGH - You know its function...
  • Metyrosine - Decreases tyrosinase production, especially in the eyes.
  • NAD+ - Improving muscle function, protecting cells of the nervous system, and generally reducing the effects of aging.
  • Epitalon - Potential modulator of telomerase, the enzyme that maintains and protects the telomere caps at the ends of chromosomes (strands of DNA). Research suggests that Epithalon induces telomere elongation and may fight off the effects of aging as a result. If you super-megadose this before you start aging, you may beat the Guinness World Record for longest-lived person!
  • Glutathione - Glutathione is a potent antioxidant and regulator of a number of biochemical processes. It is abundant in human tissues but subject to decline with aging. Research shows that glutathione can help to reduce neurodegenerative disease, promote cartilage health, ward off age-related changes in the eye, improve immune function, and maintain more youthful and lighter skin. Overall, there is robust evidence that glutathione is a potent anti-aging compound with extensive immune and health benefits.
  • And many more, check https://www.peptidesciences.com/buy-peptides to learn more.

Genetic and Epigenetic Editing (Libraries of Genes for Aesthetics)

What we have all been waiting for! I will separate this section into multiple parts to make it much more digestible but here we go!

View attachment 1690140
  • Designer Babies and Germline Gene Editing
The first thing I would like to say here is that it is possible (even though I do not know how) to modify our sperm DNA. You can learn and make the necessary desired changes there but you better know what the fuck you're doing because imagine you're black (and I say black because of the picture below) and in the hopes of giving your children "mogger light eyes" you remove their OCA2 and HERC2 genes, you'll just give it severe albinism.

View attachment 1690080

If you're going to do that, at least have it come out like this...

View attachment 1690081

If you know exactly what you're doing, good for you. You're making genetically elite children while making yourself genetically elite as well! You can even grab your baby's embryo, edit that as you wish, make a baby and now you got a genetically modified 6'5, light-eyed, high T, high GH, naturally smelling good, super-healing, naturally muscular, super-metabolism, 7-inch width by 6-inch girth, super-sprinting, super-charismatic, hyper-intelligent, super-hearing, super-vision, biologically immortal, hyper-socially skilled, elite skin tone and undertoned homo superior child that will mog all of the humans to shame!
  • Genetic and Epigenetic Editing
Gene editing is not a simple feat whatsoever, it requires you to know exactly what you're doing, or at least an adequate amount of information about what you're doing to know it'll work. To do this, we will use CRISPR Cas9, We all know CRISPR is, I hope. If you don't, here's a video to teach you...

This will give you the access to master the programming language of life, DNA. The four base pairs which make up this programming language are A, C, T, and G.

Now epigenetic editing is a much newer field and what I do know is it basically allows you to modify what genes get turned on and what genes get turned off. This will be a great one as you won't have to acquire new genes, or delete genes, you can literally just turn on the "blue-eyes gene" from your Scandinavian, British, French, German great-great-grandfather or the "fast-twitching sprinter gene" from your African American great-great-grandmother or turn off the "garlic sauce curry undertones" from your mother and father and turn on the "indo-european" undertones from your great-great-great-great rapist grandfather.

Here are some videos that can teach you how this can be done. Note, that as of this writing, the tools to do this are unavailable since it's so new but I would imagine this would be easier to do if they existed if you sequence your DNA, export it, find the gene in question, and literally just order the dCAS9 to turn off and on certain genes.

You'd be using Super-fi Cas9 for epigenetic editing, which is not available anywhere.

I would advise practicing on plants first and making, for example, a glow-in-the-dark lemon plant to get the gist of gene editing.

When it comes to performing these things, I am not adequately authorized to tell you, please go on YouTube and watch "Josiah Zayner" or "DIY biohackers" for that and do a lot of research on genomics and biology before performing these things. You may find the information provided there that I failed to provide on this thread.

Get your Entire Genome DNA tested by Nebula and export the total raw DNA (You'll need around 50GB): https://nebula.org/whole-genome-sequencing-dna-test/. Then export it and put it on a flash drive or something.

Websites to buy genes: https://www.origene.com/, https://www.amsbio.com/ (If the title of the gene says "knockout" this means to REMOVE that gene. Please know what you're doing, as stated above, you could do some abysmal things to yourself if you do something wrong. If it doesn't have "knockout", it's likely a gene-adding kit.).

You could actually "steal" someone's genes by literally getting their sweat, hair, or even pretending to scratch them, hope you get their genetic material, go home, and sequence it and get the desired traits but this is actually surprisingly illegal in certain places. See here.

CRISPR Gene Editing Kits by Josiah Zayner: https://www.the-odin.com/.

Gene Modification/Editing Software: https://www.benchling.com/solutions/gene-therapy-rd/. Upload and make edits here.

View attachment 1690111

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER I AM HANDING YOU WITH THIS SOFTWARE! IF YOU MASTER THIS, YOU COULD VERY WELL BECOME "HOMO SUPERIOR"! I AM NOT KIDDING! I AM GIVING YOU ACCESS TO MODIFY YOUR GENETICS IN THE SAME MANNER YOU CAN EDIT A DISCORD MESSAGE! I AM LITERALLY GIVING YOU THE KEY TO BECOMING A GOD ON EARTH! USE IT WISELY! MAKE THIS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE OR SOMETHING, TO CONQUER YOUR GENETIC DESTINY! AGAIN, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POTENCY OF THIS!!!

View attachment 1690148

When you are done making the necessary changes to the DNA, send it to a company that can synthesize your genome for you.

(Gene Synthesis Services: https://bit.ly/39IQZsw, https://bit.ly/3wuKAKG, https://bit.ly/3luXfa9)

Then retrieve the DNA (It is not possible to do full genome synthesis for humans yet as it is too expensive (would cost you $450 million approx. for a human genome, wait for like three to seven more years until it becomes affordable), but you can do it for plants or animals with much smaller genomes (it costs .15 USD per base pair on the second gene synthesis company) and you can still edit your own DNA with CRISPR or you could save the modified human DNA on your flash drive for when it is cheaper, you can synthesize it)

When you have the synthesized modified DNA in physical form, you can either...
  • Put it into a virus, ideally, a very good virus that can infect plenty of cells, (remove the virus' DNA, replace it with your new modified one and inject it into your body and have it infect every cell in your body or as many in your body as possible, ideally near the place you want to target, if you can, you can make the virus target only certain types of cells. For example, if you want to modify eye color, you would want to inject it as close to your eyes as possible, if you have the courage to insert it in your iris, great job, that's probably the best way to get the desired result, or you could find a way to specifically encode targeting iris cells.) Ideally, you'd want it to go undercover by your immune system.
  • Remove the cells in question, edit, and re-insert them back into the body.
  • Extract your own stem cells via blood extractions (have a doctor or you do this), edit them, and inject them in the desired area.
  • You can research more efficient ways to perform this
Possible epigenetic modification guide: https://www.genscript.com/epigenetic-editing-with-crispr-cas9.html

And yes, gene synthesis prices will go down exponentially over time so my three to seven-year prediction isn't out of the world, even though that doesn't mean it's incorrect. When the price per base pair becomes like $0.000001 USD per base pair (due to exponential growth), you'll be able to do it for like $3K USD

Mind you this is a logarithmic scale
View attachment 1690164

And for people who don't know, this is how a regular scale and a logarithmic scale display information (same info, different scale)
View attachment 1690165

• Library of Aesthetic Genetic Modifications I have made
    • MSTN(E) - When this gene is either very weak or absent, it causes decreased body fat, easy fat loss, and double-speed muscle growth, muscle gain is hyper-easy, even without effort. Zero limits on the amount of muscle that you can build. Kids with this literally come out of the womb looking like bodybuilders.
    • View attachment 1690171
    • VDR - Increases Vitamin D Absorption
    • LRP5 - Gives hyper-dense, virtually unbreakable bones, everywhere.
    • View attachment 1690170
    • CYP19A1 - Knockout/silencing decreases or kills estrogen production, allowing hyper-extended or indefinite open growth plates, and likely causes bone and maybe mood problems as well, I think it must be paired with LRP5 to counteract side effects. This man is 6'2+ with a genetic aromatase deficiency.
    • OCA2 - Produces melanin in your eyes, up and downregulation of this gene influences 75% of your eye color.
    • 111-1, GHRH - Upregulation/addition causes the body to produce more growth hormones.
    • CXXC5 - Deregulation or absence of this gene delays growth plate senescence, long or indefinite lifespan of open growth plates
    • LHX2 - Upregulation/Addition increases hair growth rate, activation increases hair growth rate, and deactivation does the opposite
    • MC4R - Increases Metabolism, activation increases metabolism, deactivation does the opposite
    • ABCC11 - Low or no body odor
    • TERT - Slows down aging by producing more telomerase, overproduction of this gene causes low aging
    • FBXW5 – This gene is related to insulin sensitivity, which causes height growth for people with unfused growth plates
    • HERC2 - Controls the protein creation of the OCA2 gene, controls the expression of this to control eye color. The more this gene produces, the darker the eye color, the less it produces, and the lighter the eye color.
    • For hair, height, frame, and skin color, there were too many genes that controlled them (they aren't single gene traits, they're polygenic traits)
    • Please feel free to contribute to this!
  • Library of Other Gene Modifications that aren't related to aesthetics

Conclusion:​

I have literally given you knowledge on how to become literal gods on earth, how to ascend genetically and epigenetically, and much much more. Please FUCKING GIVE HEART EYES ON THIS THREAD AND @AscendingHero, this DESERVES BOTB, NOW! I HAVE LITERALLY SHOWN EVERYONE HOW TO LITERALLY EDIT THEIR GENETICS WITH FUCKING SOFTWARE.

TAG EVERY USER IN THIS FUCKING FORUM THAT YOU KNOW!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!​

You forgot the bdnf gene for athleticism, it's actually more associated with strength than actn3.

jfl I will create my own highly contagious virus that will change random genes to kill everyone :bigbrain:.

Biotechnology Guide: The Final Frontier Of Looksmaxxing​

View attachment 1689656

by @enchanted_elixir

Prelude​

I intended on making this thread one day, but when I finally came to realize a few things
  1. The knowledge I will present is applicable, so it can be considered as a guide, but not only are they hard, but we also know alternate methods using biochemistry, on how to boost attractiveness that work fine and can give permanent results.
  2. Some of the information I will list here won't actually be of use as of now but in the future.
  3. Some of the information that will be presented here are high-risk, low reward endeavors.
  4. The FBI may literally come for me for releasing genetic engineering information, on an "incel" forum.
I thought that maybe it was a pointless idea, but you guys wanted it and I am bored so here we go.
If you decide to edit your genes or your epigenome and change the wrong gene(s), you run the risk of...
  • Getting cancer, or a tumor
  • Develop misfunctioning cells
  • Disease
  • Death
Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
For those that don't know what stem cells are, they are basically a cell that can turn into youthful versions of any cell type you so desire (and for knowledgeable people, yes I am talking about pluripotent stem cells and only pluripotent ones). We can use these for gene editing but I will touch on that later. What I really want to touch on are the following.
  • Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) Therapy
    • Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a form of cosmetic injectable treatment that uses the client's own platelet-rich plasma. The plasma component contains stem cells and growth-rich platelets. When injected into the skin, it accelerates the body's natural production of collagen and elastin to provide overall skin rejuvenation. When injected into hair follicles, it tremendously accelerates hair growth.
  • (FUTURE) Painless Restoration and ability to get taller at any age using stem cells to reactivate your growth plates

Synthetic Biology
Synthetic biology is a multidisciplinary area of research that seeks to create new biological parts, devices, and systems, or to redesign systems that are already found in nature. Put simply, this means we're making our own biological organisms from scratch. How can we use this to looksmax? Here are some ideas I have personally came up with.

View attachment 1690137
  • The only idea I have come up with is making a bacteria that can produce chemicals to enhance your natural scent, by genetically engineering it to produce these certain naturally-occurring chemicals. We do this by finding the gene(s) that code for the secretion of these chemicals and inserting it into a bacteria, maybe such as e-coli, and having its only function is to produce that chemical. Once we make this synthetic lifeform, we would apply it all over our skin, maybe in our gut? And add leave it in a warm, moist, protein-rich environment that is pH neutral or slightly acidic, so it can proliferate. Here are some naturally occurring chemicals that we can use. You can probably find these genes by searching up what the gene is that produces this chemical, and either buying that gene online (websites listed below) or finding the plant, sequencing its genome, getting the gene and putting it in a bacteria.
    • Vanillin (smells of vanilla)
    • Cinnamaldehyde (smells of cinnamon)
    • Citral (smells of lemon)
    • Bergapten (smells of bergamot)
    • S-Linalool (smells of lavender)
    • (E)-anethole (smells of star anise)
    • Citronellol (smells of citronella)
    • Coumarin (smells of tonka bean)
    • Other: Simply search "Chemical that gives [Insert Fragrance Ingredient Here] its smell" on Google.
Peptides
Peptides are short chains of amino acids linked by peptide bonds. Chains of fewer than twenty amino acids are called oligopeptides and include dipeptides, tripeptides, and tetrapeptides. Put simply, peptides are basically liquids with proteins that modify how your body works. I am not too knowledgeable on this so I will drop a few that I know of and their functions down below.

View attachment 1690138
  • Hexarelin, CJC-1295, GHRP-6 - Makes your body very sensitive to HGH
  • Vosotiride - Increase cartilage growth rates
  • BPC-157 - Decreases inflammation, surreal healing, increases HGH
  • Ipamorelin - Stimulates HGH secretion
  • IGF-1 - A hormone that manages the effects of growth hormone, and works with GH
  • Melanotan 2 - Increases melanin production
  • HGH - You know its function...
  • Metyrosine - Decreases tyrosinase production, especially in the eyes.
  • NAD+ - Improving muscle function, protecting cells of the nervous system, and generally reducing the effects of aging.
  • Epitalon - Potential modulator of telomerase, the enzyme that maintains and protects the telomere caps at the ends of chromosomes (strands of DNA). Research suggests that Epithalon induces telomere elongation and may fight off the effects of aging as a result. If you super-megadose this before you start aging, you may beat the Guinness World Record for longest-lived person!
  • Glutathione - Glutathione is a potent antioxidant and regulator of a number of biochemical processes. It is abundant in human tissues but subject to decline with aging. Research shows that glutathione can help to reduce neurodegenerative disease, promote cartilage health, ward off age-related changes in the eye, improve immune function, and maintain more youthful and lighter skin. Overall, there is robust evidence that glutathione is a potent anti-aging compound with extensive immune and health benefits.
  • And many more, check https://www.peptidesciences.com/buy-peptides to learn more.

Genetic and Epigenetic Editing (Libraries of Genes for Aesthetics)

What we have all been waiting for! I will separate this section into multiple parts to make it much more digestible but here we go!

View attachment 1690140
  • Designer Babies and Germline Gene Editing
The first thing I would like to say here is that it is possible (even though I do not know how) to modify our sperm DNA. You can learn and make the necessary desired changes there but you better know what the fuck you're doing because imagine you're black (and I say black because of the picture below) and in the hopes of giving your children "mogger light eyes" you remove their OCA2 and HERC2 genes, you'll just give it severe albinism.

View attachment 1690080

If you're going to do that, at least have it come out like this...

View attachment 1690081

• Genetic and Epigenetic Editing
Gene editing is not a simple feat whatsoever, it requires you to know exactly what you're doing, or at least an adequate amount of information about what you're doing to know it'll work. To do this, we will use CRISPR Cas9, We all know CRISPR is, I hope. If you don't, here's a video to teach you...

This will give you the access to master the programming language of life, DNA. The four base pairs which make up this programming language are A, C, T, and G.

Now epigenetic editing is a much newer field and what I do know is it basically allows you to modify what genes get turned on and what genes get turned off. This will be a great one as you won't have to acquire new genes, or delete genes, you can literally just turn on the "blue-eyes gene" from your Scandinavian, British, French, German great-great-grandfather or the "fast-twitching sprinter gene" from your African American great-great-grandmother or turn off the "garlic sauce curry undertones" from your mother and father and turn on the "indo-european" undertones from your great-great-great-great rapist grandfather.

Here are some videos that can teach you how this can be done. Note, that as of this writing, the tools to do this are unavailable since it's so new but I would imagine this would be easier to do if they existed if you sequence your DNA, export it, find the gene in question, and literally just order the dCAS9 to turn off and on certain genes.

You'd be using Super-fi Cas9 for epigenetic editing, which is not available anywhere.

I would advise practicing on plants first and making, for example, a glow-in-the-dark lemon plant to get the gist of gene editing.

Get your Entire Genome DNA tested by Nebula and export the total raw DNA (You'll need around 50GB): https://nebula.org/whole-genome-sequencing-dna-test/. Then export it and put it on a flash drive or something.

Websites to buy genes: https://www.origene.com/, https://www.amsbio.com/ (If the title of the gene says "knockout" this means to REMOVE that gene. Please know what you're doing, as stated above, you could do some abysmal things to yourself if you do something wrong. If it doesn't have "knockout", it's likely a gene-adding kit.).

You could actually "steal" someone's genes by literally getting their sweat, hair, or even pretending to scratch them, hope you get their genetic material, go home, and sequence it and get the desired traits but this is actually surprisingly illegal in certain places. See here.

CRISPR Gene Editing Kits by Josiah Zayner: https://www.the-odin.com/.

Gene Modification/Editing Software: https://www.benchling.com/solutions/gene-therapy-rd/. Upload and make edits here.

View attachment 1690111

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER I AM HANDING YOU WITH THIS SOFTWARE! IF YOU MASTER THIS, YOU COULD VERY WELL BECOME "HOMO SUPERIOR"! I AM NOT KIDDING! I AM GIVING YOU ACCESS TO MODIFY YOUR GENETICS IN THE SAME MANNER YOU CAN EDIT A DISCORD MESSAGE! I AM LITERALLY GIVING YOU THE KEY TO BECOMING A GOD ON EARTH! USE IT WISELY! MAKE THIS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE OR SOMETHING, TO CONQUER YOUR GENETIC DESTINY! AGAIN, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POTENCY OF THIS!!!

View attachment 1690148

When you are done making the necessary changes to the DNA, send it to a company that can synthesize your genome for you.

(Gene Synthesis Services: https://bit.ly/39IQZsw, https://bit.ly/3wuKAKG, https://bit.ly/3luXfa9)

Then retrieve the DNA (It is not possible to do full genome synthesis for humans yet as it is too expensive (would cost you $450 million approx. for a human genome, wait for like three to seven more years until it becomes affordable), but you can do it for plants or animals with much smaller genomes (it costs .15 USD per base pair on the second gene synthesis company) and you can still edit your own DNA with CRISPR or you could save the modified human DNA on your flash drive for when it is cheaper, you can synthesize it)

When you have the synthesized modified DNA in physical form, you can either...
  • Put it into a virus, ideally, a very good virus that can infect plenty of cells, (remove the virus' DNA, replace it with your new modified one and inject it into your body and have it infect every cell in your body or as many in your body as possible, ideally near the place you want to target, if you can, you can make the virus target only certain types of cells. For example, if you want to modify eye color, you would want to inject it as close to your eyes as possible, if you have the courage to insert it in your iris, great job, that's probably the best way to get the desired result, or you could find a way to specifically encode targeting iris cells.) Ideally, you'd want it to go undercover by your immune system.
  • Remove the cells in question, edit, and re-insert them back into the body.
  • Extract your own stem cells via blood extractions (have a doctor or you do this), edit them, and inject them in the desired area.
  • You can research more efficient ways to perform this
Possible epigenetic modification guide: https://www.genscript.com/epigenetic-editing-with-crispr-cas9.html

And yes, gene synthesis prices will go down exponentially over time so my three to seven-year prediction isn't out of the world, even though that doesn't mean it's incorrect. When the price per base pair becomes like $0.000001 USD per base pair (due to exponential growth), you'll be able to do it for like $3K USD

Mind you this is a logarithmic scale
View attachment 1690164

And for people who don't know, this is how a regular scale and a logarithmic scale display information (same info, different scale)
View attachment 1690165

• Library of Aesthetic Genetic Modifications I have made
    • MSTN(E) - When this gene is either very weak or absent, it causes decreased body fat, easy fat loss, and double-speed muscle growth, muscle gain is hyper-easy, even without effort. Zero limits on the amount of muscle that you can build. Kids with this literally come out of the womb looking like bodybuilders.
    • View attachment 1690171
    • VDR - Increases Vitamin D Absorption
    • LRP5 - Gives hyper-dense, virtually unbreakable bones, everywhere.
    • View attachment 1690170
    • CYP19A1 - Knockout/silencing decreases or kills estrogen production, allowing hyper-extended or indefinite open growth plates, and likely causes bone and maybe mood problems as well, I think it must be paired with LRP5 to counteract side effects. This man is 6'2+ with a genetic aromatase deficiency.
    • OCA2 - Produces melanin in your eyes, up and downregulation of this gene influences 75% of your eye color.
    • 111-1, GHRH - Upregulation/addition causes the body to produce more growth hormones.
    • CXXC5 - Deregulation or absence of this gene delays growth plate senescence, long or indefinite lifespan of open growth plates
    • LHX2 - Upregulation/Addition increases hair growth rate, activation increases hair growth rate, and deactivation does the opposite
    • MC4R - Increases Metabolism, activation increases metabolism, deactivation does the opposite
    • ABCC11 - Low or no body odor
    • TERT - Slows down aging by producing more telomerase, overproduction of this gene causes low aging
    • FBXW5 – This gene is related to insulin sensitivity, which causes height growth for people with unfused growth plates
    • HERC2 - Controls the protein creation of the OCA2 gene, controls the expression of this to control eye color. The more this gene produces, the darker the eye color, the less it produces, and the lighter the eye color.
    • For hair, height, frame, and skin color, there were too many genes that controlled them (they aren't single gene traits, they're polygenic traits)
    • Please feel free to contribute to this!
  • Library of Other Gene Modifications that aren't related to aesthetics

Conclusion:​

I have literally given you knowledge on how to become literal gods on earth, how to ascend genetically and epigenetically, and much much more. Please FUCKING GIVE HEART EYES ON THIS THREAD AND @AscendingHero, this DESERVES BOTB, NOW! I HAVE LITERALLY SHOWN EVERYONE HOW TO LITERALLY EDIT THEIR GENETICS WITH FUCKING SOFTWARE.

TAG EVERY USER IN THIS FUCKING FORUM THAT YOU KNOW!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!​

How do u genetically modify yourself for polygenetic traits?

Mirin this superior homo thread 🫡

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
View attachment 1691156
You can get your hands on it and it isn't unaffordable...

"Without profound autistic knowledge about genetics you can easily fuck yourself up, give yourself cancers or shit like this"

I know, hence why I said in my thread that you need to know exactly what you're doing and go research and learn online.
I jus read about crispr yesterday, specifically the point about altering humans that have already been born, one of the potential risks is the immune system rejecting the edited shit, especially if you inject it thru a virus. You could defo fuck urself up

Not writing turbothreads for free lol unless I have the motivation to do so:(
No worries.

Same reason why I didnt write a skincare thread on using tret the right way when @depressionmaxxing requested. But granted tret info is readily available to the discerning eye on youtube and research papers.

The comments and attitudes are offputting, considering all this info is absolutely free.

Not writing turbothreads for free lol unless I have the motivation to do so:(
Would you consider creating a youtube like Julius Perceiver (idk who that is on here) where you can share these info as well as get a monetary compensation for the same instead of the childish and negative attitudes here.

You dont seem reluctant to share info unlike some other users.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
All the threads you've made would be excellent viewing material with the right visuals.