Bipolar is brutal

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
One day you wake up and feel fine, happy and motivated. And then there are days where everything seems pointless and hopeless. I get suicidal tendencies and am very depressed.

How do you bipolar cells cope with this?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard, Gigatyrone69, Deleted member 48689 and 4 others
Currently taking 2 pouches of snus in to relax and unwind. Keeps me going throughout the day and a shit ton of caffeine.

• +1
Reactions: shethinksimcute
@the BULL @nigtard

@Allornothing what’s funny?

Bipolar disorder doesn't exist.

You are most likely just suffering from bread madness.

One day you wake up and feel fine, happy and motivated. And then there are days where everything seems pointless and hopeless. I get suicidal tendencies and am very depressed.

What does your playlist look like?

Doctor tired to diagnose me with this while I was in the ward but I lied in the test so I didn’t get diagnosed, because fuck those Jew pills

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, moreroidsmoredates and Allornothing

@InnerVoid syndrome

Doctor tired to diagnose me with this while I was in the ward but I lied in the test so I didn’t get diagnosed, because fuck those Jew pills
Go figure.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Just sounds like life tbh

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Wtf is bread madness?
A condition induced by eating starvation food. Common in the modern diet.

It's all a psyop to make the population easily controllable, and dependent on big pharma.

i fucking hate bipolar, it has affected me so much

• +1

Wait until this gets worse and you're having mood swings every 20 minutes and want to slit your throat because normal self harm is not anymore

• +1
what is bipolar? i don't understand the term?

A condition induced by eating starvation food. Common in the modern diet.

It's all a psyop to make the population easily controllable, and dependent on big pharma.
“Watched one goatis video”

Curry has descended...its over.​

By taking meds if you have been diagnosed like me
IMG 5820
instead of listening to Doctors.org

• +1
How nice, I would like to feel bad and good on individual days. This happens to me every 20 minutes. And I absolutely don't know what to do. Therapists are stupid motherfuckers who will take money out of you and lie to you. I dont want to go to therapy. Bipolar is worse than schizophrenia.

• +1
Imagine how much estrogen you have to have in your body to have a literal bitch made disorder.

Legit never seen a man with BPD

Sucks cuz there is no real treatment without massive side effects. Sorry op

• So Sad
Based, therapists are assholes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Based, therapists are assholes
My dad got mad at me for lying on the test bc he said if I didn’t fix the actual problem I would just end up back in the ward again, little does he know the only treatment for me is surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
My dad got mad at me for lying on the test bc he said if I didn’t fix the actual problem I would just end up back in the ward again, little does he know the only treatment for me is surgery.
what surgery blud

How does your diet look like?
Animal foods (muscle meat, organs, dairy, eggs), fruit on occasions.

Sometimes I diverge from the optimal diet, but I always get to pay the price.

Animal foods (muscle meat, organs, dairy, eggs), fruit on occasions.

Sometimes I diverge from the optimal diet, but I always get to pay the price.
You eat raw meat?

• +1
You eat raw meat?
Whenever I get my hands on good quality meat / organs, yes. Happens perhaps twice per week.

Otherwise I just cook it rare, which is suboptimal, but still good enough.

• +1
Whenever I get my hands on good quality meat / organs, yes. Happens perhaps twice per week.

Otherwise I just cook it rare, which is suboptimal, but still good enough.
Seems interesting, can you pm me your diet or make a thread about it sometime?

• +1
I want a feminine nose not my masculine one I have now, I want more upturned cat eyes, and a taller chin
why would u want a taller chin but feminine nose retard

why would u want a taller chin but feminine nose retard
A feminine chin and a masculine nose looks ugly, I want a masculine chin and a feminine nose, it’s a good contrast

Seems interesting, can you pm me your diet or make a thread about it sometime?
It really is very simple. Just eat whatever you feel like eating that is natural and unproccessed.

I've never felt like eating vegetables, so therefore my diet consists of only animal products.

Just trust your body and eat what you crave (that isn't processed).

Nobody has ever craved salad or seeds for instance. Just doesn't happen.

• +1
A feminine chin and a masculine nose looks ugly, I want a masculine chin and a feminine nose, it’s a good contrast
since when is masculine nose considered ugly nigga, that's good for men but i guess since ur trying to fuck other guys a feminine nose would be better

since when is masculine nose considered ugly nigga, that's good for men but i guess since ur trying to fuck other guys a feminine nose would be better
Feminine nose is always better no matter who ur going for

"One day you wake up and feel fine, happy and motivated. And then there are days where everything seems pointless and hopeless."
OP this sounds like me since I turned 12. Isn't this just a part of life to have excessive mood swings ranging from depression to rage?
Or should I deadass get checked since either everytime I get mood swings I'm either known as socially anxious or just quirky by other people around me?

• +1
OP this sounds like me since I turned 12. Isn't this just a part of life to have excessive mood swings ranging from depression to rage?
Or should I deadass get checked since either everytime I get mood swings I'm either known as socially anxious or just quirky by other people around me?
No it’s not normal to be this extreme. I have this shit since i was 11/12, im 23 now.

depends on the mood.
There you go lol. Listen to the music that gives you euphoric , happy feelings no matter what and I can guarantee your mood will be slightly more stable.

• +1