• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • π‹π¨π¨π€π¬π¦πšπ±π±π’π§π  𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝...

π‹π¨π¨π€π¬π¦πšπ±π±π’π§π  𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠π₯𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐒𝐯𝐒𝐭𝐲 πŸ’€

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Imagine waking up every day feeling ugly because you really are and having to make a lot of activities in hope your looks improve.

Pretty people never had to do this, even Sean and Chico said they didn't care about how they looked, they were naturally beautiful. I feel all of this is a big lie because even when you get to do all these things to improve my face is not enough and I still don't get girls attention, getting rejected and looking bad at pictures how isn't this suffering? While other people are happy.

Girl Kiss GIF

Genetics determine everything, trying to fight against genetics is too hard. Women have to put makeup every day, imagine how boring and meaningless is that. Improvement for ugly people demands a lot of sacrifice, nothing is enough our genetics are just bad and that's it.

ugly donald glover GIF

"Ascension" jfl the only ascension you could have is with surgeries, everything else might increase you only by 0.5 PSL points and 1 if lucky, like going from LTN to MTN but never more. It's over... I cannot cope with the fact I'm not attractive to women.

Sad The Office GIF

-KHHV useless human

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, 5'7 zoomer, Clavicular and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, 5'7 zoomer, owlofathena and 8 others
Sean and Chico said they didn't care about how they looked
Because they never knew what it was like to be ugly. When you know nothing but light, what is darkness but a foreign concept?

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia, bloomercel, viniciz and 3 others
Not a molecule

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Dogs Driving GIF

• +1
Reactions: Navnith
Imagine waking up every day feeling ugly because you really are and having to make a lot of activities in hope your looks improve.

Pretty people never had to do this, even Sean and Chico said they didn't care about how they looked, they were naturally beautiful. I feel all of this is a big lie because even when you get to do all these things to improve my face is not enough and I still don't get girls attention and I'm still getting rejected and looking bad at pictures how isn't this suffering? While other people are happy.

Girl Kiss GIF

Genetics determine everything, trying to fight against genetics is too hard. Women have to put makeup every day, imagine how boring and meaningless is that. Improvement for ugly people demands a lot of sacrifice, nothing is enough our genetics are just bad and that's it.

ugly donald glover GIF

"Ascension" jfl the only ascension you could have is with surgeries, everything else might increase you only by 0.5 PSL points and 1 if lucky, like going from LTN to MTN but never more. It's over... I cannot cope with the fact I'm not attractive.

Sad The Office GIF
Dnrd now back to coping and thumb pulling

Because they never knew what it was like to be ugly. When you know nothing but light, what is darkness but a foreign concept?
Rich people: money doesn't matter
Attractive people: looks don't matter

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Why do we have few of these shit posts every week? The site is literally called looksmax.

Most people can improve here at least slightly, apart from some genetic dead ends.

Overall information here helped me a lot in improving my looks, which subsequently improved my life experince by a lot.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Why do we have few of these shit posts every week? The site is literally called looksmax.

Most people can improve here at least slightly, apart from some genetic dead ends.

Overall information here helped me a lot in improving my looks, which subsequently improved my life experince by a lot.
Your face if fixable if you had the right bone growth, placement and low fat pads in your face. You cannot fix an assymetrical jaw without surgery, buccal fat pads, small cheekbones and other failos. Softmaxxing requires constant effort and it's not even enough.

Your face if fixable if you had the right bone growth, placement and low fat pads in your face. You cannot fix an assymetrical jaw without surgery, buccal fat pads, small cheekbones and other failos. Softmaxxing requires constant effort and it's not even enough.
There is 100 falios you can't fix by softmaxxing.

But still, everyone should at least softmax to their maximum potential and give themselves the best chance of a normal life.

so "don't bother improving because chad who is good looking has a better life" ? i never understood this cope,, must just be a psyop tbh

200.gif

enough suicidefuel for today.

I'll never have this.
17578.jpg

fuck this faggot world

• +1
Reactions: twojei, WatermelonLover, Clavicular and 2 others
so "don't bother improving because chad who is good looking has a better life" ? i never understood this cope,, must just be a psyop tbh
The cope is thinking anybody can become attractive. Look at Kylie Jenner, her sister is a supermodel while she has always been an ugly duck. No amount of surgeries and money saved her face, still fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
The cope is thinking anybody can become attractive. Look at Kylie Jenner, her sister is a supermodel while she has always been ugly asfuck. No amount of surgeries, effort and money saved her ape face, still fucked up.
no shit, but if ur a 5/6 naturally like most people on this forum then I don't think its crazy to say a lot of people on here could possibly ascend into the htn - chad ratings with enough surgeries/fillers etc

Dnrd Imagine ascending and waking up everyday and still looksmaxxing
Talking To Me Cody Garbrandt GIF by UFC

chad or fucking death

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
stupid thread ngl.

no shit, but if ur a 5/6 naturally like most people on this forum then I don't think its crazy to say a lot of people on here could possibly ascend into the htn - chad ratings with enough surgeries/fillers etc
Name someone who ascended to Chad. Only @Clavicular and @Bzz I think ascended a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and <6PSLcel

Pretty people never had to do this, even Sean and Chico said they didn't care about how they looked, they were naturally beautiful. I feel all of this is a big lie because even when you get to do all these things to improve my face is not enough and I still don't get girls attention, getting rejected and looking bad at pictures how isn't this suffering? While other people are happy.

Girl Kiss GIF

ugly donald glover GIF

"Ascension" jfl the only ascension you could have is with surgeries, everything else might increase you only by 0.5 PSL points and 1 if lucky, like going from LTN to MTN but never more. It's over... I cannot cope with the fact I'm not attractive to women.

Sad The Office GIF

-KHHV useless human
Leanmaxxing is still viable even Chico would be gross while fat

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Leanmaxxing is still viable even Chico would be gross while fat
I'm starvemaxxing rn, I have a genetic bloat like Funky but is not in my genetics the cappacity to look like Ramirez and being the handsome dude women fuck.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
cope while i ascend

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Rivers of Nihil and bloomercel