Birdcell vs MakinItHappen - No frauds, no selfies from unkept overweight periods during pandemic

Who mogs and has more appeal to women? Female gaze. Not your aspie one.

• MakinHappen

• Birdce

Results are only viewable after voting.
THIS CAN ONLY BE FUCKING SETTLED WHEN YOU BITCHES STOP ARGUING AND START BEING BROTHERS AAAAAAANDDD MOST IMPORTANT

IT WILL BE SETTLED BY A TINDER + YUBO + EVERY FUCKING DATING APP AND MULTIPLE LOCATION TEST

@Xangsane call your dating app experiment buddies and do your thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
Bro I lost all respect for you with your anal rimming of this low IQ, low class looking, recessed, ogre looking twat.

You actually called him a light-weight Chad lmao

View attachment 1528730

ANd this is his face

While I'm a normie in comparison because Indian

View attachment 1528729

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
bro no need to get angry i didnt shit on you i just complimented him because i find him having a similar pheno as me that i think is good for vampire game JFL

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Yeah.

I mog him without question. You keep posting shit selfies from the pandemic

View attachment 1528724
Pictures and videos probably make you look better than you do IRL. You probably look more indian and your low ES ratio is likely more apparent IRL. It's the same with me. I have ethnic pheno and low IPD but niggas here say I pass as Greek JFL. While I barely pass as turkish IRL.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Both women and men would prefer @Birdcell any day of the week. It's not a competition. Don't bring male gaze up in this shit cause he mog in appeal regardless

It is completely to do with male gaze.

You can't prove shit. Until you can prove females would choose this cretin that works at factory selling metals, anything you say is subjective and a direct link to your very apparent racism towards Indians.

2731177 2d4f3e643317fc890f59230d59c3a9c8
2731180 photo 2022 02 05 20 45 37

Bro I lost all respect for you with your anal rimming of this low IQ, low class looking, recessed, ogre looking twat.

You actually called him a light-weight Chad lmao

View attachment 1528730

ANd this is his face

While I'm a normie in comparison because Indian

View attachment 1528729

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
OMG you're such a retard , even when you took the WORST frame in my video where I maes stupid face , I still AMOG you , it's not even a question lol

I zygos mog you too lime there's no tomorrow
Screenshot 20211208 2345502

@Lihito , I stopped with this shit ,. it's him fucking shitposting every secind since yesterday

@Lihito , I stopped with this shit ,. it's him fucking shitposting every secind since yesterday
bro do your homework fuck this shit:lul:

are you going to craft school?

bro do your homework fuck this shit:lul:

are you going to craft school?
Yeah , I need to finish if my Calc 2 assignments lol ,but I was baffled by his audacity , so I had to fight here :lul::lul:

bro no need to get angry i didnt shit on you i just complimented him because i find him having a similar pheno as me that i think is good for vampire game JFL

Kid, shut the fuck up. This is the nigger you think is a Chad fucking lite.

2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and subhuman incel
Yeah , I need to finish if my Calc 2 assignments lol ,but I was baffled by his audacity , so I had to fight here :lul::lul:
bro i fucking hate maths

@BearBoy are you good in maths?
How is maths talent in ingushetia/chechnya and dagestan?

bro i found your female version:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Birdcell
bro i fucking hate maths

I'd guess it relatively.average , maybe even lower , because most of the guys get pushed into sport and other stuff pretty early

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
anything you say is subjective and a direct link to your very apparent racism towards Indians.
Hypocrite.
Saying it's racism against is flawed in logic. I know this will upset you but it unfornuteatly it comes down to science. It is simple harder to be good looking as an Indian. It's the exact same reason why the average Asian Man or Black female is not attractive. You say it's subjective and its formed through racism but its not, you couldn't be more wrong, it's all natural.

Wouldn't Indian men be more attractive if they had more eurocentric features? Of course they would, it's not a construct but down to primal instincts that determines which pheno is more attractive such as @Birdcell pheno compared to yours, not only is it coloring but also his more eurocentric aligned features. There are certain facial characteristics which make you less attractive because of your phenotype, while @Birdcell on the other hand has naturally better features due to his phenotype making him more attractive. You can still be attractive though but you aren't the exception to warrant you to overcome your race. In simple terms your attractiveness suffer from your ethnicity's features

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel, Biiyo03 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hombremacho, andy9432 and Lihito
Hypocrite.
Saying it's racism against is flawed in logic. I know this will upset you but it unfornuteatly it comes down to science. It is simple harder to be good looking as an Indian. It's the exact same reason why the average Asian Man or Black female is not attractive. You say it's subjective and its formed through racism but its not, you couldn't be more wrong, it's all natural.

Wouldn't Indian men be more attractive if they had more eurocentric features? Of course they would, it's not a construct but down to primal instincts that determines which pheno is more attractive such as @Birdcell pheno compared to yours, not only is it coloring but also his more eurocentric aligned features. There are certain facial characteristics which make you less attractive because of your phenotype, while @Birdcell on the other hand has naturally better features due to his phenotype making him more attractive. You can still be attractive though but you aren't the exception to warrant you to overcome your race. In simple terms your attractiveness suffer from your ethnicity's features

You are copying and pasting the paragraph that I gave on a YouTube comment. At least reference that before you get given 20+ like reacts for my expertise, IQ and articulation skills.

All is well and relevant with what I said - however in this context?

Really?

2731202 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and StrangerDanger
Check the third world fucking low peasant IQ punchable faggot @JFL 'like' reacting @StrangerDanger's post like it was him that wrote that lmao

IT WAS ME NIGGER BUT IT DOESN'T APPLY

2731202 2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403

• JFL
Reactions: JFL
You are copying and pasting the paragraph that I gave on a YouTube comment. At least reference that before you get given 20+ like reacts for my expertise, IQ and articulation skills.

All is well and relevant with what I said - however in this context?

Really?

View attachment 1528761
Of course it applies in this context. His pheno is pretty decent while you admit to Indians being at an disadvantage

Wtf am I doing in this thread
5427CB7C 193E 44FC A596 2448A395C0FC

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Check the third world fucking low peasant IQ punchable faggot @JFL 'like' reacting @StrangerDanger's post like it was him that wrote that lmao

IT WAS ME NIGGER BUT IT DOESN'T APPLY

View attachment 1528762
LMFAO you're an actual mentality ill autist. If I had been AMOGED this hard. , I'd just fucking hide myself and never talk again lol

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
U as a female looks much better ngl
everyone looks better as a female

thats why most females would NOT date their male version
THATS the ultimate blackpill
and that includes their brothers race if they are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Birdcell
Of course it applies in this context. His pheno is pretty decent while you admit to Indians being at an disadvantage
View attachment 1528765

His pheno is shit

A197487da7b183132587ddf068ae6761
2731201 Screenshot 20220206 1348502 1
2731197 Screenshot 20220125 1043403 1

He has deformity

I guarantee girls will say this is an ugly man

In the very right picture he looks legit 3/10

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Birdcell and StrangerDanger
U as a female looks much better ngl

Dude he has a faceapp over it.

So it didnt just switch his gender, it textualised his skin, improved his bone harmony everything

Cut the low level of awareness shit out dude you're supposed to be someone more wise and smart

• JFL
His mum literally deprived him and farted on him all his life and even he has the awareness to tell who it is that mogs.

You're all muppets. And of the highest calibre.

37f385c2751e9ef7c36e91cd67abae42

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, House Lannister, subhuman incel and 2 others
better pheno
Also why are you rating a literal bald man in @Chinacurry higher than this guy jfl?
Wtf he didn't rate my hair better, he rated my overall appeal better.

Whats your issue with my baldness ffs

Wtf he didn't rate my hair better, he rated my overall appeal better.

Whats your issue with my baldness ffs
You're not even a normie facially, you just look like a bloated middle aged punjabi uncle.

You're not even a normie facially, you just look like a bloated middle aged punjabi uncle.

He is a complete normie

Everything about him is a normie

You dont know how to rate you infantile looking boneless cuck that thinks he's a Zayn lookalike

He is a complete normie

Everything about him is a normie

You dont know how to rate you infantile looking boneless cuck that thinks he's a Zayn lookalike

Not getting into an argument with you man, you and him are both normie looking to me (at least as far as I can tell from your videos)

However chinacurry is not. He is the definition of a LTN, and I'm certain of this

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
View attachment 1529035

Not getting into an argument with you man, you and him are both normie looking to me (at least as far as I can tell from your videos)

However chinacurry is not. He is the definition of a LTN, and I'm certain of this

I'm not doing this with you because I'll get banned for posting this boneless cuck face of yours on the forum after you run to the mod like a bitch. So shut the fuck up and move on.

I'm not doing this with you because I'll get banned for posting this boneless cuck face of yours on the forum after you run to the mod like a bitch. So shut the fuck up and move on.
lens distortion you retard

lens distortion you retard

Aha only factors when it impacts you,

What a self-serving pumpkin LMAO :ROFLMAO:

You can make all these elaborte conclusions on everyone else's looks but when it comes to your own - no, lens distortion bruh

Fuck outta here you coping cunt

You have good facial averageness, but shit mandibular development and that is absolutely vital. You cannot be 10cm recessed and think you're a good looking pretty boy lmao

Your eye-area isn't anything dashing or that sparkles. It's just cute.

You're normie because you lack deeply masculine attractive features

I am telilng you this as it's the truth and it will set you free

Quit coping

• JFL
Yeah ok I'm not getting into that with you again Bhai.

Let's just leave it to who does better, results wise, and I'd rather take the rating of a known (and paid) rater than u

Yeah ok I'm not getting into that with you again Bhai.

Let's just leave it to who does better, results wise, and I'd rather take the rating of a known (and paid) rater than u
He's made quite a few mistakes over the past couple of weeks and yours was definitely one of them.

There's no way that you appeal to any decent looking white girls in your current state.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
He's made quite a few mistakes over the past couple of weeks and yours was definitely one of them.

There's no way that you appeal to any decent looking white girls in your current state.

You're wrong, but that's ok - as it's not the first time

You see the world through an emotional lens

I realise it now

This means you see what you wanna see and what you wanna see is what fulfils your fantasies. Your internal world.

• JFL
You're wrong, but that's ok - as it's not the first time

You see the world through an emotional lens

I realise it now

This means you see what you wanna see and what you wanna see is what fulfils your fantasies. Your internal world.
"prettyboy chadlite"

netflix antonio GIF

• JFL
Looksmatched tbh but much different vibe and appeal, Birdcel looks like a lower tier fashion model. MakinIt looks like he could be in a crime / action Bollywood film.

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
@Birdcell mogs him by a lot, chin and rhino and he becomes chad or chadlite. Indians play on hard mode. @MakinItHappenReturn is Indian shit tier normie or less, looks like a comedian and the other guy a HTN, not very famous influencer.

• JFL
Accept defeat Ravi

• JFL
bro i fucking hate maths

0 maths in north caucasus

His mum literally deprived him and farted on him all his life and even he has the awareness to tell who it is that mogs.

You're all muppets. And of the highest calibre.

View attachment 1529002
dont disrespect his mom shes a business woman who sells her farts in a jar, she will find you and sit on your face and fart on it all day long

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and subhuman incel
And the court of public opinion saysss… you got mogged fatty

Cyclops IPD, fat manlet, curry monkey, broke, narcissistic, old, wanna-be whiteboy gets eviscerated @alienmaxxer this nigga made a thread because he cant accept being mogged by a slavic retard then cries when he gets eviscerated in the replies and poll:lul:

Attachments

• F4A17367-0012-4F7F-A6C0-DEB43896EA2B.gif
    F4A17367-0012-4F7F-A6C0-DEB43896EA2B.gif
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • 78070AF7-A89C-4E85-B964-70BAF59F3CEF.gif
    78070AF7-A89C-4E85-B964-70BAF59F3CEF.gif
    999.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, n0rthface, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
even this subhuman called @OldVirgin mogs you with his dog tier abused undereyes, he ipd mogs you to oblivion even though he is a fat fuck

@Toth's thot @Thompsonz @n0rthface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
And the court of public opinion saysss… you got mogged fatty

Cyclops IPD, fat manlet, curry monkey, broke, narcissistic, old, wanna-be whiteboy gets eviscerated @alienmaxxer this nigga made a thread because he cant accept being mogged by a slavic retard then cries when he gets eviscerated in the replies and poll:lul:
No mercy baking this nigga:feelswhy::lul:

Settle it with a Tinder experiment in London.