Birthday gift for looksmaxxing

shadow109

shadow109

Bronze
Joined
May 19, 2023
Posts
283
Reputation
125
Family’s asking me what I want for birthday, what should I ask for (no money or peptides and shit)
 
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 27452
new genetics
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrr, angelo and Deleted member 27452
actually tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 23804
IMG 4979
Silicone shoulderpads
Plastic nose insert
Korean wig male
Face tape lifter
 
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamousmoidlyfe and angelo
Luckky I really wanna get rhino when I’m older
yes! I asked for a rhino for my birthday i’m probably too young tho hopefully I get fillers instead 🤞
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
new drip
shoe lifts
 

Similar threads

Extropy
Replies
1
Views
11
PhillipJFry
PhillipJFry
tyrazane
Replies
8
Views
45
tyrazane
tyrazane
P
Replies
17
Views
138
0709alan
0709alan
uglyfreak
Replies
11
Views
118
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
1
Views
43
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top