BITCH JUST CUT ME IN LINE

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Platinum
So I walk into the gas station and get into line, one of the cashiers gets of the counter and goes to take their break, so this chick stand about 1 inch beside of me and then when I’m next up to go she just goes instead, also I should mention this happens a lot woman will get within 1/2 away from me when in line or when I’m grabbing eggs they will come right beside me and grab something too, they have 0 respect for me even though I have great fram and decent height, I must fix my ugliness
TLDR: woman get very close to me and don’t care about my personal space/not intimidated by me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Gonthar, Sergeant and 1 other person
Such is life

IMG 4807

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: tallnegga, Sergeant and ascension
So I walk into the gas station and get into line, one of the cashiers gets of the counter and goes to take their break, so this chick stand about 1 inch beside of me and then when I’m next up to go she just goes instead, also I should mention this happens a lot woman will get within 1/2 away from me when in line or when I’m grabbing eggs they will come right beside me and grab something too, they have 0 respect for me even though I have great fram and decent height, I must fix my ugliness
TLDR: woman get very close to me and don’t care about my personal space/not intimidated by me
IMG 1865
IMG 1866

How tall are you
Doctor said I am 5’7 however I get asked if I am 6 foot so somewhere between there(I have scoliosis so that probably has something to do with it)

• JFL
Reactions: Sergeant
Doctor said I am 5’7 however I get asked if I am 6 foot so somewhere between there(I have scoliosis so that probably has something to do with it)
Brural, that's why they have no respect for you. If you were 6 foot they wouldn't dare

“Decent height”

Nigga ur 5’7

08b4e7a5 b49c 40f1 b301 662a868c9cd8

“Decent height”

Nigga ur 5’7
I HAVE SCOLIOSIS SO IFFFF I DONT STRETCH IF YIU FUCKING READ THAT PART YES I AM 5’7, HOWEVER WHEN I STREATCH IN THE MORNING I AM 5’11 YOU CUCK FUCK

i simply say i dont care
then u resort to country xenophobia and racism
just pathetic
Well maybe my DoorDash is late and I’m cranky, ever think of that? DID YOU BITCH?

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
I HAVE SCOLIOSIS SO IFFFF I DONT STRETCH IF YIU FUCKING READ THAT PART YES I AM 5’7, HOWEVER WHEN I STREATCH IN THE MORNING I AM 5’11 YOU CUCK FUCK
Nigga thinks I’m paying attention to his dumb fuck aspie ass posts

:lul:U got scoliosis:lul: over before it even began nigga looks like this all day

IMG 1928

Ofc bitches don’t respect u nigga u got hunchback of notre dame pheno

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

:lul:U got scoliosis:lul: over before it even began nigga looks like this all day

View attachment 2999042

Listen nigger, my back is not hunched it is curved and that is exaggerated example, to the naked eye it’s invisible, you took the time to comment, so obviously your ass ain’t doing shit else, and you knew what it was about so yea nigger you read my dumb fuck post, so I expect you to reply with sense

• JFL

View attachment 2999042

Do I look hunched?

Last edited:
Listen nigger, my back is not hunched it is curved and that is exaggerated example, to the naked eye it’s invisible, you took the time to comment, so obviously your ass ain’t doing shit else, and you knew what it was about so yea nigger you read my dumb fuck post, so I expect you to reply with sense
Didn’t read your scoliosis shit I literally skim read it and saw “5’7” and “decent height”

JFL nigga if your going from 5’11 to 5’7 your scoliosis is dogshit horrid. What dint u understand u look like a cuck all hunched up and they don’t see your full frame cuz they’re women they see how high your head is and see your short and think your a 5’7 monkey nigger w a truecel face all hunched up like their gf just got blacked.

• +1
Didn’t read your scoliosis shit I literally skim read it and saw “5’7” and “decent height”

JFL nigga if your going from 5’11 to 5’7 your scoliosis is dogshit horrid. What dint u understand u look like a cuck all hunched up and they don’t see your full frame cuz they’re women they see how high your head is and see your short and think your a 5’7 monkey nigger w a truecel face all hunched up like their gf just got blacked.
Look at pic, you can’t tell

Same height, look at pic I posted in replies
Well, you need to be tall and have a robust frame if you want people not to cut you in line. Muscles, face tattoos and piercings, gang clothing, etc. also help - you need to look dangerous so people will think twice before trying to disrespect you. Carrying with you a cane, bat, stick, umbrella, fishing pole or any other object that could be used in a fight to bring you an advantage, will also make people less likely to mess with you.
For example, I'm also short and when waiting in line people often get very close behind me, invading my personal space, buy if I carry a pointy umbrella under my arm, people behind me will then keep a distance.
studyzazou.png

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Well, you need to be tall and have a robust frame if you want people not to cut you in line. Muscles, face tattoos and piercings, gang clothing, etc. also help - you need to look dangerous so people will think twice before trying to disrespect you. Carrying with you a cane, bat, stick, umbrella, fishing pole or any other object that could be used in a fight to bring you an advantage, will also make people less likely to mess with you.
For example, I'm also short and when waiting in line people often get very close behind me, invading my personal space, buy if I carry a pointy umbrella under my arm, people behind me will then keep a distance.
studyzazou.png
I will try this, I have put on 30 pounds since the picture I showed you so I am even bigger and still people get very close, i have a very kind friendly ugly ass face so that’s most likely the reason

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Nigga did u delete the pic or some shit?

Older Karens do that to me and I’m 6 foot 5 and 270 pounds(built solid not fat) I think it’s because I don’t look neurotypical and it’s also because the modern woman’s entitlement in the west is sky high obviously

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Older Karens do that to me and I’m 6 foot 5 and 270 pounds(built solid not fat) I think it’s because I don’t look neurotypical and it’s also because the modern woman’s entitlement in the west is sky high obviously
Haha I also don’t look NT, fuuuck bro I don’t want to be a bitch but I’m just gonna start telling them to back up or start coughing lol

kill her