Bitch who rejected me with "Maybe, We'll see" sent a mirror bra pic

D

Deleted

Lurker
Probably hoping to get some simp validation.

Sent her my screen and "🤢"

She will now be insecure for the rest of her life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, BrettyBoy, SLA and 46 others
Tagging the other blackpilled kings 👑
@Swolepenisman @Kingkellz @Daw @itis123 @justadude @ItisOver @xefo69 @spiderchad @JackSparrow @DomOrDoom @EdwardCullen @FastBananaCEO @karbo @Tony @jm10 @celmane @Be_ConfidentBro @IncelWithNoLuck @Gargantuan @Lorsss @TraumatisedOgre @lutte @Slayer @FastBananaCEO @Boldandbeautiful @Dionysus @Idfkbruh @buckchadley31 @magnificentcel
@MakinItHappen

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayer, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 8775 and 9 others
Fuucckckck i shouldve said like "Looks kinda fat" or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, IWantToMax, Bitch and 6 others
Why didn't you BLOCK HER already?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Fascinating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted
Pure autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Stare, Deleted member 3299 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Mouthbreath and Deleted
hahaha low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted
what if she only sent it to you

also if it was a round snap shes a gigawhore

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Brother she already rejected me i'm not gonna become some beta simp for a girl i mog just because she's hot af
She won't care. While you sent "🤢", she sent this pic to 20 other guys and got compliments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8775, IWantToMax, Boldandbeautiful and 2 others
She won't care. While you sent "🤢", she sent this pic to 20 other guys and got compliments.
A loss feels twice as bad as a win. If she sent it to multiple people i'm the only one she'll remember bcuz i'm the one who made her feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Lmao, PeakMaleHeight and 10 others
she will care, especially considering arvid is chadlite

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 3299, studiocel and 2 others
Tf is a round snap?

Even better that'll make her more insecure since then she didnt get any validation from anyone else
round snap is when she sends it to most of her snap friends

• +1
Blocking her wouldnt make her insecure i'm glad i didnt now.

Gotta confuse her about what you’re thinking. That’s the best way to mentally torture her.

• +1
Actually now that I think about it, she might get more interested in you, now that you didn't compliment her, since this is teasing her.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 3299, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Actually now that I think about it, she might get more interested in you, now that you didn't compliment her, since this is teasing her.
Need to get her to ask me out so i can reject her and make fun of her
GIF satan devil baal - animated GIF on GIFER

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, IWantToMax, johncruz12345 and 7 others
  • +1
":lul: hahah damn u dont look like before"
she replies: "wym?"
"u gainted a little weight no? :p its cool dw"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 9819, IWantToMax and 5 others
btw at this point you can feel good about yourself because you dont want a girl who snaps bra pics jfl

i lately thought i found a potential ltr becky but a few days later she posted herself with leather nude armor in her story writing "lets have fun"

• +1
  • JFL
":lul: hahah damn u dont look like before"
she replies: "wym?"
"u gainted a little weight no? :p its cool dw"
FUCKING SAVAGE

If she sends another one i might try that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, homesick and JustAFewMM
because where i live everybody uses that term
you mean like that you write it? she didnt write anything i thought you meant like how snaps are shaped like rounded squares

• +1
you mean like that you write it? she didnt write anything i thought you meant like how snaps are shaped like rounded squares
it has nothing to do with squares jfl, when someone makes a round snap they just write "Rs" on the pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and (deleted member)
so that they know its not a personal snap

• +1
  • +1
so that they know its not a personal snap
I need to find ways to mentally torture her. Bcuz if she thinks i have 0 interested she'll just give up i need to make her think she has a chance of turning me into a simp.

If she sends another one tonight (this was from yesterday i just didnt open untill now) i might send her something similar but "To everyone" or something idk i need to think of a master plan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Lmao, johncruz12345 and 4 others
lol at you when it was a personal snap, but even then probably she just fished for validation from brad pitt
Whores never treated me good when i was uglier than them 3 years ago. Why would i treat them any better now that i mog them by multiple points.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3299 and 3 others
I need to find ways to mentally torture her. Bcuz if she thinks i have 0 interested she'll just give up i need to make her think she has a chance of turning me into a simp.

If she sends another one tonight (this was from yesterday i just didnt open untill now) i might send her something similar but "To everyone" or something idk i need to think of a master plan.

or you just let her be the worthless whore she is

but thats impossible ik because my cucked ass is still obsessed w oneitis

• +1
or you just let her be the worthless whore she is

but thats impossible ik because my cucked ass is still obsessed w oneitis
Wish online school had stopped now so i could give her looks of disgust irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 3299
430FCB60 8C6B 403E 9B63 CA485A013FD0

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted
This is more than based ngl

• +1
  • +1
FUCKING SAVAGE

If she sends another one i might try that
and also jfl i could do that as well when my oneitis postzs herself again jfllllllllllllllll shell probably never come back to me anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted
Brother she already rejected me i'm not gonna become some beta simp for a girl i mog just because she's hot af
are you sure it wasn't just a little shit test?

• +1
and also jfl i could do that as well when my oneitis postzs herself again jfllllllllllllllll shell probably never come back to me anyway
Brad Reacher and Tom Cruise acting like the highly trained whore destroyers they were made to be.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 3299
Brad Reacher and Tom Cruise acting like the highly trained whore destroyers they were made to be.
if i told her she got fat it would be even more savage bc she is injured and cant so sports since a few months XD

• JFL
  • +1
if i told her she got fat it would be even more savage bc she is injured and cant so sports since a few months XD
She rejected you brother, You know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 3299

Best to sprinkle in some compliments but insult what she’d be most insecure about. Leave her in a state of uncertainty. Eventually she’ll cave and ask you if you like her. Then do what you want with that.

• +1