Bitch who rejected me with "Maybe, We'll see" sent a mirror bra pic

I dont hate her i'm just angry because i wasnt good enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and JustAFewMM
She rejected you brother, You know what to do.
she didnt even reject me, she just didnt ever text back after postponing, not even good enough to receive a "no"

time for salvation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, metagross and Deleted
Need to watch some movie with hot women in it so i can send it to her and make her more insecure.
Maybe in the evening you can send her a movie screenshot of some sexy woman in it but then pretend that you just "casually" send it around to everyone.
Like: "Watching a movie right now, guys." and make it appear like it's a snap to everyone in your friends list (although it isn't)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted
Jfl now she snapped me in the shower which she's never done before although the pic was of her shoulder and face so not very sexual i guess.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 3299
What, i'd rather play games with her making her insecure than the other way around.
you have to stay cool, don't fall for her shit test and "Hold frame" the pussy is for you to take if she sends you bra pics

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, JustAFewMM, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
Jfl now she snapped me in the shower which she's never done before although the pic was of her shoulder and face so not very sexual i guess.
write showering doesnt burn calories

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted
She didn't even react to your emoji reply?

Over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustAFewMM, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted

Lol I think she likes you. That’s weird behavior if she isn’t interested.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, JustAFewMM and Deleted
  • +1
  • Love it
Maybe. Just maybe you’re a dumb fuck and lost your chance to hit because you thought “maybe we’ll see” meant no uglycell I would never sleep with you.

• +1
Peak autism behaviour

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vLotus, Deleted member 3299, JustAFewMM and 1 other person
Maybe. Just maybe you’re a dumb fuck and lost your chance to hit because you thought “maybe we’ll see” meant no uglycell I would never sleep with you.
idgaf if this whore wants to play some kind of game i dont want her

• +1
uniroincally that might be true, its over then @ArvidGustavsson

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 3299 and Deleted
He is the living proof of nt theory tbh
until he still somehow manages to bang her

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Kill her

• JFL
Kill her now

• JFL
Cope “ I don’t want her”
Title: “ bitch who rejected me”
“WHO REJECTED ME”
Yes because i used to be blind with onities syndrome. She's objectively gl with good body but she's a whore anyway she doesnt deserve the Arvid experience.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, johncruz12345, metagross and 1 other person
Mirin this bad boy demon energy 😈😈😈

• +1
you should send her your toxic video

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted
Its too obvious, she will see through that. Instead you should say something like “that bra really makes your boobs look a lot better” or “in the mirror you look a lot slimmer than you usually do” or “i dont know what it is with this pic but your waist look so much smaller than it usually does” to plant a little seed of insecurity

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted
Its too obvious, she will see through that. Instead you should say something like “that bra really makes your boobs look a lot better” or “in the mirror you look a lot slimmer than you usually do” or “i dont know what it is with this pic but your waist look so much smaller than it usually does” to plant a little seed of insecurity
Now i need to fuck her to prove nt is cope

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe