Bitch who rejected me with "Maybe, We'll see" sent a mirror bra pic

Are you still snapchatting with her? Is the hope still there?
Yeah jfl first she snapped the mentioned snap in the op then a pic when showering, Then another mirror pic in bra, then a couple of pics of her face with tryhard poses. Except for the " 🤢 " i did on the first pic i've just sent her random things jfl not even my face she's gotten 0 validation so far.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Yeah jfl first she snapped the mentioned snap in the op then a pic when showering, Then another mirror pic in bra, then a couple of pics of her face with tryhard poses. Except for the " 🤢 " i did on the first pic i've just sent her random things jfl not even my face she's gotten 0 validation so far.
If you snap her anything she gets validation. Attention is attention and attention is always validation for a woman. You can probably still fuck her but maybe she is keeping you on a leash with snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
If you snap her anything she gets validation. Attention is attention and attention is always validation for a woman. You can probably still fuck her but maybe she is keeping you on a leash with snapchat
Jfl theres 0 validation from getting a regular snap back after you've sent something sexual. Once i sent a girl abs and she didnt write anything made me feel shit.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and SkinjobCatastrophe
BIG IF TRUE

• +1
it has nothing to do with squares jfl, when someone makes a round snap they just write "Rs" on the pic
never seen that shit is it round instead of a square or what?
We never do that shit in my country either. Most people just don't let you know if they sent a snap to just you or everyone else too.

• +1
Jfl theres 0 validation from getting a regular snap back after you've sent something sexual. Once i sent a girl abs and she didnt write anything made me feel shit.
Brutal tbh

• +1
"Sent her my screen and "🤢"

She will now be insecure for the rest of her life"

Ultra based :love:

Last edited:
  • +1