Bitter racepill on South asians

All of human history is about white people building civilization and culture these cultures becoming corrupt and there population mixed with the ETHnics
Read myths of the 21 century by Alfred Rosenberg
And u will understand everything
Aryans were brown haired and brown eyed though

it’s funny how inconceivable it is to you, that someone you deem on the same level as “ethnic” as you pheno mogs you to oblivion

the funny thing is literally every white on here says i am white😂😂 and idec about this shit, i’d show you PMs but i don’t want you to rope buddy boyo, i’ll let you keep believing the notion that we are curries like you too😂😂

i share my pics slays whatever to users i trust, not abused dogs like yourself who cry for being ethnic instead of having an ounce of self respect
Hey chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
All of human history is about white people building civilization and culture these cultures becoming corrupt and there population mixed with the ETHnics
Read myths of the 21 century by Alfred Rosenberg
And u will understand everything
Whites just dont realize how great they have it tbh. Always on top.

it’s funny how inconceivable it is to you, that someone you deem on the same level as “ethnic” as you pheno mogs you to oblivion

the funny thing is literally every white on here says i am white😂😂 and idec about this shit, i’d show you PMs but i don’t want you to rope buddy boyo, i’ll let you keep believing the notion that we are curries like you too😂😂

i share my pics slays whatever to users i trust, not abused dogs like yourself who cry for being ethnic instead of having an ounce of self respect
Send me chad

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
sooo i get n word pass?

What an irony, I was chilling with my 5’11 Dark skin curry friend who is only about 5-5.25 psl

and he gets attention, good attention too. From all races, even white girls

you keep coping with your self hate you fuck, this is why nobody respects a self hating ethnic because you hate yourself like a truecel cuck.
Muh attention

set up tinder with him and see the results
Pheno pill is even more brutal than height pill

Muh attention

set up tinder with him and see the results
Pheno pill is even more brutal than height pill
didny realise you can only get slays from tinder...

Tbh restrictions are still going strong where I live so yea tinder is only option rn
to be a slayer as an ethnic you have to be better looking, we know this

A
to be a slayer as an ethnic you have to be better looking, we know this
re you white looking Turk or ethnic looking Turk ? I had a white looking Turk friend in college, average face but good frame and hair and no problem slaying

while good looking ethnic middle easterns rarely slayed

• +1
Reactions: Asta and turkproducer
He’s saying the Iranians are close to white
Luckily I’m white irl which is always a plus
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor
i thought you hated white supremacy

Sure all the curry copers claiming they're "med passing" are full of shit, but to say that these people are curries is equally as cope tbh, they're a completely different species tbh.
V
V
V
V

The further North you go into Pakistan the less curry it becomes and you can't really say that the people up in the Kalash Valley or Chitral are curries when they look like this:
38 Kalasha man ideas | kalash people, people of pakistan, indigenous peoples
A Kalash man and baby at the summer festival of the Kalash people, in  Rumboor Valley, Pakistan. The Kalash… | Kalash people, Men and babies,  Beauty around the world
Screenshot 2021 04 28 93540 AM
They haven't mixed with anyone else for more than a thousand years.

Same goes for all the Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan tbh:
Screenshot 2021 04 28 93747 AM

And no, I'm not talking about these shitskin muhajer ass curry niggers either that think they look like some Pashtun mogger n sheeit :sick::
Screenshot 2021 04 28 95135 AM
Screenshot 2021 04 28 95055 AM

And yes, I know they [the non-curries] aren't representative of the whole population of Pakistan, let alone all the self hating curries larping as them here, but they do take up a considerable chunk of the population of Northern Pakistan so it doesn't make any sense to say something as bluepilled as "Pakistan is ALL curry."

Also on a side note...

Aryan age India/Pakistan used to look less curry and more Pashtun mogger/Indo-Aryan [even as far down as Northern India] before the caste system collapsed and allowed all the shitskins to invade the North and breed the original populace out of existence.

This was due in no small part thanks to the efforts of the (((British))) and how they turned all the shitskin curries against the caste system.
Rukshar Dhillon Dance GIF by RSVP Movies

Effectively convincing, albeit inadvertently- although this is debatable cause of muh (((eternal anglo))) theory tbh, the rest of the populace that the caste system was just a form of muh "foreign/racist oppression" instead of a way to successfully maintain racial cohesion, stability, etc and the survival of the Aryan race.
Indian GIF
Asian American Indian GIF by asianhistorymonth

And justb4 all the buthurt curries start piling onto me trying to fling cow shit at me or sell me scam insurance or something.

Sure all the curry copers claiming they're "med passing" are full of shit, but to say that these people are curries is equally as cope tbh, they're a completely different species tbh.
V
V
V
V

The further North you go into Pakistan the less curry it becomes and you can't really say that the people up in the Kalash Valley or Chitral are curries when they look like this:
38 Kalasha man ideas | kalash people, people of pakistan, indigenous peoples
A Kalash man and baby at the summer festival of the Kalash people, in  Rumboor Valley, Pakistan. The Kalash… | Kalash people, Men and babies,  Beauty around the world
View attachment 1111769They haven't mixed with anyone else for more than a thousand years.

Same goes for all the Pashtuns in Afghanistan and Pakistan tbh:
View attachment 1111770View attachment 1111775View attachment 1111776View attachment 1111777

And no, I'm not talking about these shitskin muhajer ass curry niggers either that think they look like some Pashtun mogger n sheeit :sick::
View attachment 1111782View attachment 1111784

And yes, I know they [the non-curries] aren't representative of the whole population of Pakistan, let alone all the self hating curries larping as them here, but they do take up a considerable chunk of the population of Northern Pakistan so it doesn't make any sense to say something as bluepilled as "Pakistan is ALL curry."

Also on a side note...

Aryan age India/Pakistan used to look less curry and more Pashtun mogger/Indo-Aryan [even as far down as Northern India] before the caste system collapsed and allowed all the shitskins to invade the North and breed the original populace out of existence.
View attachment 1112661View attachment 1112662View attachment 1112660

This was due in no small part thanks to the efforts of the (((British))) and how they turned all the shitskin curries against the caste system.
View attachment 1112622
Rukshar Dhillon Dance GIF by RSVP Movies

Effectively convincing, albeit inadvertently- although this is debatable cause of muh (((eternal anglo))) theory tbh, the rest of the populace that the caste system was just a form of muh "foreign/racist oppression" instead of a way to successfully maintain racial cohesion, stability, etc and the survival of the Aryan race.
Indian GIF
Asian American Indian GIF by asianhistorymonth

And justb4 all the buthurt curries start piling onto me trying to fling cow shit at me or sell me scam insurance or something.

0 replies
0 reacts
0 words read

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and chaddyboi66
0 replies
0 reacts
0 words read
All that time effort and hard work...

I should've just made a thread instead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Imagine being rape babies of Persian subhumans. At least white blonde Aryans were kings of aesthetics.

true, but i dont care, i belong to indo-aryan family, you have already seen me, i mog average dravidian/abo to bogota

All curries from pakistan, india, bangladesh or sri lanka are the interracial rape result between lightskinned invading indo europeans who raped dark skinned primitive dravidian weddoid jungle dweller pygmy tribes of the Indian subcontinent. These light skinned invaders invented the caste system to stop the race mixing process but after 5000 years of mixing, every southasian is a mud mongrel.

Hence every south asian sentience loathes itself and tries to white wash it's genes to become white.

This(modern iranian, ancestral to southasians):

View attachment 1104079

Raped this(andaman islander, ancestral to southasians):

View attachment 1104081

To create these
View attachment 1104082

Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit twisted in the south where you can find Dalit curries with caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs. Skin colour and caste is a poor indicator of admixtures down south but in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Also as a bonus here's a death pill for North Indian copers. Every indian is a rape result of mixing between these two groups. Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians and definitely not like the south euro moggers that the North Indian supremacists here make them out to be.

This why curries are the biggest selfhating white worshiping ppl on earth, it lies in their ethnogenesis.

View attachment 1104087

@john2 @SubhumanCurrycel @Chadeep @Copeful @AcneScars
cumskin coper

this thread couldnt possibly be more wrong just lol

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees