BJJ tale:- A girl came to our class -> she is scared of me :(

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
She stood at 5'4 and was only 52kg, I had estimated her to be around my age but she was indeed 6 years my senior. She wore a fresh white gi and had a white belt with 1 stripe on it, I was wearing my judo gear and so I had no stripes on my belt (coach told me to buy a BJJ gi and belt if I want to be graded). The girl was a spanish teacher and had previously spent 2 or 3 years in Mexico teaching after she graudated. Upon questioning the motivation behind said decision, she resposnded with "I'm a girl with no commitments, no attachments and so I just wanted to experience the world". At that moment I had thought of so many blackpilled memes, and was trying not to laugh. I simply smiled and said "wow that's nice, I'm guessing you didn't miss British weather?"

We start doing drills and she asks me what my fighting background is, I told her I had been doing judo for a while and decided to do BJJ to become a more well-rounded grappler. And so she tells me she used to be a dancer in the past and is a huge yoga practitioner. I try to direct the conversation back to BJJ and the technique we're drilling (I'm a major BJJ autist and sperg out on the biomechanics/physics and concepts of a technique) but she clearly wanted to talk about normal people shit.

And so we start sparring, she sits down straight away. I ask her why does she not want to start standing, she said she was low-key scared of my judo background and that I'd flip her over and smash her. I just shrugged my shoulders and said whatever, and sparred. She was really shit, but that was to be expected of a woman her size, I was working on my defence and offence while sparring with her. Not once did she tap me, but I let her work on positions and gave her some tips. Our round was up, we shook hands and that was it.

She then decides to opt out of the next round saying she is too tired, and so she was sat with this purple belt in my gym. I was paired up with the lanklet bluebelt and could hear the purple belt talking about me saying I was a judo guy and that judo is kinda scary. Just as he said that, I hit a fireman's carry on the lanklet and threw him into side control. Fireman's carry looks like this

Kata guruma

Funnily enough my fireman's carry looked exactly like this, when I stood up to dunk him, I could hear people in my gym saying "OOOH" (people always do that shit because I'm one of the few niggas who actually train takedowns and do them). JFL I could hear the girl say "oh my god that looks so scary, I don't think I want to do standing with him"....

For the entirety of that lesson she was barely making eye contact with me, her cheery demeanour had switched to now a more disengaged mood. Maybe she was put off by my BJJ autism or my takedown autism (everytime a girl comes into a martial arts class with me, they always switch demeanour when they see me throw or choke a lanklet jfl). Either way brutal blackpill, I am a BJJcel. The only time a girl showed an increased interest in me after fighting was one of the higher belt girls when I was tripping her up and offbalancing her as a white belt (she did choke me out as soon as we got to the ground though jfl).

Tagging fightmaxxers

@Thompsonz @zv1212 @Tinydragon98 @Just4Beast @Gallowglass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, ascension, TheChosenChad and 12 others
She was trying to be polite. She just did not want to train with a Paki manlet anymore, It was probably the horrendous curry smell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, B.T.N.O.M.A, Jarate and 8 others
She was trying to be polite. She just did not want to train with a Paki manlet anymore, It was probably the horrendous curry smell
I don't think she was white herself. Her skin was very tanned, looked almost mexican/spanish or lightskinned curry

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
fuark this makes me want to train BJJ tbh

scaring women and throwing lanklets sounds incredibly peak. i could establish dominance on tall twinks. Should i just go to a bjj gym or start with something more introductory? @FailedNormieManlet

it sounds like itll take me months to even hold my own against anyone tho :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
She was angry because you were Indian
Her pussy was confused if the aggression is viable given that you are subhuman

It was an Excel Name# error if you’ve ever encountered one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, BeenLMSsinceMSN, germanlooks and 8 others
Also jfl at BJJ autist but in rings with girls

Serious BJJ teachers only teach guys. You are in some random school near your street by a fake degree rando that wants to make a quick buck.
Over indeed

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and FailedNormieManlet

JFL

She malfunctioned

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, FailedNormieManlet and ReadBooksEveryday
fuark this makes me want to train BJJ tbh

scaring women and throwing lanklets sounds incredibly peak. i could establish dominance on tall twinks. Should i just go to a bjj gym or start with something more introductory? @FailedNormieManlet

it sounds like itll take me months to even hold my own against anyone tho :feelswah:
take judo first then do BJJ if you want to be well rounded. BJJ guys have shit takedowns

I've had girls in my judo club at uni be scared of me because I choked out this lanklet, they always avoided eye contact with me and would look at the floor when I was speaking to them
Also jfl at BJJ autist but in rings with girls

Serious BJJ teachers only teach guys. You are in some random school near your street by a fake degree rando that wants to make a quick buck.
Over indeed
Our class is mostly male, this is the first time in weeks we've seen a girl come lol

the only thing i sacred of in BJJ class is dude with sweaty belly and chest

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, FailedNormieManlet and Gaygymmaxx
take judo first then do BJJ if you want to be well rounded. BJJ guys have shit takedowns
ok bhai, should i really just go to a judo club, quit, then go to a bjj club? i may as well just go to BJJ and learn some judo takedowns on my own innit
I've had girls in my judo club at uni be scared of me because I choked out this lanklet, they always avoided eye contact with me and would look at the floor when I was speaking to them
thats because looking at you and looking at the floor is almost the same angle innit

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and FailedNormieManlet
MOB SHIT MOB SHIT MOB SHIT

you think doing neck training with weights would help me be resiliant to chokes?

ok bhai, should i really just go to a judo club, quit, then go to a bjj club? i may as well just go to BJJ and learn some judo takedowns on my own innit

thats because looking at you and looking at the floor is almost the same angle innit
Judo is harder than wrestling, you can't learn it on your own. I cross train and train both judo and BJJ lol
you think doing neck training with weights would help me be resiliant to chokes?
no, most chokes are cutting off blood supply. A thick neck might make it harder to squeeze cuz neck is big, not because neck is strong

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Judo is harder than wrestling, you can't learn it on your own. I cross train and train both judo and BJJ lol
im just gonna do bbj for now, ill need to do weightlifting, my job, and bjj, and online investing shit so idk
no, most chokes are cutting off blood supply. A thick neck might make it harder to squeeze cuz neck is big, not because neck is strong
cant you just tuck in your chin so they cant get an arm around ur neck?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
im just gonna do bbj for now, ill need to do weightlifting, my job, and bjj, and online investing shit so idk

cant you just tuck in your chin so they cant get an arm around ur neck?
I'd say do judo first but BJJ is easier to pick up the fundementals and beat bigger people.

No even if you tuck your chin in, you aren't going to get choked, but your jaw is going to be brutally crushed. I know dudes who have chipped teeth doing that, I sometimes do it as a defense, but I always have to tap from pressure. Feels like my teeth are all going to break, some guys might even crank your neck too.

Last edited:
I'd say do judo first but BJJ is easier to pick up the fundementals and beat bigger people.

No even if you tuck your chin in, you aren't going to get choked, but your jaw is going to be brutally crushed. I know dudes who have chipped tooths doing that, I sometimes do it as a defense, but I always have to tap from pressure. Feels like my teeth are all going to break, some guys might even crank your neck too.
idk mma sounds more fun tbh

i wanna do striking too

• +1
That’s what it feels like to be Chad

Legit. I used to be good at judo as a young king but as time went on I put on weight and became shit at the sport. A shame really, the females in my dojo were strong and good though ahahah it was around this time I fell in love with striking as I saw takedowns cowardly and unfair I because I know a punch can end a fight immediately and looks cooler

• +1
idk mma sounds more fun tbh

i wanna do striking too
striking is good, but don't let BJJ be your main grappling art. BJJ isn't as OP in MMA
Legit. I used to be good at judo as a young king but as time went on I put on weight and became shit at the sport. A shame really, the females in my dojo were strong and good though ahahah it was around this time I fell in love with striking as I saw takedowns cowardly and unfair I because I know a punch can end a fight immediately and looks cooler
Takedown can 100% end a fight if you pull it off with enough force. Some of the newer white belts in my BJJ club lose all composure and spazz out when I blast them with a firemans carry, hip throw or any other form of high amplitude takedown. I can't imagine what a normal guy would react like on concrete.

You still doing striking? Is it true striking is easier to learn than judo?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and PrinceLuenLeoncur
striking is good, but don't let BJJ be your main grappling art. BJJ isn't as OP in MMA

Takedown can 100% end a fight if you pull it off with enough force. Some of the newer white belts in my BJJ club lose all composure and spazz out when I blast them with a firemans carry, hip throw or any other form of high amplitude takedown. I can't imagine what a normal guy would react like on concrete.

exaclty im gonna be doing street braws after starting beef so i can beat up girls in front of their boyfriends

after i demolish them and piss on them ill take their girls out for a drink and go to another bar

• JFL
WAIT NO ILL BEAT UP THEIR BOYFRIENDS HOLD UP

• JFL
exaclty im gonna be doing street braws after starting beef so i can beat up girls in front of their boyfriends

after i demolish them and piss on them ill take their girls out for a drink and go to another bar
I mean from personal experience when a woman sees a manlet beating a lanklet, they become scared of you. Deffo there is an increased respect, but her female brain will still look for the lanklet to give her protection. It's weird to describe, after I choked lanklet in my judo club multiple times in a row, the few girls who were there still spoke to the lanklet.

But there deffo was a change in the vibe, lanklet was always pissy with me, I'd be all smiley and shit. The girls were a bit scared and if I told them to do something they'd just obey no questions asked, would look down at the floor and nervously laugh whenever I am showing them techniques/demonstrating and trying to teach them stuff. Lanklet was annoying and kept trying to mog me and tell me I was doing shit - despite me being a far superior grappler who has been grappling for longer.

She stood at 5'4 and was only 52kg, I had estimated her to be around my age but she was indeed 6 years my senior. She wore a fresh white gi and had a white belt with 1 stripe on it, I was wearing my judo gear and so I had no stripes on my belt (coach told me to buy a BJJ gi and belt if I want to be graded). The girl was a spanish teacher and had previously spent 2 or 3 years in Mexico teaching after she graudated. Upon questioning the motivation behind said decision, she resposnded with "I'm a girl with no commitments, no attachments and so I just wanted to experience the world". At that moment I had thought of so many blackpilled memes, and was trying not to laugh. I simply smiled and said "wow that's nice, I'm guessing you didn't miss British weather?"

We start doing drills and she asks me what my fighting background is, I told her I had been doing judo for a while and decided to do BJJ to become a more well-rounded grappler. And so she tells me she used to be a dancer in the past and is a huge yoga practitioner. I try to direct the conversation back to BJJ and the technique we're drilling (I'm a major BJJ autist and sperg out on the biomechanics/physics and concepts of a technique) but she clearly wanted to talk about normal people shit.

And so we start sparring, she sits down straight away. I ask her why does she not want to start standing, she said she was low-key scared of my judo background and that I'd flip her over and smash her. I just shrugged my shoulders and said whatever, and sparred. She was really shit, but that was to be expected of a woman her size, I was working on my defence and offence while sparring with her. Not once did she tap me, but I let her work on positions and gave her some tips. Our round was up, we shook hands and that was it.

She then decides to opt out of the next round saying she is too tired, and so she was sat with this purple belt in my gym. I was paired up with the lanklet bluebelt and could hear the purple belt talking about me saying I was a judo guy and that judo is kinda scary. Just as he said that, I hit a fireman's carry on the lanklet and threw him into side control. Fireman's carry looks like this

View attachment 1778984
Funnily enough my fireman's carry looked exactly like this, when I stood up to dunk him, I could hear people in my gym saying "OOOH" (people always do that shit because I'm one of the few niggas who actually train takedowns and do them). JFL I could hear the girl say "oh my god that looks so scary, I don't think I want to do standing with him"....

For the entirety of that lesson she was barely making eye contact with me, her cheery demeanour had switched to now a more disengaged mood. Maybe she was put off by my BJJ autism or my takedown autism (everytime a girl comes into a martial arts class with me, they always switch demeanour when they see me throw or choke a lanklet jfl). Either way brutal blackpill, I am a BJJcel. The only time a girl showed an increased interest in me after fighting was one of the higher belt girls when I was tripping her up and offbalancing her as a white belt (she did choke me out as soon as we got to the ground though jfl).

Tagging fightmaxxers

@Thompsonz @zv1212 @Tinydragon98 @Just4Beast @Gallowglass
Based

• Love it

Striking is far easier only thing hard is kicks tbh and that’s because most people lack the flexibility for 50% of kicks

• Woah
I mean from personal experience when a woman sees a manlet beating a lanklet, they become scared of you. Deffo there is an increased respect, but her female brain will still look for the lanklet to give her protection. It's weird to describe, after I choked lanklet in my judo club multiple times in a row, the few girls who were there still spoke to the lanklet.

But there deffo was a change in the vibe, lanklet was always pissy with me, I'd be all smiley and shit. The girls were a bit scared and if I told them to do something they'd just obey no questions asked, would look down at the floor and nervously laugh whenever I am showing them techniques/demonstrating and trying to teach them stuff. Lanklet was annoying and kept trying to mog me and tell me I was doing shit - despite me being a far superior grappler who has been grappling for longer.
I want to start masc maxing on instagram.

ill post pump pics and videos of me scrappin to see if chicks dig athletic prowess

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
I want to start masc maxing on instagram.

ill post pump pics and videos of me scrappin to see if chicks dig athletic prowess
no don't do that, unless you are training in a gym and have boxed for a year or at least won a comp don't bother

Holy shit, lifefuel. I always thought about joining some kind of martial arts, getting good at it, and then being able to legally beat up women in class. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I might join one soon.

• JFL
no don't do that, unless you are training in a gym and have boxed for a year or at least won a comp don't bother
i mean street brawls

ill beef in pubs and push peoples buttons, then have my friends take a video

• JFL
Holy shit, lifefuel. I always thought about joining some kind of martial arts, getting good at it, and then being able to legally beat up women in class. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I might join one soon.
JFL, join a striking art like muay thai then. Has way more girls
i mean street brawls

ill beef in pubs and push peoples buttons, then have my friends take a video
you'll look like a cunt

I'm already 6ft, when my hairloss is past the point of no return, I'm just going to shave my head, get swole, and then join a martial arts class so I can beat the women up in there.

• JFL
I'm already 6ft, when my hairloss is past the point of no return, I'm just going to shave my head, get swole, and then join a martial arts class so I can beat the women up in there.
you'll get brutally mogged by manlets my size for a while, would you be ready to take on such a mog?

hop on roids then, 2 birds 1 stone

you'll get brutally mogged by manlets my size for a while, would you be ready to take on such a mog?
Wait but why though? Are smaller people better at Martial arts compared to bigger people? :unsure:

• JFL
no it won't, you aren't winning any comps. You're just beating untrained people
exactly ill be a spectable on instagram. a crazy bastard with nothing to lose.

and of course ill have to start smoking cigarettes right after fighting them to add to my alpha energy.

• JFL
Wait but why though? Are smaller people better at Martial arts compared to bigger people? :unsure:
no, manlets like me have way more experience than most people. Any untrained lanklet that steps into the gym would lose to me, some can't handle the mog and literally quit. If you were to lose to say me during rounds, would you be able to handle the mog?
exactly ill be a spectable on instagram. a crazy bastard with nothing to lose.

and of course ill have to start smoking cigarettes right after fighting them to add to my alpha energy.
make sure to @curlyheadjames maxxx and terrorise your foes

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast and Gaygymmaxx
no, manlets like me have way more experience than most people. Any untrained lanklet that steps into the gym would lose to me, some can't handle the mog and literally quit

I don't mind being beaten up as long as it's apart of them trying to train me. If they are just trying to fuck with me because they want to spite me for being taller then I'll just hire my own private tutor 😢😢😢

• +1
Reactions: Just4Beast and FailedNormieManlet
I don't mind being beaten up as long as it's apart of them trying to train me. If they are just trying to fuck with me because they want to spite me for being taller then I'll just hire my own private tutor 😢😢😢
It depends on how you behave. If you are a cunt and intentionally hurting people, then yes they will send an experienced manlet to fuck you up.

If however you're civil, chill and whatnot, the experienced people will help you out, give you tips and teach you stuff

no, manlets like me have way more experience than most people. Any untrained lanklet that steps into the gym would lose to me, some can't handle the mog and literally quit. If you were to lose to say me during rounds, would you be able to handle the mog?

yes ill force them to eat a shit sandwich and kill their dogs

• Love it
And then you woke up

she did choke me out as soon as we got to the ground though jfl
Woah, she choked you out but you're a guy? Insane how martial art allows you to do this. This is fully BJJ yes?

• +1
Woah, she choked you out but you're a guy? Insane how martial art allows you to do this. This is fully BJJ yes?
Yeah she was a BJJ person. I have been thrown by 4'10 53kg girls in judo before - but tbf she was a very high ranking judoka

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Have you considered MMA?
Yeah, the nearest MMA school to me is a bit far though, so I need to get a car before I start fighting. I have a competition upcoming soon too

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yeah, the nearest MMA school to me is a bit far though, so I need to get a car before I start fighting. I have a competition upcoming soon too
Can you send me your physique? Face too if it's okay.

• JFL
Over for my autism :Comfy: I cannot act in a way that demands respect. I am a dog that deserves to be kicked