Black athletes are greeted in China by a crowd chanting "Nigger!!"

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I wil show this to every leftist fucker who says that the west or the U.S is the most racist country in the world when China literally gonocide ethinic minorities.

Rembember when the Chinese Communist Party kicked Africans out of hotels and their homes because he said they were to blame for the corona virus outbreak in Guangzhou.

And then they banned black people for entering stores and restaurants.

God is good and one day this country ruled by demons will be destroyed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 7098, germanlooks and 47 others
both communists and fascists love china

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, WhiteGoodman, ItsOver.com and 9 others
@Collagen or rope Hail to our Motherland China and hail the CCP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ItsOver.com, HQNPmaxxing and 15 others
Blacks have 0 smv outside of burgerland

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15099 and 27 others
BB1659B9 C448 43A4 BF10 FDBF169429AF

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098, Hikicel69 and 1 other person
Love the vid
Respect to based great China 🇨🇳

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15099, Toth's thot and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Moggedbyevery1
Europe, South America???

I think wherever there is blacks they have decent smv
Decent smv for low class used up whores
Girl will get bullied for black boyfriend in ee and her dad will be put in shame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15099, Toth's thot and 8 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, germanlooks and 12 others
Europe, South America???

I think wherever there is blacks they have decent smv
I was kinda joking but I don’t see any black slayers outside USA tbh

But chad is chad regardless of race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and ROTTING
Love the vid
2694389 5F648A67 FD23 4E5A B561 14819BB7C21A

Your "based" country gives their own women to be fucked by Africans. It's based indeed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Warlow, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 14 others
Based High T Chinese men. Stealing African women and treating the men like animals

2689359 DxhYrFMXcAEbWpR

2689360 1480653050324

2689358 maxresdefault 1

Mogs any Northwestern Euro cuck to self harm.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, germanlooks, ItsOver.com and 26 others
Blacks have 0 smv outside of burgerland

they have no smv in burgerland either. They are fed a illusion.

no one finds them attractive besides 300 pound laquishas and fat white women living in trailer parks :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

29968525 755F 4334 A36B AD1E9E2A3E45

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, germanlooks, Nubhuman Siggers and 11 others
Based High T Chinese men. Stealing African women and treating the men like animals

View attachment 1499487
View attachment 1499488
View attachment 1499489

In reality
2694389 5F648A67 FD23 4E5A B561 14819BB7C21A

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ItsOver.com, Warlow and 3 others
I wil show this to every leftist fucker who says that the west or the U.S is the most racist country in the world when China literally gonocide ethinic minorities.

Rembember when the Chinese Communist Party kicked Africans out of hotels and their homes because he said they were to blame for the corona virus outbreak in Guangzhou.

Another reason why China and CCP is based as fuck :ogre::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, HQNPmaxxing, Michael Myers and 6 others
In reality
View attachment 1499493
Both ways are fine by me.

It will only make this future even more real:

stop stressing about how other black people are treated around the world, just worry about if you are treated fairly where you live
I know it sounds fucked up but that's life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ItsOver.com, Hades and 8 others
When asians start manipulating genetics to get better physique, they will start stealing all the black bitches like candy

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
When asians start manipulating genetics to get better physique, they will start stealing all the black bitches like candy

no one wants or should inspire to want ugly nigger bitches that wear shower caps all over TikTok to hide their nappy headed smelly hair

open TikTok and compare the avg white girl to avg black girl

black people need to commit genocide and kill eachother asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, ItsOver.com, datboijj and 7 others

Crowd -> 2 people

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I pray that China stays based, don't fall in along with the west like all the other asian countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15099, ItsOver.com and 6 others
tag me in future china bbc bwc race bait threads

i bring havoc

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Blacks are welcome in china

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, DwayneWhite55 and BigBiceps
Leftists have very narrow view of the world. They don't really understand what is going on in the world nor do they care, except for two things. Saving the environment and bashing the ''patriarchy''. Most right wingers are redneck idiots, too, but there's at the very least some intelligent people who understand what is happening.
Regardless of this all, these leftists all seem to have this savior complex. They think all the minorities of the world need to be saved by their benevolent hand. In America, if I'm not completely wrong, they don't even require identification to vote in many Democrat states, because the left believes black people have no passports or driver's licences. What kind of a shithole country doesn't provide their citizens with easy access to identification?

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 7098 and 9 others
Decent smv for low class used up whores
Girl will get bullied for black boyfriend in ee and her dad will be put in shame
In EE… he means Western Europe and over here it’s acceptable as they are fucking cucks. But yeah outside of WE, Anglosphere blacks are truecel. Dunno about LATAM but they are deffo above natives but below Mezitos but depends on nation.

when will WE become like EE? We need more based SLAV bulls

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver.com, goat2x, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Love the vid

View attachment 1499487
View attachment 1499488
View attachment 1499489

In reality
View attachment 1499493
Leftists have very narrow view of the world. They don't really understand what is going on in the world nor do they care, except for two things. Saving the environment and bashing the ''patriarchy''. Most right wingers are redneck idiots, too, but there's at the very least some intelligent people who understand what is happening.
Regardless of this all, these leftists all seem to have this savior complex. They think all the minorities of the world need to be saved by their benevolent hand. In America, if I'm not completely wrong, they don't even require identification to vote in many Democrat states, because the left believes black people have no passports or driver's licences. What kind of a shithole country doesn't provide their citizens with easy access to identification?

View attachment 1499579

• JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone

View attachment 1499579
Blacks need to realise without whites they would be slaves to every group, every group of MALES hates blacks infact I’d say without us the whole continent of Africa would be full of Arabs and south Asians because niggers would have been wiped out

and how are we thanked for this? For saving these nogs? We are called racist and ridiculed when outside of WE and Angloland blacks aren’t even viewed as humans but we are the ones called racist, I feel like deporting blacks to LATAM, Asia and North Africa and EE so they can finally have a REASON to screech about RAYCISM

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 15099 and 9 others
In EE… he means Western Europe and over here it’s acceptable as they are fucking cucks. But yeah outside of WE, Anglosphere blacks are truecel. Dunno about LATAM but they are deffo above natives but below Mezitos but depends on nation.

when will WE become like EE? We need more based SLAV bulls

slav bulls?

D17D4E43 33B0 4B87 8C91 AA17A188CDCA
9A0348BA BCF4 4AE8 AF6C ABC7CD242109
9870AB3D A313 4315 9AAA F1C7F9322463
BB78066C BE73 41A6 904E D84E01EC8858
262C2543 DB24 4DDA BE53 EEAEA1E950FC

696BA4C4 57A4 403B 9F15 14CCE6593F31

Slav BULLS

:lul:

9C75B51B C658 49E8 B7E8 47A8B9F9AEC1

Attachments

• 81DDC715-B0D6-435D-9089-CB90C74EC7A8.gif
    81DDC715-B0D6-435D-9089-CB90C74EC7A8.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lmao the real countries that are ruled by demons are western euro countries

How is the us any better than this "demonic" country? its not.

Appearently not sucking the cock of negros is the work of the devil:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 16834
what did they do for it to be like that
Be black… literally there is genuinely no reason to actually hate them other than their physiques or dick size or skin colour or their ugly faces.
Either way they haven’t historically caused any other race any issues so yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Blacks need to realise without whites they would be slaves to every group, every group of MALES hates blacks infact I’d say without us the whole continent of Africa would be full of Arabs and south Asians because niggers would have been wiped out

and how are we thanked for this? For saving these nogs? We are called racist and ridiculed when outside of WE and Angloland blacks aren’t even viewed as humans but we are the ones called racist, I feel like deporting blacks to LATAM, Asia and North Africa and EE so they can finally have a REASON to screech about RAYCISM
It's the you know who, who are trying to enrage the blacks and make them attack against whites. They promote this gangster culture via rap and portray us whites like we're planning to genocide them about any minute now, like we've done to many people in the past. You'd be enraged too, but things didn't use to be like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
Be black… literally there is genuinely no reason to actually hate them other than their physiques or dick size or skin colour or their ugly faces.
Either way they haven’t historically caused any other race any issues so yeah

they are uncivilized people and can’t adapt with the western society. Even gook and abos seem to hunker down and not cause trouble

but niggers nah they should be relegated to prisons which they are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, DwayneWhite55, n0rthface and 2 others
Did you ever stop to think that "uighur" rhyming with "nigger" is not just a coincidence? Especially when said in a China accent like the people in the OP video.

@Jamesothy based

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, MissLexotan6MG, n0rthface and 1 other person
Ricecels afraid of the BBC, no surprise there

Yang-Ching-Mun said the N word :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 7098, ItsOver.com and 6 others
Interesting thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Battle of subhumanity
:whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618 and Deleted member 16834
Stop being a bitch bro. Who cares about china.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 7098, datboijj and 3 others
Nothing new chinese people in china are extremely delusional

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 16618
stop stressing about how other black people are treated around the world, just worry about if you are treated fairly where you live
This 100%
White straight Christian males are most prosecuted in today’s society and can be killed for no reason in many places like Middle East and Africa but you rarely see complaining

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Warlow and Michael Myers
Nothing new chinese people in china are extremely delusional
remember that if any of those gooks came to white mans land and were treated even slightly bad they would yell RACISM

Maybe you got me wrong? I am fully aware and sure that black people may not be treated very well out there, but the purpose of the post was to hit those people who say that the west is the most racist place or that oppresses black people the most, and there are much worse places. .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite