Black athletes are greeted in China by a crowd chanting "Nigger!!"

This 100%
White straight Christian males are most prosecuted in today’s society and can be killed for no reason in many places like Middle East and Africa but you rarely see complaining
I am fully aware and sure that black people may not be treated very well out there, but the purpose of the post was to hit those people who say that the west is the most racist place or that oppresses black people the most, and there are much worse places.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Stop being a bitch bro. Who cares about china.
Again...
I am fully aware and sure that black people may not be treated very well out there, but the purpose of the post was to hit those people who say that the west is the most racist place or that oppresses black people the most, and there are much worse places. .

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I am fully aware and sure that black people may not be treated very well out there, but the purpose of the post was to hit those people who say that the west is the most racist place or that oppresses black people the most, and there are much worse places.
Oh yea completely agree.. libs are giga retards

I wil show this to every leftist fucker who says that the west or the U.S is the most racist country in the world when China literally gonocide ethinic minorities.

Rembember when the Chinese Communist Party kicked Africans out of hotels and their homes because he said they were to blame for the corona virus outbreak in Guangzhou.

And then they banned black people for entering stores and restaurants.

God is good and one day this country ruled by demons will be destroyed.

This kind of behavior is promoted by their government. It's why I got out of China. They're turning on anyone who isn't Chinese. The people are just stupid sheep. China wasn't like this at all 10 years ago. When the economy stopped going up the party pointed the finger at foreigners because they didn't want the people focusing on them. All media entities in China are 100% beholden to the leadership. No foreign media is allowed. And it is the most racist country on earth, by far. Racism exists everywhere. But China's one of the only places, maybe the only one, where systemic racism is actually a reality and not some made up fairy tale.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, .👽., Michael Myers and 2 others
This kind of behavior is promoted by their government. It's why I got out of China. They're turning on anyone who isn't Chinese. The people are just stupid sheep. China wasn't like this at all 10 years ago. When the economy stopped going up the party pointed the finger at foreigners because they didn't want the people focusing on them. All media entities in China are 100% beholden to the leadership. No foreign media is allowed. And it is the most racist country on earth, by far. Racism exists everywhere. But China's one of the only places, maybe the only one, where systemic racism is actually a reality and not some made up fairy tale.
jamesothy wento china, got himself a noodle and then noped the hell out of there

strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, .👽., stevielake and 2 others
jamesothy wento china, got himself a noodle and then noped the hell out of there

strong
I was there a good 7 years before I met her, but yeah. That's what happened. I would have loved to have stayed but saw the writing on the wall.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and ifyouwannabemylover
British bastard
And I’m fockin proud
65C30462 316A 43DB A8F6 65EF4B838206

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, .👽., Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
:hnghn: Reminder reason europe is falling because of Brits

They let the Jews build their first bank on their lands all because they needed funding for a retarded war

They created Amerikkka. Let ethnics come to Europe, Created Isreal and the list goes on

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 7098, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Nigga JFL’ed my comment

It’s funny how the niggas has an American jock as his pfp but is British the only jocks here in Britain are these

View attachment 1499796
He is Australian, Australians come from Britain….

This is me and @WontStopNorwooding
1F65CE33 D36D 4712 B777 4D12C0ACCF5F

you just can’t handle the mog when I drive past blasting donk in my 1.2 ltr Corsa.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, JFL and WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, stevielake and JFL
long live the ccp!

I wil show this to every leftist fucker who says that the west or the U.S is the most racist country in the world when China literally gonocide ethinic minorities.

Rembember when the Chinese Communist Party kicked Africans out of hotels and their homes because he said they were to blame for the corona virus outbreak in Guangzhou.

And then they banned black people for entering stores and restaurants.

God is good and one day this country ruled by demons will be destroyed.

wtf are you talking about? How is some hicks yelling at some athletes (probably cause said athletes were causing trouble) the same as genocide?

you are delusional if you think asian like black men in asia.
In countries like Japan and South Korea they do, thanks to hiphop industry halo. I'm not talking about Central Asian countries so relax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Almost Chadlite and PrinceLuenLeoncur
In countries like Japan and South Korea they do, thanks to hiphop industry halo. I'm not talking about Central Asian countries so relax.
they are not popular in south korea or japan. Stfu you have no idea what you are talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, MostGLSlayer and TITUS
It's like this all around the world, if niggers have any SMV in jew ruled countries is due to jew propaganda and in order to breed the brown slaves promised by the talmud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 7098, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
they are not popular in south korea or japan. Stfu you have no idea what you are talking about.
He’s not wrong… I know a Nigerian slaying in Japan RN as we speak. Not sure about South Korea but I do know phillipinos and japs are more open due to being very Americanised. Chinese dislike blacks the most from what I have heard and they hate ethnics the most as well JBW in China is ironically the best place to run it in Asia far more success there than in Japan or Korea

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
He’s not wrong… I know a Nigerian slaying in Japan RN as we speak. Not sure about South Korea but I do know phillipinos and japs are more open due to being very Americanised. Chinese dislike blacks the most from what I have heard and they hate ethnics the most as well JBW in China is ironically the best place to run it in Asia far more success there than in Japan or Korea
mario cap GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 16834, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Keep coping, they definitely have appeal over there jfl.

This 100%
White straight Christian males are most prosecuted in today’s society and can be killed for no reason in many places like Middle East and Africa but you rarely see complaining
you keep trying so hard and whiffing more and more :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
It's like this all around the world, if niggers have any SMV in jew ruled countries is due to jew propaganda and in order to breed the brown slaves promised by the talmud.
Jews are not telling your sister to suck chris brown's dick

cope they have smv in the west and this includes japan, korea and even tunisia jfl
culture is very different for ethnics associated with bad manner to have appeal
in far east people don't even grow beards because they want to appear as high class neat company workers, you can't expect niggers associated with poverty low iq and crime to have appeal in this setting

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
culture is very different for ethnics associated with bad manner to have appeal
in far east people don't even grow beards because they want to appear as high class neat company workers, you can't expect niggers associated with poverty low iq and crime to have appeal in this setting
To be fair they cant even grow beards because they dont have good beard genetics for it. And they appeal to hiphop fans tbh, not regular people.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
To be fair they cant even grow beards because they dont have good beard genetics for it. And they appeal to hiphop fans tbh, not regular people.
maybe koreans can't

maybe koreans can't
The genetic difference between any of the three groups (Han Chinese, Koreans and Japanese) is less than 1% of their total genetic diversity, so if it's Koreans you're talking about then also Han Chinese and Japanese people tbh:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Decent smv for low class used up whores
Girl will get bullied for black boyfriend in ee and her dad will be put in shame
in france and UK light skin blacks SMV mog whites

Japan and Korea are just western colonies tbh.

• JFL
Jews are not telling your sister to suck chris brown's dick
Don't know who chris brown is, but i know who mike brown is:

Jews promote nigger music, if it wasn't for jews, niggers wouldn't have the promotion, money, and everything else required for mainstream normie music.
In my country, since we have no niggers, jews have been promoting gypsy music (and tv series) into the mainstream, and now that we have 10 million indianos from the south americas (and growing by the minute), they promote south american music and artists.
It is what it is, pleb.

And they dare not do a fucking thing about it. No chimping out in China. :lul:

Stupid liberals still targeting white people when we let minorities fukc us up in the ass.

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, traveler and Deleted member 7098
when China literally gonocide ethinic minorities.
That‘s US propaganda. Never happened. Tell me one Genocide in human history that didn‘t cause huge refugee waves. There isn‘t any kind of mass exodus in the region. People just live their normal life

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Saving the environment and bashing the ''patriarchy''
I‘m a leftist and don‘t believe in any of this.

A true leftist should only care for the abbolishen of unchained capitalism and a strong government that keeps elites in check and provides prosperity for it‘s citizens.

they just push the green environment and non-gender bs because it gets them votes

Last edited:
The genetic difference between any of the three groups (Han Chinese, Koreans and Japanese) is less than 1% of their total genetic diversity, so if it's Koreans you're talking about then also Han Chinese and Japanese people tbh:Comfy:
they used to be different but for today I agree, moonfaced koreans with slit eyes took over all three of these countries
japan used to be jomon and china more siberian before the takeover

• +1
I think these nice people were tricked into calling black people N-word
@Jamesothy must have told them it's the highest form of expressing respect and hospitality for them back in America

• JFL
I think these nice people were tricked into calling black people N-word
@Jamesothy must have told them it's the highest form of expressing respect and hospitality for them back in America
:lul::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828