Black Boy beats white man for saying the n word

BRO UR A GUY .ORG WHO CARES WHAT U THINK. JUDGES WHO HAVE DONE THIS FOR YEARS SINCE HE WON STFU
Screenshot 20240415 081834

Blacks have more bone density and lean body mass.
This is more nuanced, whites having denser bones in the rib cage, most of the legs, front of the skull and about equal in the arms, as well as significantly more robust joints
Its just strongman competitions also factor in height, geographical location and ethnic population.
I mean whites are dominating wrestling, weightlifting, power lifting and rugby and those are sports that blacks are participating in
Not to mention most athletic niggers dont give a shit about strongman and wanna go to nba/nfl
If you want to go NFL, whites do better in the bench press compared to the blacks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and murdah
white brah learned his lesson to never goad or provoke a nigcel again.
Too many disadvantages.

1. Niggas fight in groups
2. Even the most pathetically built gracile niglets probably have hidden knives or unregistered firearma
3. Niggas show little to no restraint once a fight starts.

White brah thinks he’s just in for a schoolyard fight n 5 minutes later, he’s surrounded by 8 niggers n convulsing on the ground with stab wounds n brain damage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Lmao and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alien

Last edited:
This is more nuanced, whites having denser bones in the rib cage, most of the legs, front of the skull and about equal in the arms, as well as significantly more robust joints

I mean whites are dominating wrestling, weightlifting, power lifting and rugby and those are sports that blacks are participating in

If you want to go NFL, whites do better in the bench press compared to the blacks
Idek if thats even true but blacks overall have more density regardless. Also ive never seen a black say “i want to wrestlye/weight lift/rugby” jfl at rugby. Also need sources for last one. Theres no study for this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
Niggers aren't actually offended by the word, they just want a reason to act on their instincts. How can you be offended when slavery happened 150 years ago. The word has no meaning to them.
Its not about the history its about the disrespect. Niggers would probably fight u if u called them bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 62931
Cos Cumskins are gey. I’d alwyas be in fights as a teen and alwyas wondered why Cumskins would try tackle me little did they know I did Judo and built an instinctive defence to takedowns and would instead use it to topple them down to the floor

No wonder Cumskins would look in horror once they realised this shit wouldn’t work when retards are telling them that blacks can’t grapple lol
you have no idea about fighting lol
theres no "striking better so i strike only" or "grappling better so i grapple only"
when theres an opening for a takedown you go for a takedown when theres an opening for a ko u go for the ko

you have no idea about fighting lol
theres no "striking better so i strike only" or "grappling better so i grapple only"
when theres an opening for a takedown you go for a takedown when theres an opening for a ko u go for the ko
THIS IS A STREET FIGHT U NEVER GO ON THE FLOORS

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Niggers aren't actually offended by the word, they just want a reason to act on their instincts.
Exactly. They just want a pass to commit assault, aggravated assault, manslaughter, even murder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, lonelycurry and Deleted member 62931
Idek if thats even true but blacks overall have more density regardless.
Agreed
Also ive never seen a black say “i want to wrestlye/weight lift/rugby” jfl at rugby.
I mean they do play in Africa lmao, and whites still make up more than half of those teams despite being a minority in Africa
Also need sources for last one. Theres no study for this
I've been looking at the Combine results for a while, and it's just a trend I notice where whites tend to lift more relative to their body weight compared to the blacks

Also whites have the highest grip strength relative to lean mass

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover

Rugby is a sport that has loads of Polynesians in it and still white men are out benching them by quite a bit
Polynesians arent black their turbomanlet chinks. Also rugby is practically a dead sport outside of europe so ive never heard any blacks say they want tk be a rugby player

• JFL
Polynesians arent black their turbomanlet chinks
Polynesians arent turbo manlets or chinks 💀
There basically blacks + chinks
. Also rugby is practically a dead sport outside of europe so ive never heard any blacks say they want tk be a rugby player
Doesn't matter, Polynesians are known for their strength and whites are stronger then them, blacks are the fastest tho so it's not like it's all bad

Agreed

I mean they do play in Africa lmao, and whites still make up more than half of those teams despite being a minority in Africa

I've been looking at the Combine results for a while, and it's just a trend I notice where whites tend to lift more relative to their body weight compared to the blacks

Also whites have the highest grip strength relative to lean mass

View attachment 2859390
View attachment 2859391
Ok so no sources for any of ur claims. Also nfl combines have absolutely nothing to do with race their just based on position. And the nfl is nearly 50/50 with whites.

Also ur coping about grip strength https://academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article-pdf/53A/5/B355/1584167/53A-5-B355.pdf
IMG 1088

• JFL
rule only applies to multiple opponents
in a 1v1 grounndwork is king
many ppl dont even bother training froma bottom position because never get on the floor brah
but once they get dropped by a wrestler to the floor they look like a disabled baby

Doesn't matter, Polynesians are known for their strength and whites are stronger then them, blacks are the fastest tho so it's not like it's all bad

Polynesians aren't white

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I can sorta see that but u would get jumped blacks don't fight fair.
no such thing as "fair" in street fights

only objective is to win

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Polynesians arent black even in the slightest what the fuck are u talking about

Ok so no sources for any of ur claims. Also nfl combines have absolutely nothing to do with race their just based on position. And the nfl is nearly 50/50 with whites.

Also ur coping about grip strength https://academic.oup.com/biomedgerontology/article-pdf/53A/5/B355/1584167/53A-5-B355.pdfView attachment 2859394

read this

• +1
Giga cope, all you weak ass black boys have are muh fast pillow fisted punches, let a white boy come in close and it's over

This is true tho, white guys need to be more low inhib

cherry picked

also it doesn't matter ab race :lul: whichever side is the better fighter wins

2010 Study lol
doesnt matter lmao, this isnt dating statistics where trends change the results, this is just a study based on purely physical traits

Different studies show different results the difference is im getting studies from more credible sources and are more recent. And i have more than one

staged. Niggers would have joined together and kill him and not pull back the attacker

• JFL
Different studies show different results the difference is im getting studies from more credible sources and are more recent. And i have more than one
this guy is just picking old studies to prove his point

2010 vs 2024

Different studies show different results the difference is im getting studies from more credible sources and are more recent.
send, but I heavily doubt considering this is a study that gets its data from the government and it uses the correct methodolgy and study, also I do not why you want to prove blacks are somehow stronger when they arent. their build is literally meant for speed, not strength and it shows, blacks dont have medals in weightlifting while whites do in the Olympics

Users who are viewing this thread​

• Kamui
  • miracleman
  • TheMilkMan
  • News
  • alien
  • yeeyeeslayer
  • rand anon
  • hiwasuwor
  • AromaOfLucifer
  • Autistic Schizo
  • liberiangrimreaper
  • Dane
  • bourgeoizyzz
  • iam good boy
  • Ricky212
  • Zoom759
  • Accelerator
  • LastTemp2
  • CarrotMaxxer
  • bululu_87
  • Ondexxx
  • butterworld
  • googlemoggee
  • Kayne1
  • VivaCristoRey
  • Alexios
  • BaldingBabyFace
  • Joe Rogancel
  • SubSigma
  • daniel_3303
  • Clavicular
  • Nigger
  • tyronechadmax
  • creamofthecrop
  • ferfdd
  • 6ft4
  • sub5c3l
  • arabcelxxx
  • shizuku11111
  • Recessed Life
  • Stackz
  • optimisticzoomer
  • rhinoplasty
  • jeff22
  • bosi__\
  • Meteor21
  • Pei
  • Klasik01
  • NationalWarrior
  • day5
  • ... and 34 more.
Total: 103 (Looksmaxers: 84, Bluepillers: 19)

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

• Kamui
  • miracleman
  • TheMilkMan
  • News
  • alien
  • yeeyeeslayer
  • rand anon
  • hiwasuwor
  • AromaOfLucifer
  • Autistic Schizo
  • liberiangrimreaper
  • Dane
  • bourgeoizyzz
  • iam good boy
  • Ricky212
  • Zoom759
  • Accelerator
  • LastTemp2
  • CarrotMaxxer
  • bululu_87
  • Ondexxx
  • butterworld
  • googlemoggee
  • Kayne1
  • VivaCristoRey
  • Alexios
  • BaldingBabyFace
  • Joe Rogancel
  • SubSigma
  • daniel_3303
  • Clavicular
  • Nigger
  • tyronechadmax
  • creamofthecrop
  • ferfdd
  • 6ft4
  • sub5c3l
  • arabcelxxx
  • shizuku11111
  • Recessed Life
  • Stackz
  • optimisticzoomer
  • rhinoplasty
  • jeff22
  • bosi__\
  • Meteor21
  • Pei
  • Klasik01
  • NationalWarrior
  • day5
  • ... and 34 more.
This was all bait for my theory.

BBC threads bring all whites and curries out LMAOO

send, but I heavily doubt considering this is a study that gets its data from the government and it uses the correct methodolgy and study, also I do not why you want to prove blacks are somehow stronger when they arent. their build is literally meant for speed, not strength and it shows, blacks dont have medals in weightlifting while whites do in the Olympics
They have more bone density which is already a large portion of it and they have more lean muscle mass. Doesnt that by definition make them stronger

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nigga showed like 2 examples what superior strength average white dude is playing cod or studying while black people dgaf abt school and are either shooting or focusing on sports

• JFL

• Kamui
  • miracleman
  • TheMilkMan
  • News
  • alien
  • yeeyeeslayer
  • rand anon
  • hiwasuwor
  • AromaOfLucifer
  • Autistic Schizo
  • liberiangrimreaper
  • Dane
  • bourgeoizyzz
  • iam good boy
  • Ricky212
  • Zoom759
  • Accelerator
  • LastTemp2
  • CarrotMaxxer
  • bululu_87
  • Ondexxx
  • butterworld
  • googlemoggee
  • Kayne1
  • VivaCristoRey
  • Alexios
  • BaldingBabyFace
  • Joe Rogancel
  • SubSigma
  • daniel_3303
  • Clavicular
  • Nigger
  • tyronechadmax
  • creamofthecrop
  • ferfdd
  • 6ft4
  • sub5c3l
  • arabcelxxx
  • shizuku11111
  • Recessed Life
  • Stackz
  • optimisticzoomer
  • rhinoplasty
  • jeff22
  • bosi__\
  • Meteor21
  • Pei
  • Klasik01
  • NationalWarrior
  • day5
  • ... and 34 more.
i didn't get a notif for this:feelsgiga:

I agree, but I believe there’s a little more nuance when we talk about average wypipo and BBCs.

Strength needs to be paired with explosiveness in a fight, white brahs have the strength but they tend to be non athletic.

Most AA BBCs are equipped with fast twitch muscle fibers from genetics which makes them generally more explosive/fast, stacked with other genetic factors like reflexes makes them more suited in a street fight.

As a black, I would NEVER get into a streetfight with another black. They would use any tactics including slamming your head into concrete.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and noodlelover
mirin the average blacks impulse control :feelsuhh:

As a black, I would NEVER get into a streetfight with another black. They would use any tactics including slamming your head into concrete.
They would kill you 😂😂.

I’m afraid of blacks and I’m black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, noodlelover and murdah