Black/Brown skin = Non elegance

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
You know when you watch your favorite tv show/cartoon and the main character everyone lusts for is always elegant looking normal fair skinned straight haired humans? niggers and discolored brown skins can't do that at all:lul: they can just sit and watch while everyone else has fun. If your black compensating only with millions of dollars is mandatory otherwise youre an ape

Attachments

• SoSad_MDHistoricalSociety.jpg
    SoSad_MDHistoricalSociety.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 15827 and enchanted_elixir
pur3e

• Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You know when you watch your favorite tv show/cartoon and the main character everyone lusts for is always elegant looking normal fair skinned straight haired humans? niggers and discolored brown skins can't do that at all:lul: they can just sit and watch while everyone else has fun. If your black compensating only with millions of dollars is mandatory otherwise youre an ape
over:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
looks white
idk but yeah my face and arm area is browner cuz of continuous sun exposure since I was a kid lol that's the thing with brown people sun exposure as a kid decides ur facial skin tone. Brown people who stayed inside as kids can be quite pale tbh

Anyways I never asked but are you Greek? Your profile says Thrace.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
holy. niggers look even more monkey like with normal skin.:dafuckfeels:

Delete this INSHALLAH or i'll find your IP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
idk but yeah my face and arm area is browner cuz of continuous sun exposure since I was a kid lol that's the thing with brown people sun exposure as a kid decides ur facial skin tone. Brown people who stayed inside as kids can be quite pale tbh

Anyways I never asked but are you Greek? Your profile says Thrace.
Not really your original skin tone is decided in the womb. Most curries have very bad undertones