Black dude lightens skin to mulatto color

shyguy19

shyguy19

Banned
found this on a skin bleaching forum. Thought it might help you niggas who wanna whitemaxx. Here’s his before and after pics
929716B2 8D30 4A41 BFC7 DBCDCC20C5BA
C82ED4D7 F889 4FCB B71B 88BEC3EB6DBB

Well it’s been nice all...... I’ve been thriving for a lightening regimen that can combat my rough tough to lighten man skin, and I have finally found what works for me. Well first off let me say that on March 9th, I indulged in a powerful carowhite mix. My carowhite mix consisted of Citro Light cream, Dodo cream, Caro Light cream , 2 Neoprosone Gels, 2 Labidjanese carrot tubes, and 1 Carowhite oil.
Soap that I used: La Bamakoise Tamarind soap and New light Zabon soap together. Left on for 5 minutes 3x a day. My mix lightened me from a NC50 to a NC45 in 1 month of use.

I discontinued that powerful HQ mix because although it made me light, it made my skin have a red undertone, and I think it was because of the high percentage of HQ. Anyways... I took a week break from lightening and wanted to take a more natural/ HQ free regi that is promised to work. So on May 6th, I embarked on a KA and bearberry extract regi. I know I’m going to be yelled at by half of the forum , and I DONT RECOMMEND any of you guys trying this but I used
Face and Body: Dodo lotion, Dodo Oil, Dodo Cream, Bio Claire lotion, Bio Claire Cream, Bio Clair oil, IKB cream , IKB gel, and IKB serum.

Soap: Dodo Soap and La Bamakoise Tamarind soap. Applied 3x a day first week of use , then back to 2x a day for the rest of duration of use.

And let me just tell you, IT WORKS WONDERS.....

I was skeptical to share that I risked using —> Bio Claire <—— because I know how frowned upon the whole line is in this Forum.

My Bio Claire/Dodo/IKB mix took me from a NC45 to a NC35!!! and is giving me a pale/yellowish/milky look.

Things to remember: practice extreme SAP and exfoliate with a Loofah sponge every time you shower. Leave soap on skin for max 3 mins then rinse with cool water. Apply the mix on thick and let the absorption kick in. Use mix 3x a day with week 1 of use, then follow by 2x a day after first week.

PS: I was trying to copy @muse01 mix but after I’ve heard and witnessed some shady things about G&G as of lately, I wanted to try something that has similar ingredients as G&G and Bio Claire was the WINNER. (The ingredients are very similar).

I guess you guys can say I was the Guinea pig for Bio Claire. It’s almost been a month of me using this mix and I’m lightening TREMENDOUSLY and peeling in flakes. However I keep lightening and am going to stop once my 1 month mark hits. In the mean time, please share your input and don’t be afraid to use my mix. Just consider it the same mix as @muse01 , but instead of G&G, I replaced it with Bio Claire.

Please no negative comments. Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Warlow and 3 others
tru but he wasnt that black to begin with tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GeordiLeFort, Deleted member 6963, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
tru but he wasnt that black to begin with tbh
most black ppl ik are a medium brown color so this will work for them if ur black as hell it’ll probably take longer

Are there side effects to this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Images 26

Giphy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, JMax and 5 others
lifefuel for @SubhumanCurrycel

These things sound like they will have bad side effects and fuck u up

These things sound like they will have bad side effects and fuck u up
they do if you use them for longer rhan 3 months or mix it with other creams; that’s why I said in the post above be careful

nigga fucking white maxed LMAO
he doesn't look mulatto at all

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Warlow and Deleted member 5912
It's easier to lighten and you get a 1000x more even lightening effect injecting glutathione or nonapeptide-1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
black girls prefer darkskins

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It's easier to lighten and you get a 1000x more even lightening effect injecting glutathione or nonapeptide-1

have u used either?

Glutathione injections are expensive and take months if not years to work. In combination with a cream would give the best result. Not sure about nonapeptide-1 tho redpill me?

What a joke lighting the skin won’t don’t shit you’ll look ridiculous, girls care about the facial features more than the actual skin tone, who tf wants to Michael Jackson min

What a joke lighting the skin won’t don’t shit you’ll look ridiculous, girls care about the facial features more than the actual skin tone, who tf wants to Michael Jackson min
I don’t wanna skin bleach I’m already mulatto. But pheno matters irl to foids and especially if ur a dark Indian or something where alot of them could easily fraud as North Indian or Med and improve the SMV like hell if they lighten their skin. It doesn’t matter as much for black dudes tho I agree mostly Asian and Indians imo

Nigga went from a darker shade of mulatto skin color to white foh🤣
ain’t no mulattos that dark idk where tf y’all niggas live but here the before is considered brown & the after is considered “mulatto” albeit a lighter one like drakes skin color

• Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I don’t wanna skin bleach I’m already mulatto. But pheno matters irl to foids and especially if ur a dark Indian or something where alot of them could easily fraud as North Indian or Med and improve the SMV like hell if they lighten their skin. It doesn’t matter as much for black dudes tho I agree mostly Asian and Indians imo
Yea I agree for Indians it might actually work but that is because Indians generally have Caucasian features with dark skin, so lightening the skin won’t look off, a black guy lightening his skin will look unnatural and therefore unattractive

What in the Sammy Sosa bullshit is this

blackpill me on nonapeptide-1