Black foids can easily fog the problem is the lack of sex appeal

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken

Her features fog the shit out of every chink/poojeta, but people tend to be like “muh skin colour too dark”,

I wouldn’t fuck her, but her features are definitely divine.

B025E289 AB8A 4B08 84D7 0F4091C09E46

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, WeiWei, \/orman and 2 others
Not all of africa has that colouring jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Ricky212
black foids have highest sex appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Sprinkles
Lack of sex appeal and women gender do not go together. Theres no issue of black women lacking sex appeal. There's probably a issue with their behavior and weight. But i have never seen a single overweight or fat black women with no kids or never had a boyfriend/husband so go figure. Black women get the most shit in the united states because their behavior.

All of that black falio talk from black women is a grift, the same way blm grifters use that talking point to sociopathically gain advantage. Then you find out the owners are white and the protestors are all high society or upper middle class.

White women may be the most desired from all races but black women are still most desired by black men. Maybe the female nature within them sees their security is threatened when their position/desire is observed relative to white women who are highly desired by all races, so they repeat conventional falios black men have and do face. Not because they go through it irl, but because it serves to elevate what they can get without doing anything.

Real falio when it comes to sex appeal will always fall with the men. Same with facing the brunt of true forms of racism, slavery, inceldom, lack of qol etc. Historically there has never really been a point where women lacked sex appeal to a man, especially considering the males biological component. Of course, unless these women are battling amongst themselves. Thus another reason men should not take their issues serious when it comes to these talking points. You sit here and starve while they make a big fuss about only being able to eat wagyu w4 and not w5. Help them if you want and do it their way, but that does not mean you will be part of their table when its said and done.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Lol tf. If anything they have greater sex appeal than most races. They just tend to have subhuman face + coloring and have masculine features (I.e big hands)

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Not all of africa has that colouring jfl
Her features are very uncommon for most black women. Even South Sudanese women where I assume she's from.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I like black girls but the idea of having a black son turns me off

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It's what I been saying

Her features fog the shit out of every chink/poojeta, but people tend to be like “muh skin colour too dark”,

I wouldn’t fuck her, but her features are definitely divine.

View attachment 2906445

The simping id do for her is Insaine

Every black guy who isn’t a coon would demolish and simp for her esp me as I’m the biggest black woman enjoyer

The feature that turns me off the most about Black foids is the carpet hair, not the facial features or the skin colour. I find dark skinned Indian girls to be more attractive than Black foids because at least most of them have straight hair. I'm not totally unattracted to Black foids but the percentage of Black foids that are fuckable is a lot lower compared to those from other races mostly because of their obesity and carpet hair.

I like black girls but the idea of having a black son turns me off
Your kid can’t be black if you’re not black idiot. A German shepherd and poodle doesn’t make a poodle does it you stupid prick. Gosh Americans are so mentally stunted