Black in Asia Geomaxxing Guide

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Disclaimer: This is the experience of a 6'4 Brown-Skinned African American (60% African DNA)

First and foremost, I want to preface this by saying I've only been to these 5 countries for an extended period of time, the minimum being for 3 months as the effect of summer vacations, study abroad programs, and just having a bit of spare time.

Thailand: Canonically a good place to geomaxx for anyone who isn't Asian, White and Blacks both slay here, JBW is definitely here, but JBB applies too, maybe to a lesser extent. There will be women literally groping you, but those are sluts, you will still have decent SMV with regular women here too.

China: I wouldn't recommend it. There is actually a pretty decent amount of women who specifically look out the BBC in China (you can use Twitter or just go to Guangdong or surrounding provinces), and they tend to be decent looking, but on average they aren't really that attractive, and you will experience racism daily from some ugly 5'4 Chinese man since they know they are invincible here due to the high bias against foreigners, to be honest I wouldn't go here even if you are white, but if you are white you have top-tier SMV here. Your only competition here is Africans, and the average African-Americans mog the shit out of 99.9% of Africans.

Korea: I would say this is the optimal place to be if you are tall and HTN+ by Black-American standards. You will be fairly polarizing here dating-wise, but sex-wise, you will certainly slay, JBW definitely outslays, but your SMV here is surprisingly high considering their beauty standards, you will have no problem getting laid at all, basically.

Japan: Do not go here. Not because you can't slay, on the contrary I think it is either tied with Korea for 2nd place in terms of SMV, but holy shit these women are hideous, do not fall for the anime propaganda, their teeth are disgusting, they are ugly, and good looking japs are rarer than a four leaf clover.

Phillipines: I don't know who told anyone to geomaxx here, they look down on anyone who interacts with foreigners, some girls are willing to risk it for the BWC, but less of therm are willing to risk it for the BBC. You will get laid, but the quality will probably be the lowest among the 5 countries mentioned in this list.

If you have any questions I will answer them, my next destination is Russia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, tyronechadmax, Mio and 7 others
I wouldn't even consider Thailand and the Phillipines as getting laid achievement, they're like open air brothels.

the average African-Americans mog the shit out of 99.9% of Africans
You sure, m8?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons, wishIwasSalludon, greywind and 6 others
To be honest, I had the least slays in Phillipines, maybe they are just repellant to blacks, but even China was easier, you don't really see regular women with foreigners there (in the Phillipines).

I wouldn't even consider Thailand and the Phillipines as getting laid achievement, they're like open air brothels.
Sure, have some fun with goblins, u only finna get goblins there

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and kebab
Sure, have some fun with goblins, u only finna get goblins there
Thailand is tied with Korea for most attractive women in my experience, Asia doesn't come close to Europe though when talking about avg. Women.

Japan: Do not go here. Not because you can't slay, on the contrary I think it is either tied with Korea for 2nd place in terms of SMV, but holy shit these women are hideous, do not fall for the anime propaganda, their teeth are disgusting, they are ugly, and good looking japs are rarer than a four leaf clover.

FR? japanese girls are ugly? where did u go tho? if u werent in capital tokyo then maybe they would be ugly/

or maybe all the baddies live in some small ass city

FR? japanese girls are ugly? where did u go tho? if u werent in capital tokyo then maybe they would be ugly/

or maybe all the baddies live in some small ass city
I was in Tokyo & Okinawa for the most part. There are definitely baddies, but they are rare and their teeth are disgusting on average, but Black SMV is high there, maybe because of WW2. You can still go there if you want, but prepare to be disappointed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
:lul: :lul: :lul: so real

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
I should have realized sooner, even Japanese models look HTN to me on average, no kidding the average Japanese person looks like a living ogre, I genuinely think they are the worst people facially on the planet, if it weren't for their pale skin, they would have lower SMV than Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and BowlCutMogger
both of my Japanese exes are htb without makeup, maybe don’t generalise next time? geomaxing as a nig only gets you bottom of the barrel, asian foids that are into foreigners are subhuman on average,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and aleksander
both of my Japanese exes are htb without makeup, maybe don’t generalise next time? geomaxing as a nig only gets you bottom of the barrel,
I've never seen a HTB Japanese without Makeup. Not in real life, nor the very best on Instagram, they are fucking disgusting. Being black doesn't mean my vision fucking disappears, 3 months in Japan and 3 HTBs out of thousands of people I've passed in clubs, night life, and just chilling in the city. Anyway, Korea is objectively better for Blacks, so I don't mind never going back to Japan if that makes you feel better.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, xeyt, tyronechadmax and 1 other person
I've never seen a HTB Japanese without Makeup. Not in real life, nor the very best on Instagram, they are fucking disgusting. Being black doesn't mean my vision fucking disappears, 3 months in Japan and 3 HTBs out of thousands of people I've passed in clubs, night life, and just chilling in the city.
which city?

Disclaimer: This is the experience of a 6'4 Brown-Skinned African American (60% African DNA)

First and foremost, I want to preface this by saying I've only been to these 5 countries for an extended period of time, the minimum being for 3 months as the effect of summer vacations, study abroad programs, and just having a bit of spare time.

Thailand: Canonically a good place to geomaxx for anyone who isn't Asian, White and Blacks both slay here, JBW is definitely here, but JBB applies too, maybe to a lesser extent. There will be women literally groping you, but those are sluts, you will still have decent SMV with regular women here too.

China: I wouldn't recommend it. There is actually a pretty decent amount of women who specifically look out the BBC in China (you can use Twitter or just go to Guangdong or surrounding provinces), and they tend to be decent looking, but on average they aren't really that attractive, and you will experience racism daily from some ugly 5'4 Chinese man since they know they are invincible here due to the high bias against foreigners, to be honest I wouldn't go here even if you are white, but if you are white you have top-tier SMV here. Your only competition here is Africans, and the average African-Americans mog the shit out of 99.9% of Africans.

Korea: I would say this is the optimal place to be if you are tall and HTN+ by Black-American standards. You will be fairly polarizing here dating-wise, but sex-wise, you will certainly slay, JBW definitely outslays, but your SMV here is surprisingly high considering their beauty standards, you will have no problem getting laid at all, basically.

Phillipines: I don't know who told anyone to geomaxx here, they look down on anyone who interacts with foreigners, some girls are willing to risk it for the BWC, but less of therm are willing to risk it for the BBC. You will get laid, but the quality will probably be the lowest among the 5 countries mentioned in this list.

ur wrong about philippines and jbw, philippines is paradise for white men

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 52953
ur wrong about philippines and jbw, philippines is paradise for white men
Yeah ok, they are just black repellent. I actually didn't see it much though ini real life, I guess there aren't many geomaxxers yet.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Yeah ok, they are just black repellent. I actually didn't see it much though ini real life, I guess there aren't many geomaxxers yet.
yes but for the rest i think ur correct i've seen some asian girls simping for jbb / bbc especially on twitter, not to the level of whites but theres definitely a niche there for black guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
yes but for the rest i think ur correct i've seen some asian girls simping for jbb / bbc especially on twitter, not to the level of whites but theres definitely a niche there for black guys
China has tens of thousands of people on Twitter in that niche for sure, I think it would be great if you just want quick sex, a lot of Chinese men will also willingly cuck themselves for the BBC. I do think Korea is the best for finding a partner though.

China has tens of thousands of people on Twitter in that niche for sure, I think it would be great if you just want quick sex, a lot of Chinese men will also willingly cuck themselves for the BBC. I do think Korea is the best for finding a partner though.
i never seen a chinese guy cuck himself for bbc ngl

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
asian foids that are into foreigner are low class subhuman average, so we don’t really care about geomaxxers . and yes japs are uglier due to improper dental growth

Last edited:
I don't really think so anymore.
ur black so u wouldnt get it

how is it not paradise for white men? in january id go on bumble to experiment in philippines and be bombarded with like 600 likes in a day lmfao

how is it not paradise for white men? in january id go on bumble to experiment in philippines and be bombarded with like 600 likes in a day lmfao
Nobody knows my face or my race. Everything you see here om me being white, indian, mulatto, latino or black are rumored guesses

pinoy men don't like foreigners, and pinays don't want to be seen as bwc whores.
Not saying JBW has vanished but it wasn't as effective as it was in 2010 according to the info I know.

pinoy men don't like foreigners, and pinays don't want to be seen as bwc whores.
Not saying JBW has vanished but it wasn't as effective as it was in 2010 according to the info I know.
well, i can tell u earlier this year i got 600 likes in a day when i went to manila philippines and used bumble lmao, its even more op than thailand... they are desperate for jbw there

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and enchanted_elixir
Yeah, I really do think elixir is accurate about this one. One of the girls I talked to said that she would be shamed if she was caught sleeping with a foreigner, I really think their culture is shifting to where only golddigging whores will sellout to leave the country, but regular people won't do it beccause it tanks their respect.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Disagree but it’s fine if u believe that @Pavlovsky

we waz koreans and shiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, T50 Mogger and enchanted_elixir

the average African-Americans mog the shit out of 99.9% of Africans.

since when ?

the average African american is fat and short. And the average African is lean with good bones and masculine

the average African-Americans mog the shit out of 99.9% of Africans.

since when ?

the average African american is fat and short. And the average African is lean with good bones and masculine
The average african american woman is fat. The average african american man is about as fat as the average american white man. For height, the average african american man is a bit below the average white american man's height. Definitely not anywhere near short. The average african on the other hand will be short. Inb4 he posts info about some cherrypicked tall tribe that accounts for 0.001% of the population.

Thailand isn’t even getting laid it’s just ladyboymaxxing

So based, I too thought Japanese girls are severely overrated and are saved by anime propaganda.

I've never seen a HTB Japanese without Makeup. Not in real life, nor the very best on Instagram, they are fucking disgusting. Being black doesn't mean my vision fucking disappears, 3 months in Japan and 3 HTBs out of thousands of people I've passed in clubs, night life, and just chilling in the city. Anyway, Korea is objectively better for Blacks, so I don't mind never going back to Japan if that makes you feel better.
what city did u go to in japan??

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!