Black magic is real

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Cheating my genetics
Aswell as generational curses the only way to break these types of curses IS through Jesus christ theres no other way..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, GRAVEMAN, try2beme and 21 others
The even scarier fact is that black niggers are real.

There might be a black nigger close to you at this very moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Zeruel, GRAVEMAN and 36 others
Aswell as generational curses the only way to break these types of curses IS through Jesus christ theres no other way..
based christian, orthodox by any chance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, PsychoDsk and BitchBoy
The even scarier fact is that black niggers are real.

There might be a black nigger close to you at this very moment
62ac9bcde897b

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
I don’t believe in it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, The False Prophet and PsychoH
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, PrinceLuenLeoncur, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
I see it as cope. No black magic to turn ourselves into chads. :hnghn:
thats not what black magic does so indeed no
its less 'black magic' and more 'satanic influence'

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Michael Myers
thats not what black magic does so indeed no
its less 'black magic' and more 'satanic influence'
To be fair, magicians and magic is acknowledged by the Qur’an but I think it died with those people back then. I don’t believe in modern-day magic.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, The False Prophet and PsychoH
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
No, Pakistani. But I knew that’s considered a slur in your country. Cagefuel.

O_o
nigga 'your country' you live right nextdoor to me almost. Basically in my backyard nigga make it sound like I live in africa

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ElTruecel, PsychoDsk and 3 others
born roman catholic, became eastern orthodox last year
(christianity)
Where are you from? What made you convert to EO? It seems more based than catholicism to me too but its so small as a denomination

• +1
nigga 'your country' you live right nextdoor to me almost. Basically in my backyard nigga make it sound like I live in africa
Okay, OUR country. But we use “kutmarokkanen” instead. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, PsychoDsk, BitchBoy and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
belgium, my friend who was a EO and me advancing my theological knowledge made me realise EO is the way

it truly is

its not, only in west europe and west in general
Ngl i love me some EO

• +1
Never heard anyone use makak here btw. Aren’t makaken basically monkeys? :hnghn:
yes u have 'makaak' (the monkey) and 'makak' (also a monkey its all the same for me jfl i hate sandniggers)

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Michael Myers
yes u have 'makaak' (the monkey) and 'makak' (also a monkey its all the same for me jfl i hate sandniggers)
Me too, I’m a muzzie but I dislike muzzies and especially deathnik muzzies because they are always mega faggots. Acting tough in groups etc. Never have this with actual whites or blacks to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, BitchBoy and PsychoH
Me too, I’m a muzzie
get to Christ the Lord asap (yes ironical since we're communicating on this forum but it doesnt change anything)
but I dislike muzzies and especially deathnik muzzies because they are always mega faggots. Acting tough in groups etc.
based, agression, polygamy and polyamorie are teachings of the Quran also childfucking/pedophilia (aisha was 6 yes she was)
Never have this with actual whites or blacks to be honest.
ultra based, blacks some are the same as u described above but i know some good ones too indeed

• +1
get to Christ the Lord asap (yes ironical since we're communicating on this forum but it doesnt change anything)
I said I would read into EO after BitchBoy said which book I should read. He believes it fits more with my beliefs from what he’s seen from my posts.
based, agression, polygamy and polyamorie are teachings of the Quran also childfucking/pedophilia (aisha was 6 yes she was)
I don’t believe in the hadiths like most muzzies do, but the majority of muzzies aka Sunnis do this which I find disgusting because it’s not true at all. I also don’t agree with polygamy as it is not a fair concept unless there’s a time of war and a shortage of men, then it’s acceptable. But not in today’s day and age because it creates an incel epidemic.
ultra based, blacks some are the same as u described above but i know some good ones too indeed
Really? That’s interesting. I wear cultural clothes here but no one has made a comment about it, not whites, not blacks. Meanwhile muzzies (Moroccan) do, and negative ones at that. Meanwhile they have their own silly robes so idk why they think mine is supposed to look worse. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and PsychoH
I said I would read into EO after BitchBoy said which book I should read. He believes it fits more with my beliefs from what he’s seen from my posts.
Christ is Lord. We need to ask for forgiveness for our sins. Accepting your sins is step 1.
I don’t believe in the hadiths like most muzzies do, but the majority of muzzies aka Sunnis do this which I find disgusting because it’s not true at all. I also don’t agree with polygamy as it is not a fair concept unless there’s a time of war and a shortage of men, then it’s acceptable. But not in today’s day and age because it creates an incel epidemic.
100% agree, besides if you really read some verses of the Quran you come to realise it isnt as 'peaceful' at all as it describes islam is.
Really? That’s interesting. I wear cultural clothes here but no one has made a comment about it, not whites, not blacks. Meanwhile muzzies (Moroccan) do, and negative ones at that. Meanwhile they have their own silly robes so idk why they think mine is supposed to look worse. :hnghn:
exactly good logic most muslims dont have that (not joking at all)

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I can’t like your posts because they are saying things I don’t agree with re: Islam, just so you know. I don’t disagree with the rest.
Christ is Lord. We need to ask for forgiveness for our sins. Accepting your sins is step 1.
We hold Christ in high esteem as well. What is your take on hiding sins and lying about it when asked? Muzzies hide and lie and will say it’s “haram” (not allowed from a religious perspective) which I find disgusting. Even so-called “scholars” encourage people to behave this way. Made me lose faith in my community.
100% agree, besides if you really read some verses of the Quran you come to realise it isnt as 'peaceful' at all as it describes islam is.
Yes, Islam isn’t the religion of peace like liberal muzzies or liberal whites will claim. It is more appropriate to call it a religion of justice. Of course, I understand you have the wrong idea about many things so it will come across as weird to you right now which is understandable.
exactly good logic most muslims dont have that (not joking at all)
Completely agree. Muzzies are narrow-minded people. They suffer from tunnel vision and they think they’re oh so right while they’re blindly accepting whatever they are being fed instead of doing research. I don’t agree with quite a lot of things and as a result I don’t feel a connection with my religious community. Far too many degenerate hypocrites in the religion.

• +1
No black magic for your face.

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, PsychoH and Esteban1997
What is your take on hiding sins and lying about it when asked?
in EO you have to confess them to God through a priest and then they are forgiven and forgotten, you just need to feel remorse and try not to repeat them even though we all sin. God forgives everything. But if you don’t admit you have a problem it will keep poisoning you from the inside

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Esteban1997
I can’t like your posts because they are saying things I don’t agree with re: Islam, just so you know. I don’t disagree with the rest.

We hold Christ in high esteem as well.
from God to a prophet (side to side with Mohammad who was a literal pedophile isnt "high esteem"
What is your take on hiding sins and lying about it when asked?
be honest and try to never do them again+ pray for mercy and forgiveness immediately after doing them
Muzzies hide and lie and will say it’s “haram” (not allowed from a religious perspective) which I find disgusting. Even so-called “scholars” encourage people to behave this way. Made me lose faith in my community.

Yes, Islam isn’t the religion of peace like liberal muzzies or liberal whites will claim. It is more appropriate to call it a religion of justice. Of course, I understand you have the wrong idea about many things so it will come across as weird to you right now which is understandable.
nigga aint no justice nowhere there
Completely agree. Muzzies are narrow-minded people. They suffer from tunnel vision and they think they’re oh so right while they’re blindly accepting whatever they are being fed instead of doing research.
literally this, most muzzies i confront dont even know their own quran when i ask them something about it.
I don’t agree with quite a lot of things and as a result I don’t feel a connection with my religious community. Far too many degenerate hypocrites in the religion.
true, also christians these days (mostly american and protestant ones but everyone sins anyways so its hypocrit of me to say that but in general most of those are lukewarm)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PsychoDsk
in EO you have to confess them to God through a priest
not in EO but in catholicism. sometimes in EO too though
and then they are forgiven and forgotten, you just need to feel remorse
yes, but show true remorse which might be weirdly hard sometimes
and try not to repeat them even though we all sin. God forgives everything. But if you don’t admit you have a problem it will keep poisoning you from the inside
based since when this nigga so smart

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and BitchBoy
not in EO but in catholicism. sometimes in EO too though

yes, but show true remorse which might be weirdly hard sometimes

based since when this nigga so smart
An EO priest told me it’s better to confess to him since God gave power to the apostles to bind and loose sins and EO has apostolic succession but I hear you

Last edited:
  • +1
An EO priest told me it’s better to confess to him since god gave power to the apostles to bind and loose sins and EO has apostolic succession but I hear you
hmm true what the priest says @BitchBoy. Next time capitalise His name please. Im gonna study (or atleast try to) for my exam tomorrow see ya

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman
in EO you have to confess them to God through a priest and then they are forgiven and forgotten, you just need to feel remorse and try not to repeat them even though we all sin. God forgives everything. But if you don’t admit you have a problem it will keep poisoning you from the inside
Okay, so you talk about it to the priest but what if you’re with others and you’re asked about it. Are you encouraged to deny and lie? That’s what muzzies do.

• +1
Okay, so you talk about it to the priest but what if you’re with others and you’re asked about it. Are you encouraged to deny and lie? That’s what muzzies do.
No lying is a sin bro, it should never be done unless it’s to save somebody’s life

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
from God to a prophet (side to side with Mohammad who was a literal pedophile isnt "high esteem"
He wasn’t a “pedophile,” because he never married a 6/9 year old. If you are going to quote any hadiths, you’re more of a Sunni than I am since I reject these hadiths as they are fabrication.
be honest and try to never do them again+ pray for mercy and forgiveness immediately after doing them
I am asking what is the attitude you have among each other; do you deny and lie? When someone asks you about your past, I mean.
nigga aint no justice nowhere there
This is your ignorance speaking. That is what I was saying; you wouldn’t know since you haven’t studied it. Cherrypicking verses isn’t going to help your case, you should read the entire thing. Anyone can cherrypick and claim whatever, both muzzies and kafirs do this. To further their own agenda.
literally this, most muzzies i confront dont even know their own quran when i ask them something about it.
Yes, they also think that Islam is “1400 years old,” they just utter the words that anti-Islam people do.
true, also christians these days (mostly american and protestant ones but everyone sins anyways so its hypocrit of me to say that but in general most of those are lukewarm)
I think there’s a difference between accepting you’re a degenerate and denying it and lying about it when asked. That’s what the muzzie community does and they are told by “scholars” to do this, even though lying is a sin in Islam.

One thing I’ll give to Christians is that you guys look a lot better on average and muzzies are usually ugly. Sign from God? Or sheer coincidence?

• +1
christianity is one of the funniest forms of mass hysteria on the planet

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, IAMNOTANINCEL and The False Prophet
No lying is a sin bro, it should never be done unless it’s to save somebody’s life
That’s good, beats the muzzie approach of lying, concealing and hiding as they are encouraged to do by “scholars.” Imagine being told to lie, which is also a sin.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and BitchBoy
He wasn’t a “pedophile,” because he never married a 6/9 year old. If you are going to quote any hadiths, you’re more of a Sunni than I am since I reject these hadiths as they are fabrication.
they aint, also did u know ramadan isnt made by mohamed but by another random guy in islam?
I am asking what is the attitude you have among each other; do you deny and lie? When someone asks you about your past, I mean.
u tell the truth obviously
This is your ignorance speaking. That is what I was saying; you wouldn’t know since you haven’t studied it. Cherrypicking verses isn’t going to help your case, you should read the entire thing. Anyone can cherrypick and claim whatever, both muzzies and kafirs do this. To further their own agenda.
aint even finish the Bible yet so it will have to wait
Yes, they also think that Islam is “1400 years old,” they just utter the words that anti-Islam people do.
it is? islam started 622-623 so it is 1400 years old?
I think there’s a difference between accepting you’re a degenerate and denying it and lying about it when asked. That’s what the muzzie community does and they are told by “scholars” to do this, even though lying is a sin in Islam.
yep
One thing I’ll give to Christians is that you guys look a lot better on average and muzzies are usually ugly. Sign from God? Or sheer coincidence?
favor of God and a reward perhaps for believing in him? so become christian bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BitchBoy
christianity is one of the funniest forms of mass hysteria on the planet
[IMG alt="IRL_Reject"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/72/72630.jpg?1718108610[/IMG]

IRL_Reject

no