Black magic is real

That’s good, beats the muzzie approach of lying, concealing and hiding as they are encouraged to do by “scholars.” Imagine being told to lie, which is also a sin.
Does it also say you can lie as long as it benefits the spreading of islam? One of the many reasons I don’t like that religion. Seems so shallow

they aint, also did u know ramadan isnt made by mohamed but by another random guy in islam?
That is pretty obvious, I’d say. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was illiterate. He could neither write nor read. Therefore he would have been unable to create a calendar.
u tell the truth obviously
Based. These muzzies will just lie about it to save themselves. Especially the women.
aint even finish the Bible yet so it will have to wait
Of course. I suggest reading your own holy book so you can understand what it means being Christian or Islamic or Jewish.
it is? islam started 622-623 so it is 1400 years old?
That is a misconception. Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not start Islam. Islam existed since day 1. But most muzzies don’t know this. He was sent as a Restorer, to restore the Message that had been corrupted overtime. That is why there is so many similarities, not because it is a copy of Christianity or Judaism but rather is comes from the same source, which is God. Before the seal of the prophet was sent, both the Bible and the Torah (I know, the Old Testament is the Torah) were the right books to follow. But it still consisted errors, mainly because of the amount of times it’s been rewritten (according to the Catholic high school I attended anyway).
👍🏽
favor of God and a reward perhaps for believing in him? so become christian bhai
I will become chad if I become a Christian? I have said it before but if I were to get a partner and they were Christian then I would just become a Christian since they gave me something that even muzzie women couldn’t; love. But nobody wants an unattractive guy like me. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Does it also say you can lie as long as it benefits the spreading of islam? One of the many reasons I don’t like that religion. Seems so shallow
I don’t believe lying is acceptable, perhaps if you’re being persecuted then you could tell a white lie because in Islam, nothing is black and white. There are even cases where abortion is accepted, such as when the mother-to-be’s life is in danger or if a woman was raped. I think there is nuance in this and that’s part of the appeal. However most muzzies are low IQ so they only think of terms in black and white. What is the Christian take?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and BitchBoy
I don’t believe lying is acceptable, perhaps if you’re being persecuted then you could tell a white lie because in Islam, nothing is black and white. There are even cases where abortion is accepted, such as when the mother-to-be’s life is in danger or if a woman was raped. I think there is nuance in this and that’s part of the appeal. However most muzzies are low IQ so they only think of terms in black and white. What is the Christian take?
Abortion is seen as murder and sin.
Lying is a sin.

even swearing you’ll do something is not approved because humans are fickle and might break their promise. You just are honest, love the people around you, build a connection with God through spirituality , and do your best :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
That is pretty obvious, I’d say. Muhammad (peace be upon him) was illiterate. He could neither write nor read. Therefore he would have been unable to create a calendar.
so why would "God" show "H"is biggest revelation (the quran book) to an illiterate mufugging man?
Based. These muzzies will just lie about it to save themselves. Especially the women.
yh saw that with the women the most
Of course. I suggest reading your own holy book so you can understand what it means being Christian or Islamic or Jewish.
yep, thx
That is a misconception. Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not start Islam. Islam existed since day 1. But most muzzies don’t know this. He was sent as a Restorer, to restore the Message that had been corrupted overtime. That is why there is so many similarities, not because it is a copy of Christianity or Judaism but rather is comes from the same source, which is God. Before the seal of the prophet was sent, both the Bible and the Torah (I know, the Old Testament is the Torah) were the right books to follow. But it still consisted errors, mainly because of the amount of times it’s been rewritten (according to the Catholic high school I attended anyway).
not really
👍🏽

I will become chad if I become a Christian? I have said it before but if I were to get a partner and they were Christian then I would just become a Christian since they gave me something that even muzzie women couldn’t; love. But nobody wants an unattractive guy like me. :feelscry:
stop coping start hoping nigga, once i get a loan i'll leave the rest for you

@Michael Myers do you believe in the Bible’s validity or nah ?

Abortion is seen as murder and sin.
Lying is a sin.
Yes, they are sins. No doubt about this. However it doesn’t mean you have to lose your life over it. Though being a martyr would bring you extra points, of course. But you are not required to. Also, I don’t think it’s humane to let a raped woman have her baby because it was already traumatizing for her to begin with. When I say rape, I’m talking about actual rape, not “I regret sleeping with him, teehee!” Like I said, nothing is ever black and white. I don’t like tunnel vision because it doesn’t make sense. If anything, it should be a choice if a raped woman wants to keep the child or if a persecuted man wants to say the truth. They will get extra points for the troubles, of course. But to punish them? That seems unjust.
even swearing you’ll do something is not approved because humans are fickle and might break their promise. You just are honest, love the people around you, build a connection with God through spirituality , and do your best :Comfy:
I agree. Honesty is very important to me. I value it a lot. So seeing your own religious community spreading dishonesty and that too at a scholarly level and the people or rather women accepting all of this just to justify their own agenda? That is plain disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
so why would "God" show "H"is biggest revelation (the quran book) to an illiterate mufugging man?
Because he was illiterate in every sense. He did not know anything about Jewish stories or Christian stories. That would just confirm that the information he was given was divine. Yet he was able to tell the correct stories and that’s why some of the early Jews reverted to Islam. Besides, isn’t it more impressive to have a total illiterate have all this knowledge? Or a very educated man who knows the answers? With the latter, it’s expected and the impact lessens. I find the former situation to be powerful.
yh saw that with the women the most
Precisely.
No problem.
not really
I forgot what was said here.
stop coping start hoping nigga, once i get a loan i'll leave the rest for you
A loan?

@Michael Myers do you believe in the Bible’s validity or nah ?
It used to be valid, just like only the Torah before it, until the Qur’an was sent. Nowadays, it is not valid anymore for me to believe in as a muzzie.

• +1
Aswell as generational curses the only way to break these types of curses IS through Jesus christ theres no other way..
I Had black Magic done on me by the CEO of a company they practised Spiritual healing and stuff they gave me a Shirt and a paper when i left the company as a Gift one day i opened quranic verses on the paper and IT started Smoking
Then i pour ruqyha water on It It flamed i Shit my pans literally
After that i opened the Logo on my Laptop again IT pulled me in with specific quran verses i destroyed it
My Cousin Shit His pants too and broke the door in half

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Esteban1997
Because he was illiterate in every sense. He did not know anything about Jewish stories or Christian stories. That would just confirm that the information he was given was divine.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:nigga how does that prove it? illiterate--> divine information
Yet he was able to tell the correct stories and that’s why some of the early Jews reverted to Islam.
could have been Satan who told him. It is believed in christianity "allah"=Baal(literally the devil) a demon
Besides, isn’t it more impressive to have a total illiterate have all this knowledge?
again, Satan
Or a very educated man who knows the answers? With the latter, it’s expected and the impact lessens. I find the former situation to be powerful.

Precisely.

No problem.

I forgot what was said here.
dat islam de 'niet corrupte versie is van judaisme(=satanisme ongeveer) en christendom
een lening voor mn surgerie

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yes, they are sins. No doubt about this. However it doesn’t mean you have to lose your life over it. Though being a martyr would bring you extra points, of course. But you are not required to. Also, I don’t think it’s humane to let a raped woman have her baby because it was already traumatizing for her to begin with. When I say rape, I’m talking about actual rape, not “I regret sleeping with him, teehee!” Like I said, nothing is ever black and white. I don’t like tunnel vision because it doesn’t make sense. If anything, it should be a choice if a raped woman wants to keep the child or if a persecuted man wants to say the truth. They will get extra points for the troubles, of course. But to punish them? That seems unjust.
You don’t have to punish them, they just confess and pray.

How can the Bible stop being valid if it was before? What changed?

I’m asking because the bible literally predicts that the devil will try to deceive man with other religions.

One passage says (paraphrasing): the Bible is all the truth. Even if someone says an angel of heaven revealed a different truth to him, he is a liar. Then surprise surprise, mohammad comes around 600 years later and says an angel revealed something else to him…

Because he was illiterate in every sense. He did not know anything about Jewish stories or Christian stories. That would just confirm that the information he was given was divine. Yet he was able to tell the correct stories and that’s why some of the early Jews reverted to Islam. Besides, isn’t it more impressive to have a total illiterate have all this knowledge? Or a very educated man who knows the answers? With the latter, it’s expected and the impact lessens. I find the former situation to be powerful.

A loan?
deze argumenten los ik op met twee vingers in mn neus. Ik ga het nog makkelijk hebben time to convert boyo aint no way around it

Big black cocks are around you… RUN!

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
deze argumenten los ik op met twee vingers in mn neus. Ik ga het nog makkelijk hebben time to convert boyo aint no way around it
Let’s not be condescending boyo. He was led his whole life to believe islam is true. At least he is thinking for himself. Let him research calmly and arrive to his own conclusions. There is only one Truth but man must reach it on his own will

• +1
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:nigga how does that prove it? illiterate--> divine information
Because how else would he have gotten this knowledge? Not a single person told him.
could have been Satan who told him. It is believed in christianity "allah"=Baal(literally the devil) a demon
Why would the devil brand himself as the enemy of God and those who follow him will be punished? But I’ve heard the argument before, the Satanic verses though like I said, it doesn’t make sense. The devil would not portray himself that badly. Haha.
again, Satan
See above.
dat islam de 'niet corrupte versie is van judaisme(=satanisme ongeveer) en christendom
Ahh, bedankt. Klopt, zo zien wij het. Het is hoe de religie van God altijd had moeten zijn. En mensen hebben hen eigen ding van gemaakt. Nu komen er nooit geen boodschappers meer.
een lening voor mn surgerie
Ga je dan de forum verlaten? Hoe veel heb je nodig, bhai?

• +1
Let’s not be condescending boyo. He was led his whole life to believe islam is true. At least he is thinking for himself. Let him research calmly and arrive to his own conclusions. There is only one Truth but man must reach it on his own will
zelf nederlands or google translate lmao?
but yes you"re right

• +1
zelf nederlands or google translate lmao?
but yes you"re right
Nah I just had an idea what you’re saying. Anyway the bible literally predicts and disproves quran. What verse was it?

• +1
You don’t have to punish them, they just confess and pray.
True, but forcing a raped woman to keep that kid is a punishment in and of itself.
How can the Bible stop being valid if it was before? What changed?
Because it is believed the message had been corrupted overtime. An example is you say you need a priest to intercept for you, whereas we believe only God is capable of saving you. Differences like this, and I’m sure there’s more.
I’m asking because the bible literally predicts that the devil will try to deceive man with other religions.
I said this to Raiden, but the devil argument goes out of the window in Islam because not a single figure is as demonized as he is. Why would he make himself be the bad guy?
One passage says (paraphrasing): the Bible is all the truth. Even if someone says an angel of heaven revealed a different truth to him, he is a liar. Then surprise surprise, mohammad comes around 600 years later and says an angel revealed something else to him…
Perhaps if we can find the oldest copy of the Bible, we may see that it is closer to Islamic beliefs than it is currently. Aren’t there the Dead Sea scrolls? I’ve never read about them in particular but I know they’re supposed to be the oldest surviving example of the Bible.

• +1
Because how else would he have gotten this knowledge? Not a single person told him.
SATAAAAAN
Why would the devil brand himself as the enemy of God and those who follow him will be punished? But I’ve heard the argument before, the Satanic verses though like I said, it doesn’t make sense. The devil would not portray himself that badly. Haha.
but he deceived muhamad as the angel Gabriel though
See above.

Ahh, bedankt. Klopt, zo zien wij het. Het is hoe de religie van God altijd had moeten zijn. En mensen hebben hen eigen ding van gemaakt. Nu komen er nooit geen boodschappers meer.
nee
Ga je dan de forum verlaten? Hoe veel heb je nodig, bhai?
de yeux clair surgerie in mexico dus 12k?
also rhino dus 20 in totaal? kzou nooit af .org gaan
+kwil graag verder argumenteren maar het is 22:30 ik heb morgen vier uur examen wiskunde en dus ga ik offline

Nah I just had an idea what you’re saying. Anyway the bible literally predicts and disproves quran. What verse was it?
the one about false prophets in the future yes i know what you saying

• +1
Ik zit niet met je te discussiëren, ik geef simpel een verklaring voor waarom ik geloof in wat ik geloof en zie als de waarheid. Niet om jou te overtuigen of iets.

• +1
Ik zit niet met je te discussiëren, ik geef simpel een verklaring voor waarom ik geloof in wat ik geloof en zie als de waarheid. Niet om jou te overtuigen of iets.
nee maar je snapt et wel,
'praten over geloof' dan

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Michael Myers
Get me a pious Christian waifu and I will Christianmaxx. :ogre::ogre::ogre: Not joking.

• JFL
  • +1
True, but forcing a raped woman to keep that kid is a punishment in and of itself.

Because it is believed the message had been corrupted overtime. An example is you say you need a priest to intercept for you, whereas we believe only God is capable of saving you. Differences like this, and I’m sure there’s more.

I said this to Raiden, but the devil argument goes out of the window in Islam because not a single figure is as demonized as he is. Why would he make himself be the bad guy?

Perhaps if we can find the oldest copy of the Bible, we may see that it is closer to Islamic beliefs than it is currently. Aren’t there the Dead Sea scrolls? I’ve never read about them in particular but I know they’re supposed to be the oldest surviving example of the Bible.
Do you think islamic spirituality is as deep as christian? Does it encourage a connection with the divine or is it political with the purpose of uniting people? Does it inspire love or hate?

SATAAAAAN
Again, seems unbelievable to me.
but he deceived muhamad as the angel Gabriel though
Are you referring to the story of the Satanic verses?
Bruut.
de yeux clair surgerie in mexico dus 12k?
also rhino dus 20 in totaal? kzou nooit af .org gaan
+kwil graag verder argumenteren maar het is 22:30 ik heb morgen vier uur examen wiskunde en dus ga ik offline
Neusoperatie is niet zo duur in Nederland, maar €30k? Wow. Ahh, okay. Succes met je wiskunde tentamen. Ik heb volgende week maandag twee tentamens.

• +1
We don’t do arranged marriages jfl
Even if a dindu will get me a pious dindu waifu I will join whatever religion she is. :feelsautistic:

• WTF
Mijn vuistregel: geen anti-islam bronnen gebruiken omtrent Islam.

Anders kan ik net zo goed op PajeetNews.com gaan en artikelen lezen over Pakistan. :hnghn:
is niet anti-islam nigga (ja kga nu wel echt off)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and Michael Myers
Do you think islamic spirituality is as deep as christian?
I can’t compare the two as I don’t have much knowledge on spirituality.
Does it encourage a connection with the divine or is it political with the purpose of uniting people?
Islamic beliefs put emphasis on remembering your Creator and worshipping Him. It also says no one is better than another by race/background. So, yes.
Does it inspire love or hate?
It inspires neither, but rather a remembrance to worship the Lord of Worlds.

• +1
I can’t compare the two as I don’t have much knowledge on spirituality.

Islamic beliefs put emphasis on remembering your Creator and worshipping Him. It also says no one is better than another by race/background. So, yes.

It inspires neither, but rather a remembrance to worship the Lord of Worlds.
Why get something that changed God’s original words instead of sticking to the Original. Don’t look at Cuckolics, they’re a new invention too. Muslims literally took facing the east when praying and bowing from the Orthodox. Just one example.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PsychoDsk
@RaidenJTR @Michael Myers @BitchBoy
Didn’t know you guys were all religious tbh.
I literally just had a debate with a muslim friend of mine regarding the forgiveness of allah and what it takes to chill in heaven.

Very interesting shit, I have one question for you guys.
Does god forgive even when not believing or doubting his existence?

In Allah’s case I see it as discrimination.
Every1 who is not a believer rots in hell, even though one might be living according to the quran.
They say ‘a believer but not a follower automatically goes to heaven’ like a person might realise the existence of Allah and prays but doesn’t follow the rules and sins 24/7. That person goes to hell for a while and then gets send to heaven.
I don’t find that fair when comparing with non-believers who never sinned.

What’s you guys’ opinion on this?

I myself am an atheist but curious about all religions

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and PsychoH
I literally just had a debate with a muslim friend of mine regarding the forgiveness of allah and what it takes to chill in heaven.

Every1 who is not a believer rots in hell, even though one might be living according to the quran.
They say ‘a believer but not a follower automatically goes to heaven’ like a person might realise the existence of Allah and prays but doesn’t follow the rules and sins 24/7. That person goes to hell for a while and then gets send to heaven.

Non believers are automatically cast Out of paradise
Except for believers of one god
Even Christians and jews and sabians If they practised correctly and believed in Allah will have No worries in the Afterlife

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and PsychoDsk
Non believers are automatically cast Out of paradise
Doesn’t that seem discriminative. Allah is ‘all-forgiving’.

What if some1 let’s say made a family. Treated EVERYONE with respect, never sinned. But that person never had the chance to even think twice about religion, never had a sign from ‘god’. Doesn’t that seem unfair to send that person straight to hell for eternity?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

never ever believing in your life is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and is the one unforgivable sin

gonna sleepy sleepy now i gave up

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and PsychoDsk
no but he literally did the 'silence for baal' symbols
Morgen ga je tijdens je tentamen aan baal denken. Of b44l aangezien je wiskunde hebt. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PsychoDsk
no but he literally did the 'silence for baal' symbols
I know what ur talking about. But Serena Williams have her lucky socks that she always wear and other athletes also have their own superstitious bullshit beliefs like lucky charms and all that. Doesn't mean they're real.

• +1

Yes, I was atheist in high school but became religious again after high school. First of all, my condolences for arguing with a muzzie. He must have told you some stupid shit. Even they annoy the hell out of me with their close-mindedness and tunnel vision; lack of studying and blindly accepting whatever they have been fed. My real answer is: that is up to God. No one can tell you what God will do, because that’s part of the Hidden Knowledge that only God possesses. However, if we are talking about the tribes in the Amazon rainforest, then those people won’t be judged for their being Islamic or not as there was no messenger there to have told them about the truth. So these people are forgiven. Even the most die-hard muzzie will tell you this unless he’s truly that retarded. I also agree with you that it doesn’t seem fair that a non-muzzie is sent to hell for not being religious whereas a giga degenerate muzzie can go to heaven after spending some time in hell. I will repeat once again what I personally believe and that is: I cannot tell you. God will judge you. And it isn’t right of me to pretend I know what’s gonna happen to you, I find it rather blasphemous. I know as much as you do.

• +1
I know what ur talking about. But Serena Williams have her lucky socks that she always wear and other athletes also have their own superstitious bullshit beliefs like lucky charms and all that. Doesn't mean they're real.
trust me baal is, i did some "rituals" and they fucking work. I can tell you he is real so believe in Jesus asap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: not__cel, efidescontinuado and BitchBoy