Black magic is real

@RaidenJTR @Michael Myers @BitchBoy
Didn’t know you guys were all religious tbh.
I literally just had a debate with a muslim friend of mine regarding the forgiveness of allah and what it takes to chill in heaven.

Very interesting shit, I have one question for you guys.
Does god forgive even when not believing or doubting his existence?
I think the orthodox view is that God gave all humanity the gift of forgiveness but how can you accept that if you don’t believe? In the same principle, heaven and hell are both existing in God’s presence. But if you don’t want that it will be hell for you

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PsychoH
I think the orthodox view is that God gave all humanity the gift of forgiveness but how can you accept that if you don’t believe? In the same principle, heaven and hell are both existing in God’s presence. But if you don’t want that it will be hell for you
Serious question bhai, but are you a pajeet or not? I haven’t checked your IP but if it says “🇮🇳” I can’t take you seriously anymore. Brutal curry failo, racepill is real. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PsychoH and BitchBoy
trust me baal is, i did some "rituals" and they fucking work. I can tell you he is real so believe in Jesus asap
Did u get 8x6 with ritual

Doesn’t that seem discriminative. Allah is ‘all-forgiving’.

What if some1 let’s say made a family. Treated EVERYONE with respect, never sinned. But that person never had the chance to even think twice about religion, never had a sign from ‘god’. Doesn’t that seem unfair to send that person straight to hell for eternity?
Yes god IS all forgiving the Most merciful
If the Person never heard of the books and prophets He will Not be judged
But If He heard from the prophets and still IS arrogant and makes fun of It he will be punished
Every human being Is Made with purpose

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PsychoH
Serious question bhai, but are you a pajeet or not? I haven’t checked your IP but if it says “🇮🇳” I can’t take you seriously anymore. Brutal curry failo, racepill is real. :feelswhy:
Arent u paki?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and BitchBoy
I’m not a pajeet, and don’t dox me nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PsychoDsk, PsychoH and 1 other person
Yes, I was atheist in high school but became religious again after high school. First of all, my condolences for arguing with a muzzie. He must have told you some stupid shit. Even they annoy the hell out of me with their close-mindedness and tunnel vision; lack of studying and blindly accepting whatever they have been fed. My real answer is: that is up to God. No one can tell you what God will do, because that’s part of the Hidden Knowledge that only God possesses. However, if we are talking about the tribes in the Amazon rainforest, then those people won’t be judged for their being Islamic or not as there was no messenger there to have told them about the truth. So these people are forgiven. Even the most die-hard muzzie will tell you this unless he’s truly that retarded. I also agree with you that it doesn’t seem fair that a non-muzzie is sent to hell for not being religious whereas a giga degenerate muzzie can go to heaven after spending some time in hell. I will repeat once again what I personally believe and that is: I cannot tell you. God will judge you. And it isn’t right of me to pretend I know what’s gonna happen to you, I find it rather blasphemous. I know as much as you do.
Interesting, he’s a good friend of mine and I respect his views very much.

I, however don’t think I’ll ever deny or acknowledge the existence of any god. I was raised crhistian but I’ve been in a hell hole of all kinds of philosophys.

I have a unique view of the world in the sense that I truly believe in science and the suddenness of everything that exists.
I don’t believe there is a purpose behind us being here or even in the concept of an afterlife.

Interesting how every1 believes something else tbf, I don’t respect atheists tho, ignorant atheists who haven’t even given any thought to the meaning of life or religion and just say fuck it to it all.

I’ll look into christianity a bit more since it’s actually interesting

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yes god IS all forgiving the Most merciful
If the Person never heard of the books and prophets He will Not be judged
But If He heard from the prophets and still IS arrogant and makes fun of It he will be punished
Every human being Is Made with purpose

interesting I’ll watch the vid in a min.
Thanks for explaining

Interesting, he’s a good friend of mine and I respect his views very much.

I, however don’t think I’ll ever deny or acknowledge the existence of any god. I was raised crhistian but I’ve been in a hell hole of all kinds of philosophys.

I have a unique view of the world in the sense that I truly believe in science and the suddenness of everything that exists.
I don’t believe there is a purpose behind us being here or even in the concept of an afterlife.

Interesting how every1 believes something else tbf, I don’t respect atheists tho, ignorant atheists who haven’t even given any thought to the meaning of life or religion and just say fuck it to it all.

I’ll look into christianity a bit more since it’s actually interesting
Meh, even I don’t get along with most muzzies. Anyway, the problem with Christianity as you point is that there’s too many denominations so it’s easy to feel lost. With Islam, it’s basically Sunni Islam or Shi’a Islam. Of course, there’s more sects but not as many. I would be lost too if I was raised as a Christian. I also have a unique view on many things and like you, I value scientific aspects and there are some in the Qur’an. That’s also one of the reasons why I’m religious and Islamic specifically. Finally, you should look into what you find most compatible with you. I’m not here to convince you regarding Islam as I’m not the kind of person who preaches his faith. I have a “I do me, you do you” kind of approach. Having said that, even I often feel like it’s all just cope and there’s nothing after death except for nothingness. Depressing, right? Perhaps we tell ourselves about all of this because the reality is too bleak otherwise. And to keep society in check. I have these thoughts often and it’s really brutal.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
trust me baal is, i did some "rituals" and they fucking work. I can tell you he is real so believe in Jesus asap
Baal
Do you mean iblis or Satan

interesting I’ll watch the vid in a min.
Thanks for explaining
Everything is because of the devil
If He didnt Rebell and think He IS better than a human being of clay against the command of god to prostrate to Adam and then seducing him to eat Out of the forbidden tree
We wouldnt be Here on earth

@Michael Myers do you believe in the Bible’s validity or nah ?

Meh, even I don’t get along with most muzzies. Anyway, the problem with Christianity as you point is that there’s too many denominations so it’s easy to feel lost. With Islam, it’s basically Sunni Islam or Shi’a Islam. Of course, there’s more sects but not as many. I would be lost too if I was raised as a Christian. I also have a unique view on many things and like you, I value scientific aspects and there are some in the Qur’an. That’s also one of the reasons why I’m religious and Islamic specifically. Finally, you should look into what you find most compatible with you. I’m not here to convince you regarding Islam as I’m not the kind of person who preaches his faith. I have a “I do me, you do you” kind of approach. Having said that, even I often feel like it’s all just cope and there’s nothing after death except for nothingness. Depressing, right? Perhaps we tell ourselves about all of this because the reality is too bleak otherwise. And to keep society in check. I have these thoughts often and it’s really brutal.
I don’t see it as depressing, I see it more as free’ing. that’s one of the main reasons I distrust religion.

Every single religion was let’s say ‘invented’ in a time of desperation and meaninglessness across all continents of the world.
People found no meaning in life and suddenly religion emerges. And I mean everywhere, christianity, buddhism, hinduïsm, Islam. Just for this specific reason I believe religion is some sort of cope for the meaninglessness that is called life.

However, I haven’t properly looked into religion, into all the ‘coincidences’ or accurate events so I can’t really judge whether or not it’s real or cope.

If you struggle with meaninglessness and no sense of purpose, don’t bind that with sadness in your head. Try to find a way to see it as free’ing.
no meaning = freedom
No purpose = no right or wrong (ethics-free)

• +1
I don’t see it as depressing, I see it more as free’ing. that’s one of the main reasons I distrust religion.

Every single religion was let’s say ‘invented’ in a time of desperation and meaninglessness across all continents of the world.
People found no meaning in life and suddenly religion emerges. And I mean everywhere, christianity, buddhism, hinduïsm, Islam. Just for this specific reason I believe religion is some sort of cope for the meaninglessness that is called life.

However, I haven’t properly looked into religion, into all the ‘coincidences’ or accurate events so I can’t really judge whether or not it’s real or cope.

If you struggle with meaninglessness and no sense of purpose, don’t bind that with sadness in your head. Try to find a way to see it as free’ing.
no meaning = freedom
No purpose = no right or wrong (ethics-free)
Mirin your positive outlook, wish I could be positive. In all honesty, I am a philosophical pessimist. I understand what you’re saying and sometimes I think the same, despite seeing myself as religious. What I generally do is I try to distract myself. And it helps.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Mirin your positive outlook, wish I could be positive. In all honesty, I am a philosophical pessimist. I understand what you’re saying and sometimes I think the same, despite seeing myself as religious. What I generally do is I try to distract myself. And it helps.
It isn’t always positive tho, it takes effort :lul:
As dumb as it sounds I found real comfort in fight club, specifically tyler durden. It sounds shallow and dumb but it actually represents perfectly how I see and experience life.

I also read a couple works of nietzsche and diogenes, very interesting shit.

I was nihilistic asf like you for a longggg time be4 I found a way to cope

• +1
Are you catholic?

the oceans , the planets , Saturn , the sun,space , Stars ,the earth Imagine how huge they are
The non Stop expanding universe , the quantum field.. chakras and so on
iblis , jinn , Angels , Humans , animals the Elements

All this Made the creator God ( Allah)
Imagine His unlimited Power and wisdom

Its over If you are Kafir or polytheist

Last edited:
It isn’t always positive tho, it takes effort :lul:
As dumb as it sounds I found real comfort in fight club, specifically tyler durden. It sounds shallow and dumb but it actually represents perfectly how I see and experience life.

I also read a couple works of nietzsche and diogenes, very interesting shit.

I was nihilistic asf like you for a longggg time be4 I found a way to cope
I watched Fight Club once. I low-key saw the plot twist coming already haha. If you want to see who my spirit animal is, start watching … wacht, ik PM wel. :feelsautistic:

I don’t believe in the hadiths like most muzzies do
If you don't believe in hadith how do you know how to pray bro there's additional information that the Quran hasn't gone into depth about. Only in the Hadith do you find instructions on how to pray and other stuff like that

If you don't believe in hadith how do you know how to pray bro there's additional information that the Quran hasn't gone into depth about. Only in the Hadith do you find instructions on how to pray and other stuff like that
I am not strictly a Qur’anist, I just don’t believe in every hadith. The issue of Aisha’s age is not a religious but a social one. Now you’re asking me about a hadith with a religious basis, which is comparing apples with oranges.

the oceans , the planets , Saturn , the sun,space , Stars ,the earth Imagine how huge they are
The non Stop expanding universe , the quantum field.. chakras and so on
iblis , jinn , Angels , Humans , animals the Elements

All this Made the creator God ( Allah)
Imagine His unlimited Power and wisdom

Its over If you are Kafir or polytheist
Saturn Worship GIF - Saturn Worship GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
The even scarier fact is that black niggers are real.

There might be a black nigger close to you at this very moment
BOOO 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Htobrother
symbols and calling him to me, didnt appear when i did but when i was in bed
Seek forgivness from god for this deed, you saw anything?👹🫷🥶

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH
How does It look like?
You probably saw one of His Tribe of jinn
Not actualy Iblis He sits His Ass somewhere in the occean 24/7 Sending His Workers to do evil

• +1
How does It look like?
You probably saw one of His Tribe of jinn
Not actualy Iblis He sits His Ass somewhere in the occean 24/7 Sending His Workers to do evil
im christian so idk what a jinn is, but it was a figure. Like a shadow my room but still clearly visible that it was a tall man-shaped "thing" . It was completely dark it was like 23:30 or 00:15 or some.
Suddenly everything became lighted that i could barely see anything then dark again and this light and dark another time after. Like: light, no light, light, no light. everything was off it couldnt come from my room neither from outside.
It was like u turn a light on then off then on then off. Weird asf and then immediately after i regretted what i did and started praying to Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Htobrother
Aswell as generational curses the only way to break these types of curses IS through Jesus christ theres no other way..
So when is Jesus going to bless us with the looksmax black magic update

im christian so idk what a jinn is, but it was a figure. Like a shadow my room but still clearly visible that it was a tall man-shaped "thing" . It was completely dark it was like 23:30 or 00:15 or some.
Suddenly everything became lighted that i could barely see anything then dark again and this light and dark another time after. Like: light, no light, light, no light. everything was off it couldnt come from my room neither from outside.
It was like u turn a light on then off then on then off. Weird asf and then immediately after i regretted what i did and started praying to Jesus.
Just shit pants theory

• JFL
Let me guess, you couldn't move while this was happening?

• +1