Black masculinity is mostly a myth

Hygienecel

Hygienecel

Iron
I always see media and blacks try to promote themselves as being super alpha and masculine. However I never see it in real life. When I worked as a stocker one of the black guys started shit with lead white guy. He was like then do something and got in his face. The black guy immediately backed off and was like nah dawg you tough though. Also, same thing happened with me when I got in argument with black guy at a previous job. Your average black avoids fighting just as much as any white or asian guy out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, oldcelloser, Hero of the Imperium and 12 others
But you just described criminality

• +1
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Wassup graycel, the name is FollowerOfChrist, and if you haven't already noticed it, I kinda run this play.

Oh and btw: Schiz*****sm is my dead name, and I have a lot of trauma surrounding it, so imma appreciate if you diss that shit and call me @FollowerOfChrist instead, or Follower for short ;)

The people here have a lot of emotional comnections to my name; some happy, some sad, but most downright awe. And I know I deserve it, so treat me with respect, would ya?

Like and follow me cuz that's what everyone does here, I'm a king ngl.

hiphop is super feminine and weird. blacks in general

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 18522, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
I always see media and blacks try to promote themselves as being super alpha and masculine. However I never see it in real life. When I worked as a stocker one of the black guys started shit with lead white guy. He was like then do something and got in his face. The black guy immediately backed off and was like nah dawg you tough though. Also, same thing happened with me when I got in argument with black guy at a previous job. Your average black avoids fighting just as much as any white or asian guy out there.
Just anecdote max bro, 2 black guys were pussies so all must be :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, to be human and güss
Actually blacks were the actual cucks in history
Black men castrated and their women raped for 400 years
Even Arabs castrated the dumb niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Boxingfan, CursedOne, Cidre enjoyer and 8 others
lol niggers
If you said that to a nigger bed crack your skull lol. If anybody said anything rude to me I’d crack their skull if a nigger won’t crack your skull then he’s a pussy bitch nigger

• +1
Reactions: to be human and gymmaxedhorse
If you said that to a nigger bed crack your skull lol. If anybody said anything rude to me I’d crack their skull if a nigger won’t crack your skull then he’s a pussy bitch nigger
I knew this mf would jump in to defend his people immediately. Hail Africa

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ManletBlackcel, to be human and 5 others
I would love to say it to a nigger but niggers are still a rare sight in my country, fortunately
I see a nigger once a month or something
I spoke to a nigger just a few times in my life

How am I supposed to tell it to their face?

Even if I do, what would that change?

Will a nigger say: "oh, I'm sorry for behaving like a nigger, thanks for opening my eyes about myself, I will change from now on"

OK buddy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16275, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
u cant crack my shti bitch

plus why would u get aggro just because someone say nigger. thats low iq
you dont even know if im black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I would love to say it to a nigger but niggers are still a rare sight in my country, fortunately
I always see media and blacks try to promote themselves as being super alpha and masculine. However I never see it in real life.
you just contradicted yourself retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, PrinceLuenLeoncur, to be human and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, oldcelloser, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Fucking hell you make good post

How am I supposed to tell it to their face?

Even if I do, what would that change?

Will a nigger say: "oh, I'm sorry for behaving like a nigger, thanks for opening my eyes about myself, I will change from now on"

OK buddy
Ah well Africans are softer if those are the blacks you see. The N word doesn’t hold much meaning to them. Better off calling American and new world blacks “nigger” it means a lot to them as they were slaves and they will 100% fight you. But Africans modt time don’t even know what nigger means lol

Masculinity is taking care of your family, friends and your community.

Ah well Africans are softer if those are the blacks you see. The N word doesn’t hold much meaning to them. Better off calling American and new world blacks “nigger” it means a lot to them as they were slaves and they will 100% fight you. But Africans modt time don’t even know what nigger means lol
If they even try to fight me I will break their skull

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
West African blacks lack the frontal cortex of whites they are not humans

If they even try to fight me I will break their skull
lol shows you know nothing. A black from the west wouldn't fight you 1v1 they would either shoot you instantly and film your dead body and smoke you in a pack or jump you until you're paralyzed

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GetShrekt
reminds me of a story actually me and my friends jumped this deformed manlet nigger after he talked shit lmao i cracked this niggers skull open haha he is so deformed i hate him pic related is him

Attachments

• WIN_20220720_05_09_49_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220720_05_09_49_Pro.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
OP should go outside more. Most black dudes here will not think twice about killing you (or fucking you up, at the very least) if you piss them off enough

Don’t forget to pay your blacked subscription bill

These guys scream nigger but their are groups of white fags on mass that are dedicated to worshipping black men. And this isn’t some anomaly shit, white fags on mass are doing this.

726F160B 20AF 4902 BE80 DAE0D16400D7

Most people active in these communities are white men btw :ROFLMAO: so much for the ‘masculine conquerers of the world’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, PrinceLuenLeoncur, to be human and 3 others
Op must live in south Dakota or some shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes, ChristianChad and to be human
They only avoid fighting if they see resistance , they prey on those who are cowardly, but if you show your not the usual coward then they'll back off. But if they have beef with you they'll just bring their boys with them.

Blacks rarely can win in a equal fight. They'll go for sucker punches, or hit in the back of the head, or utilize a bunch of their friends to beat up one person. When the fight is fair they mysteriously back off from fights, showing that the idea of blacks being superior fighters is clearly not true.

No doubt that if your taller and have a big frame it can be very advantageous, which is why their is weight class in fighting. But to say race plays a significant factor is silly. Their have been highly successful white fighters, asian, black, hispanic, mixed, etc.

blacks are only tough in groups inside their own hoods because they have back up. if you catch them alone, 90% of the times they will walk away. i've seen so many feral niggers talk about cutting you up, messing you up, etc and then once someone takes up their challenge and walk up to them, they start getting quiet, licking their lips from dry mouth, mumbling some bullshit and walking off.

OP should go outside more. Most black dudes here will not think twice about killing you (or fucking you up, at the very least) if you piss them off enough
lol

You should get some life experience before you ever comment on any of my threads again

Tales