black people are more blackpilled than incels

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
When someone says something about them like you look stupid they ask “Do I look stupid?”

Black men openly dickride another thug based on their looks and face

dnr fuck niggers

When someone says something about them like you look stupid they ask “Do I look stupid?”

IMG 3903

• JFL
Reactions: Interested and murdah
Though you were gonna say something smart like how they are around the most degenerate type of woman and already know the shit they spew

Nah negros usually live in ignorant bliss. It's why they're often low inhib and NT

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Niggas can't even comprehend the blackpill let alone be naturally blackpilled

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Swarthy Knight
Though you were gonna say something smart like how they are around the most degenerate type of woman and already know the shit they spew
Bro is speaking about talking smart and can’t even spell thought

I’ve reread what you thought I was going to say 3 times and still can’t understand it

Huh? You can slay in the black community so long as you aren’t urkcel, not NT, or turbo manlet jfl looks are irrelevant for blacks

• +1
Huh? You can slay in the black community so long as you aren’t urkcel, not NT, or turbo manlet jfl looks are irrelevant for blacks
Not true, they choose their leaders and who they look up to as a half white half black htn thug

Not true, they choose their leaders and who they look up to as a half white half black htn thug
I don’t agree with this and I’m speaking from experience, black people especially in the hood aren’t fixated on looks.

I would go as far as saying what we consider a ltn is a mtn in the hood, that’s how much facial looks don’t matter. The biggest slayers in the hood are ugly dark triad NT blacks with tattoos, good frame and non turbo manlet height.

• +1
so u r saying u are a dick rider?

retard thinks the likely hood i misspelled a word this simple is greater than a typo :lul:
Schizo level sentence organization

I’ve reread what you thought I was going to say 3 times and still can’t understand it
Blacks deal with the most ghetto non HQNP race of women in the West. Its common culture in the American black hoods that a woman can turn on you at any moment for another man

that is pretty blackpilled jfl if you think blacks consider another thugs looks as a reason to respect them

Niggas can't even comprehend the blackpill let alone be naturally blackpilled
“Comprehend the blackpill” as if it’s some quantum physics equation. Most normies know looks matter. That’s why they go to the gym, get haircuts, and try to dress well.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and rhinoplasty
“Comprehend the blackpill” as if it’s some quantum physics equation. Most normies know looks matter. That’s why they go to the gym, get haircuts, and try to dress well.
ON GOD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comprehend as in its a foreign topic to black people, they are naturally NT, prioritize fashion, and already have decent physiques. That’s why urkcels get casted from the black community since they don’t fit into the natural standards of a black man

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Comprehend as in its a foreign topic to black people, they are naturally NT, prioritize fashion, and already have decent physiques. That’s why urkcels get casted from the black community since they don’t fit into the natural standards of a black man
That’s the stereotype of black people though. There are a lot who aren’t NT and they are the ones doomed to fail. You see random blacks who are in redpilled and black pilled spaces that resent black and other women for liking the NT guys.

• Woah
Redpilled, not Blackpilled. Black Pill is very niche among all races of men.

It's almost funny how gentrified the Red Pill is today.

Black men have been talking about Red Pill topics years before Rollo Tomassi wrote his 1st book.

Even the Hotep grifter Tariq Nasheed was writing books about macking and gaming women before he went "conscious."

Black men lean more towards redpill than blackpill. They idolize money, fame and material goods.
All their songs talk about cash, chains and hoes.