PRO-BLACK Tariq nasheed goes in on BLACK men, for not protecting black women and the black COMMUNITA, BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
at 10:10 hes upset this black man didn't help this random black women being attacked, by a so called white supremaist bigot. These pro-blacks don't realize not even gives a shit about other black folks saftery just because they themsevles is black. Tariq tried to call the guy a coward, these dudes think their gonna shame grown men into risking their lives to protect random women just because their black.

Go to 28:00 of the video VERY BONE CHILLING, as you can see this young black dude, is smart he says fuck the black community, 55 percent of black men are childless, that means a much larger pool of black women are fucking a much smaller pool of black men. I already told folks this men fight for community because of benefits such as sexual access , or having their own family or money. This young black dude kept it 100 percent legit. Tariq nasheed thinks these black men are gonna do it out of some racial pride or unity. These black women need to go ask the men the suck and fuck to protect them, is basically what the young black dude was trying to say, i don;t owe the black community or black people shit.

Like i said its always the black men who got alot of sexual access from black women, and got family and kids, out demanding other men to protect all black women and children. These guys like tariq got the benefits and is now telling the group who didn't to sacrfice for the greater good of black unity and community. Like i said these younger black men are not stupid they see whats going and decide to be less community minded and not give a fuck about black society or community in general. Folks like tariq are upset because he wants their to be universal un-written rule that all black women and children are protected because, tariq can't be with hes wife and kids 24/7.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, lemonnz, bloomercel and 1 other person
BONE_CHILLING

Race unity. Its always on men's end. Why is it never asked from women's end? No wonder most ethnicity are giving up on their women. Kinda like white men going asian girl way since alternative is tolerating ungrateful white single mom hag, in name of racial unity and purity.

Women need to be held accountable and given hard consequences to fix it. Not shaming men. So i doubt they even interested in results.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Sub0, lemonnz and 2 others
Race unity. Its always on men's end. Why is it never asked from women's end? No wonder most ethnicity are giving up on their women. Kinda like white men going asian girl way since alternative is tolerating ungrateful white single mom hag, in name of racial unity and purity.

Women need to be held accountable and given hard consequences to fix it. Not shaming men. So i doubt they even interested in results.
Interesting take, but i kept telling folks this was gonna happen in mass a few years ago. I told them men only fight for community and racial unity, if it benefits them directly. They do it for sexual access, building a family or for resources, their not gonna risk their lives or sacrifice time for a pat on the head and a good job.

For this so called community and unity thing to work both men and women must work together and sacrifice at about even percentages. If you have it mostly being men sacrificing and a small pool of men and a much larger pool of women getting the benefits , most men are gonna drop out. That means higher crime rates, more violence, more single mothers with men of the criminal class. The pro-blacks like dr umar see whats going on and is trying to use the shaming tactics on the men, along with tariq nasheed. The crazy part is they think the shaming is gonna work on grown men, your not gonna shame no grown man into risking hes own life to protect random women/children over talks about community/racial unity.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Interesting take, but i kept telling folks this was gonna happen in mass a few years ago. I told them men only fight for community and racial unity, if it benefits them directly. They do it for sexual access, building a family or for resources, their not gonna risk their lives or sacrifice time for a pat on the head and a good job.

For this so called community and unity thing to work both men and women must work together and sacrifice at about even percentages. If you have it mostly being men sacrificing and a small pool of men and a much larger pool of women getting the benefits , most men are gonna drop out. That means higher crime rates, more violence, more single mothers with men of the criminal class. The pro-blacks like dr umar see whats going on and is trying to use the shaming tactics on the men, along with tariq nasheed. The crazy part is they think the shaming is gonna work on grown men, your not gonna shame no grown man into risking hes own life to protect random women/children over talks about community/racial unity.

Yes, men get demoralized and stop caring because caring, let alone trying itself is painful because other gender is only there to leech from you and shame you. No wonder nagging by wife is common occurance.

Its why women have to be harsh on women of same ethnicity. But doing that now will make you ostracized, since you are up against group of parasites enabled by society. I wonder how many sluts virgin-shamed virgins into losing virginity.

I remember seeing a post during lookism time, girl was shamed for being virgin by other female. She ended up joining degeneracy by having bf. Alternative is not being part of society and ostracized. Girls cant handle rejectionpill.

Kinda why maybe only solution is tight-knit cliques. Aka foid only meet family and female family friends. But doubt that will happen with declining family collectivism values and individualism pushing.

Yes, men get demoralized and stop caring because caring, let alone trying itself is painful because other gender is only there to leech from you and shame you. No wonder nagging by wife is common occurance.

Its why women have to be harsh on women of same ethnicity. But doing that now will make you ostracized, since you are up against group of parasites enabled by society. I wonder how many sluts virgin-shamed virgins into losing virginity.

I remember seeing a post during lookism time, girl was shamed for being virgin by other female. She ended up joining degeneracy by having bf. Alternative is not being part of society and ostracized. Girls cant handle rejectionpill.

Kinda why maybe only solution is tight-knit cliques. Aka foid only meet family and female family friends. But doubt that will happen with declining family collectivism values and individualism pushing.
i don't belive individualism or collectivism is bad, its just a path people choose. The problem happens when, people make bad choices in life and then try to push collectivism on other people who individualist and were more responsibile.

i don't belive individualism or collectivism is bad, its just a path people choose. The problem happens when, people make bad choices in life and then try to push collectivism on other people who individualist and were more responsibile.

Yes but the acting individualist is what caused the problem in first place. The people acting "individualist" but are responsible means they are collectivist that why they are responsible.

Yes but the acting individualist is what caused the problem in first place. The people acting "individualist" but are responsible means they are collectivist that why they are responsible.
in a sense i can see what your saying those who are individualist but responsible in a sense, are collectivist because they help the collective by not being a major burden, even if they don't want to do community duties.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
at last Jafar is back with his bone chilling posts
It began

I’d look after her she’s sexy in the thumbnail (lemme guess she has kids)

Jfl he's getting absolutely roasted in the video's comments.

Jfl he's getting absolutely roasted in the video's comments.
Thats because those folks are upset, because they feel hes a traitor to the black community, without that guy willing to fight it makes the black community weaker to outside forces. These black folks believe they are owed hes loyalty to fight, based on him being black. But society and human nature doesn't care about the community. If dudes are not getting pussy or their own family or money they will not fight to protect any community let alone random women and children.