BLACK PILL GOING MAINSTREAM ON YT LOOK ASAP

Subconscious aka they dont know how to objectively better themselves aka easier to manipulate and gaslight.

@nelson
@AstroSky

R both nice guys tbh with good intentions but they arent nuanced enough to understand the implications of blackpill being widespread to normies
Astro sky is a Jew he made bank off of us

A french chanel is also blackpilled and show literrzlly the same

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I've seen his vids where he autisticly asks people to look at themselves in the "true mirror". He has the charisma of a potato and the antics of an autist. He will not go mainstream, mark my words. Therefore he is indeed harmless.
Unless he groups with other up and coming blackpilled YouTubers and they start infiltrating instagram with their facepull devices.
He got 1.5 million views on 1 video

Yh lol

1.5 million viewers in 1 video

he defo made money off our site

Link
YouTube CPM isn't so great. He probably didn't make much money off ad-revenue

• +1
Well mewing is dead now and so is his channel.
Let's see if he is able to revive his channel somehow. His last couple vids have both been product sponsorships (derminator and chisell).

He is definitely a dirty jew still but I dont think he can revive his channel unless he finds another cope. I dont think facepuller will catch on bc at the end it's a device that u have to buy unlike mewing which is accessible to anyone with a tongue and can be done anytime anywhere

Admins need to private this site asap tho but relax WE chillin nigger
@Sergeant u hear us

@Sergeant @@astrosky are actually on a date rn playing footsies under the table and talking about how to shill us out to the normies.

Fuck em all.
Ha ha

Scared dudes.
Don't worry. Most people do jack shit.

How many people don'twatch youtube videos on getting rich. But never get motivated enough, to quit their government job and go out there being an entrepreneur

• +1
Reactions: noped and Chadelite
Scared dudes.
Don't worry. Most people do jack shit.

How many people don'twatch youtube videos on getting rich. But never get motivated enough, to quit their government job and go out there being an entrepreneur
True true

True true
LOL. For example, I'm also active on Truerateme subreddit sometimes. Dudes there legit think they can up their looks alot by getting a new haircut, while they don't wanna hear anything about their bloated face.

• +1
LOL. I'm also active on Truerateme subreddit sometimes. Dudes there legit think they can up their looks alot by getting a new haircut, while they don't wanna hear anything about their bloated face.
Keep telling them that they need a new haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadfromjungle, Slayerino and eduardkoopman
I have my hopes on normies keeping being the lazy fucks they are and never actually partake in looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Chadelite
I have my hopes on normies keeping being the lazy fucks they are and never actually partake in looksmaxxing.
True they can’t even lose Weight or go gym

How can they build a facepuller or get thousands for surgery

True they can’t even lose Weight or go gym

How can they build a facepuller or get thousands for surgery
have been asked by friends on how to have a sharp face like mine, and as soon as I say "dont eat lasagna everyday" their motivation goes down the drain

• +1
have been asked by friends on how to have a sharp face like mine, and as soon as I say "dont eat lasagna everyday" their motivation goes down the drain
Ha ha

Gaslighting works the best tbh.

Whenever I mentioned looksmaxing with friends I just got ridiculed and told it was gay and something women do. So now instead if a friend asks something like how to get more success with women I tell him to just be confident and love will come. Working out and fitness is bullshit, I just do a bit of garden work and jogging and that's how you get ripped. Etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, Vidyacoper and Chadelite
Gaslighting works the best tbh.

Whenever I mentioned looksmaxing with friends I just got ridiculed and told it was gay and something women do. So now instead if a friend asks something like how to get more success with women I tell him to just be confident and love will come. Working out and fitness is bullshit, I just do a bit of garden work and jogging and that's how you get ripped. Etc
yeah I now do the same, give actual useless advice

• +1
damn the dude straight up used some of the same pictures I have

Subconscious aka they dont know how to objectively better themselves aka easier to manipulate and gaslight.

@nelson
@AstroSky

R both nice guys tbh with good intentions but they arent nuanced enough to understand the implications of blackpill being widespread to normies
Normies will always be normies bro. They’re not gonna ascend. If you’re a sickkent then you’ll ascend.

Quick, associate lookism with the alt-right to scare them away

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
This dude lurks.

so basically something like this? What you are saying is already the common bluepill narrative.

This fucking whore. I should be happy that she keeps normies bluepilled, but at the same time it pisses me off. Fucking virtue-signaling whore.