Black pill has been debunked

A

A23ghskung

Gold
go outside most men are not GL, most guys have weak jaws, short, prey eyes & they have a girlfriend..

To know if you can get a gf, if the girl you approach has tiktok & post on there & she has her face on there. She only wants HTN-CHAD

For Instagram it doesn't matter bc everyone has ig. Just go talk to girls.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, falcon1, Deleted member 28541 and 7 others
Onto something

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Incels only want to be attractive because they know that's the only way to overcome their shit social skills and autism (which is caused by their brain and their appearance). But ofc being better looking always correlates to being more successful with dating even for NT normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Tomboyslayer, tyroneorkms and 13 others
The blackpill is Jewish propaganda for ugly Nazi incels to die out and ldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SoutherSoldier, thecel and 2 others
its only debunked for the htn white aspies who think they need to be 7 PSL (99% of the users here). Blackpill fully applies to anyone sub 5.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, czwarty, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
You'd ironically get farther in life listening to redpill YouTubers than taking advice from PSL nerds. Blackpill is just a circle jerk of rotters.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, quaalxdes, Deleted member 28541 and 7 others
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just cause some losers have GFs doesn't mean their relationships are good and balckpill is not true

Big difference between being actually desired by a girl and her being your GF because its convenient

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RedRiser, bddenjoyer, VenatorLuparius and 5 others
You'd ironically get farther in life listening to redpill YouTubers than taking advice from PSL nerds. Blackpill is just a circle jerk of rotters.
Maybe in the sense of living a fulfilling life in solidarity but let's face it, most people end up in these corners because they want success in the dating market. The redpill often leads an average normie guy down a MGTOW pipeline where guys will do nothing but blame the reason they get cucked and experience 0 action entirely on external factors. It might help HTN's get that push they need but it sets up anyone below that for failure.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, rand anon and thecel
Just cause some losers have GFs doesn't mean their relationships are good and balckpill is not true

Big difference between being actually desired by a girl and her being your GF because its convenient
This ⬆️
IMG 8595

Plus more that can’t be bothered to type out

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, thecel and chadcel;
Shit thread.

When you debunk 1 part of the blackpill, you support another.

Oofy Doofy relationships involve cucking and dead bedrooms.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: neverchadlite, Patient A, zainab and 4 others
go outside most men are not GL, most guys have weak jaws, short, prey eyes & they have a girlfriend..

To know if you can get a gf, if the girl you approach has tiktok & post on there & she has her face on there. She only wants HTN-CHAD

Id like to enjoy my reflection in the mirror and not listen to your shitskin cope ty :)

• JFL

Incels are majority curry and shit chasing after White women; they could all easily cure their inceldom by just getting with a woman of their own race (as they should anyway) since their women all breed like rabbits, and much more similar phenotypes among their populations in general, it is piss-easy to get with non-White women.

For White guys, the main issue is simply shit social skills and a refusal to play within their own league. Most of them never even ask any women out.

But the 9/10 woman isn't going to be able to do anything to your dick that all the lesser ones can't. Unless you look like BlackOps2Cel or worse, you should do fine.

I will add the caveat: The only trait that will legitimately fuck you over is bald(ing). That is a no-go for the vast majority of women and is the one thing that will force you to accept much lower quality potential mates than anything else.

Yes, including being short.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, tyroneorkms, rand anon and 3 others
True, in the blackpill community there's the famous phrase "it's over", but like even knowing this why wouldn't anyone even try to improve themself? It's the only option anyway.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
I've been saying this @goo25

Also looks matter so blackpill not debunk

I've been saying this @goo25
if u would have seen my friends group you wouldn't think It this way
I have asked a user to rate them and the result was a chadlite and 3 HTN

i get more interest from girls Who do tiktoks lol

For White guys, the main issue is simply shit social skills and a refusal to play within their own league
Im a GL white guy and my looksmatch girls can get flown out to countries by guys, have huge onlyfans followings, thousands of simps. The idea of leagues has been very heavily skewed towards women pretty recently. Like my parents generation was still pretty equal but not its fucked.

If Im a GL intelligent guy Im not gonna be happy if I get a GF scraping the bottom of the barrel I want someone I am actually attracted to.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
It's only way harder for sub4 guys, unless you are very ugly you can get a girl.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and thecel
Not a secret at all. Most guys here suffer from NT problems and subhuman brain chemistry genetics. Many guys still betabux and put up with bullshit though. If you really try you can probably get a girlfriend around your looks level.

• JFL
Yeah cause your only seeing the looksmaxx gay ass cope aspect of it, blackpill holds lot of truth don’t let few users convince you of the alternative

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and thecel
Plenty of people get paired up early, most chadlite and stacies get married early and just live normally. There are also gfcels, sub8 guys that looksmatched with sub8 foids.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Im a GL white guy and my looksmatch girls can get flown out to countries by guys, have huge onlyfans followings, thousands of simps. The idea of leagues has been very heavily skewed towards women pretty recently. Like my parents generation was still pretty equal but not its fucked.

If Im a GL intelligent guy Im not gonna be happy if I get a GF scraping the bottom of the barrel I want someone I am actually attracted to.
(Intelligent) - has a swastika as his profile picture

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and chadcel;