[Black Pill] penis size >>>>> body size

love=everything

love=everything

Banned
Dont care that im small, if u have a smaller penis size than me i am better than u.

@striker™
@"imperative"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Keep coping if you have a chad face you will already be in her bed small dick or not

@dicklet4incher

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Einon, Vitruvian and 4 others
10000 dicks in 21 days

Keep coping if you have a chad face you will already be in her bed small dick or not
Imagine brad Pitt from fight club with a small dick vs bagelcel with a 10 inch penis. Brad Pitt destroys females alone

If you're 5', a 7" dick is comical

Lets make this clear one last time:
  • If you are GL but with a small dick, you will both slay and satisfy women because they are turned on just by the idea of you fucking them (as long as you dont have a 4 incher)
  • If you are ugly but with a big dick, u probably wont even get to use it OR maybe if there are rumors and shit about u
  • If you are ugly with a small dick its over
  • If you are GL with a big dick u won life

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer, Ethnicsmatter, Alexanderr and 3 others
Lets make this clear one last time:
  • If you are GL but with a small dick, you will both slay and satisfy women because they are turned on just by the idea of you fucking them (as long as you dont have a 4 incher)
  • If you are ugly but with a big dick, u probably wont even get to use it OR maybe if there are rumors and shit about u
  • If you are ugly with a small dick its over
  • If you are GL with a big dick u won life

fwb wont work

Cope it's skull size not face. Bigger skills are just more likely to look appealing

women want good looking or tall men

i am neither of these things

• +1
Reactions: love=everything

fwb wont work

They still get to be seen with you in public sometimes

Like an asian or black woman who ltr's a white man

The dickpill is retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
guys with average dick don't understand the big dick theory cause they've never had one,
I'm wielding 7.7 incher which means i've had dick sizes that 99% of people have, i've tried using it and i know what it feels like on every single inch, jerking off 6 incher doesn't even compare to jerking off when you have a big dick, it takes up much more volume/mass which obviously means you have more area to feel.
big dick=not only woman, but you also get to enjoy everything more

• +1
guys with average dick don't understand the big dick theory cause they've never had one,
I'm wielding 7.7 incher which means i've had dick sizes that 99% of people have, i've tried using it and i know what it feels like on every single inch, jerking off 6 incher doesn't even compare to jerking off when you have a big dick, it takes up much more volume/mass which obviously means you have more area to feel.
Very legit

legit I thought about this too. my cock has gotten girthier recently and it feels better to wank

If you're 5', a 7" dick is comical
proportions don't matter nearly as much in real life as they do on paper.

Big is big, regardless of what's around it.

just lol if you don't have a big fat cock

i would be 6 feet under if I was a dickcel

• +1
no shit faggot?

DICK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>

>>>>>FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEIGHT>>>>>anything else

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
no shit faggot?

DICK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEIGHT>>>>>anything else

umad bruh?

• +1
no shit faggot?

DICK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>

>>>>>FACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HEIGHT>>>>>anything else
such high IQ and basedness all in 1 comment

I choked to death on the dickpill

• +1
9x9+ dick or DEATH!

• +1
Gay

• +1

fwb wont work
Yes but at least u will get to use it

That actually sounds like pseudoscience tbh. The female clitoris is nowhere near as large as a penis but there are more nerves concentrated over a smaller area. I think I read somewhere that bigger dicks don't actually feel very different because the nerves are more spread out and because 90% of the pleasure comes from only the head.