Black pilled my mother over these past 7 months, she now knows what Hunter eyes are.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 1096

(Blanked out my name)

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, murdah, Corleone and 3 others
hunter eyes are shit

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, murdah, LooksThinker and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, 9cel, LooksThinker and 2 others
Are you 12 or 13? Or is this common out there for moms to text like this to an adult?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Corleone
Are you 12 or 13? Or is this common out there for moms to text like this to an adult?
I am severally mentally behind, I am mentally 13 as you said, my doctor told me when I was staying at the ward, I didnt develop or something, he also diagnosed me with autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Corleone and Dr. Mog
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Fuck you tbh, your mom seems nice stop making her worry for no reason

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Fuck you tbh, your mom seems nice stop making her worry for no reason
She ruined my face and I’m teaching her why, her harmony is shit

She knows about facial measurements and stuff I made her watch facial analysis videos
what would she be more dissapointed of, her son being faggot or incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404 and Corleone
Did you threaten her with suicide?

That‘s the same way the parents of troons are texting with their mentally ill children.
No but she found me bleeding out in a bath tub after I tried to commit, and then called the cops/ambulance on me, spent 2 weeks in a ward

No but she found me bleeding out in a bath tub after I tried to commit, and then called the cops/ambulance on me
Jesus. What a shit son you are.

Can‘t you just cope with video games and jerking off like normal mentally ill uglies?

Poor mother.

my mom just writes paragraphs of garbage from new phone numbers every few months. I dont read and block the new number.

shes a lunatic, a psycho.

mirin that u have a loving mom

Jesus. What a shit son you are. Genetic waste.

Poor mother.
Her fault for having a kid with ogre ratios and harmony, she caused a life of suffering

Her fault for having a kid with ogre ratios and harmony, she caused a life of suffering
Just play video games and hobby max like normal uglies. Instead of torturing your poor mother.

In good lighting while squinting and clenching with good colour filters, irl I’m normie
nigga u said you got approached by foids, that don't happen to normie

How are you mentalcel autists gifted with EVERY genetic and enviromental marker to succeed and you still manage to squander it like this

Wtf wrong with you teaching a foid about the blackpill as if she doesn't have infinite smv she 90 percent knows U will die an incel
Rope
Trying to teach a 50yr old women about the black pill took months.